Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Yay... looks good lol xx

I'm glad i've given you a boost hunny, it can be so disheartening!! I was really worried it wouldn't happen as im almost 32, I know that's young but my mum went through menopause at 38 so was panicking a little lol xx

I have uploaded piccy of todays test in testing area xx

woop woop... I got a baby ticker lol.... I do have to ask tho, all of you that already have them - I put in my info and it's showing i', a bit further along than what I am!?!?!?! Did you have the same thing and is there a way to get it more accurate??? xx

yeah they always put me where the dr puts me, based on 28 days. I worked out my EDD based on my 32 day cycle and instead of putting in my LMP, I put in my DD.

Good Luck chicken xxx

I'm ok huni thanx hoping for the best, trying not to think about the worst.

Trying as hard as i can to stay positive, getting better I think i'v geared myself up for the worst rather do it that way and the be surprised when i'm wrong, dont wanna build my hopes up xx

My family have been fab and chris has been an angel, boobs arent as sore but still as swollen and heavy, and the sickness is awfull, still sleepy but not as bad that may be just becuse im not doing much tho xxxx

How you getting on huni?

Lintu, how long till you have more tests done hun xx

Good Morning Ladies,

I feel like a bit of a part timer in here at the moment!! Sorry ladies, I'm back now!!

Teej - Amazing news honey, tried to look for your new piccy this morning but couldnt find it I will have another little peep, soo exciting to see the words !!!!! eeeeekkkkk over the moon!!!!

Rach - This is your time honey, I know it, baby dust to you, xxx

Lintu - Good PMA honey!!! I'm having to keep my PMA too at the momento I got my scan on friday I keep thinking everything has stopped in the there!! But I have to remain positive. Most of my sysmtoms have vanished or so I thought until this morning when I power vomited my pineapple back!!! Nice!! lol. You will be fine honey, Good luck for your next scan, xxx

i know im trying chick and im sure everything will be perfect for you Friday :hugs:

My next scan in Thursday morning at 10, really scared. Chris and I were talking about it last night and he said he cant wait cos he need to know now where things are up to, i just feel a little numb I want to go but at the same time i don't, cos if it all goes tits (not that its going to been meditating and sending good beany vibes :haha:) i want to be pregnant a little longer, even if i do feel like the bad hangover fairy visits me every night :haha:

Its a little bit like that feeling you had in the 2ww, you know the one when you really wanted to test but you were terrified that you were going to get a :bfn: and so you held off thinking i can keep the illusion that i might be a little longer :shrug: sorry does that make sense?

Yes that does make perfect sense hun and I really feel for you xx i'm sure all will go well on Thursday, i'll be thinking of you and keep my fingers crossed for you hun xx

Hello… my af was due today but didn’t get it. I have cramps, did a pregnancy test this early morning but got a BFN. Got my result of the progesterone on cd 23 (because I have a 30 day cycle) and my progesterone was vvveerrrrry lowwww… also estrogen… what does this indicate? helllppppppp

Hey Isabel, I'm not sure what that means tbh!! have you spoken to your doctor about the low levels?? I believe that it can affect TTC if they are low xx

But I didn’t get my Af yet!!! I am so confused. Took femara this cycle and it didn’t work. I took all the necessary vitamins but nothing is working on me. My doctor is away so I will see her this weekend…. I am soooo frustrated. I don’t know why things aren’t coming good to me….

Sorry i'm crap, whats femara and whats it for?

Femara are fertility pills given to those on whom clomid don’t work… on me its not working either…. I think I have to go into further tests this time… blood tests only show that my progesterone is very low.... and I don’t know yet why this is happening… ultrasounds show that my ovaries are ok. But I have only gone that far.. I never did an HSG to check if all ok. To tell you the truth I am afraid of that dye they put in the tubes to check if they are open. I know someone who did an HSG and they dye worked completely wrong – all was ok until the dye went through the tubes and got the girl completely infertile…. This is scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That’s why I didn’t do an HSG yet….

Isabel, were you in the pill before you started trying? I know it's not easy but it can take a while xx

Isabel :hugs: make sure to see your doc when you can. Hopefully they can figure out what is going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->