Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

hmmmm... Am getting some horrible af like cramps :(

Yeah I had em awful chix for a couple of days, try and rest as much as you can they will ease off.

I'm so excited :happydance: I could wee :haha:

Same here if I wouldn't have done a test I'd have been convinced AF was coming xxx as lintu said just relax a bit and rest xxx

Thanks guy's really putting mind at ease, think im just so nervous about it all going wrong it's making me paranoid... I'm guessing that won't go away either lol xx

Sorry him but that's just the start of it lol but least we got good gurlies arounds us xxx

Eeeee Ladies so very exciting,

Just a few more to go now!!!! I'm sure the rest of the BFP's are just round the corner!!! Baby dust to all you ladies!!

Betty honey - how you getting on, are you showing as yet?? I'm not but then I'm a size 16 so cant really tell but I cant breathe my tummy in anymore, my symptoms seems to have cooled off today though so I'm a little concerned, xx

Eeeee Ladies so very exciting,

Just a few more to go now!!!! I'm sure the rest of the BFP's are just round the corner!!! Baby dust to all you ladies!!

Betty honey - how you getting on, are you showing as yet?? I'm not but then I'm a size 16 so cant really tell but I cant breathe my tummy in anymore, my symptoms seems to have cooled off today though so I'm a little concerned, xx

Hey Hun I'm not showing either just look like I over ate haha! Mega bloat :p
Got my dating scan on Friday eeeeek excited but nervous xx
Awww don't panic about symptoms or lack of I've had non for the past few days then BAM today I've been gagging ALL day! They will def ease off anyway and I heard it's around 10-13 weeks
How have you been? Xxxx

hey girlies your symptoms will start to die off now...and by 12-14 weeks you will not have hardly any at all.....
Tammy i will be checking on here 1st thing in the morning to see that lovely cb digi saying Pregnant 1-2 weeks!!!!!!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i am over the god damn moon for ya xxx
Hopefully i'll get a sticky :bfp: this month xxx Please god....PLEASE XxX

It says..... Pregnant 1-2 weeks :)

I still can't quite believe it, as soon as im up and about i'll get a pic of it up in test area xxx

Rach i'm sure your not far behind me hunny, really hope you get yours too this cycle xxxx

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yay yay yay yay yay whats oh said???
So chuffed for you hunny xxx so chuffed xxx
Mines gonna be a birthday :bfp: I tell ya!!! :happydance: so happy for ya darl... Gonna change me sig now :)

Thank you hunny xx He doesn't know yet, he had an early start today and wanna tell him to his face so will have to wait till tonight, think i'm gonna burst tho lol xx

Omg the wait!!!! I'd burst too lol.....:):):):)
I knew you'd get it.... The second you said you'd hardly done it... Cos of oh doubts!!!! I knew it..... :happydance: so chuffed.... But also sad....but mine next!!! Hopefully a sticky one....
Not even ovd yet and I just dreamt I gave birth lol... Bizarre...

woop woop, oh just popped back to grab his lunch so i grabbed him lol, he's also a little shocked but went to work with a beaming grin on his face xx

Rach that is odd about the dream hunny, i kept having wierd pregnancy dreams but I was licking HPT's and they were positive lol, maybe it's a sign of things to come for you xx i understand the sad part, i think we all go through that when congratulating others xx

I KNEW IT!!!!!! congratu-bloody-lations hunni xxxx
It's an amazing feeling when you see it in words xxxx

Rach your next! Whoop whoop xxx

i think i am more sad because this month i had the bfp but it was not ment to be...but feeling quite positive....had my tarot read yesterday by my hubbys cousin (shes very spiritual and into that stuff) and as she was reading my cards all up to second to last card were pretty much spot on....then the second to last card was about mothering and stuff and a smile came to her face....last card not so good but the future is what we make it as i keep saying lol...and another friend of mine said when i walked into the house....i just seen you pushing a pram...and holding a new baby....spooky....
Tammy you've given me a boost that i soooooooo needed to get me back into the game....cos i was flagging a bit....good job i ov late lol...and today i have had a dip in temp...so ov must be close....had a dip before ov last cycle...so hopefully in 5 days eggy gonna drop and there will be little troops waiting to attack lol...

Rach is an emotional rollercoaster TTC but you know that you can have babies it's just a matter of when it's the right time for eggy and spermy and body xxxxx I'm crossing everything for this cycle hun xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->