Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

thanks to all of you ladies. i will definately let you know what doctor tells me next week... XXXX thanks for being there XXX

Your welcome Isabel, hopefully the doctor can give you some answers xx

Oh and a little message to my bean.... I know my body is changing and i'm likely to feel sick but please, in future can you not give me the urge to throw up when i'm kissing OH lol xx

Hahaha it's only the beginning! I went off OH completely for about a week! His smell and everything lol welcome to the amazing first tri xxx

Isabel hopefully the doctor can help and put your mind at rest xxxx

Nice one Betty don't forget to post pictures xxx
When I was pg with one of the boy (cannot remember which) I also couldn't stand the smell of drew... Indeed the 1st trimester is bizarre... The joys of being pg!!!!

Don't think I am gonna ov this month!!!! :( no ferns, my cm has dried up and I just dont think I'm gonna.... :(

I'm generally feeling quite sick in the evening's now and a little through the day, haven't been as yet thankfully!! Did struggle to eat my breakfast this morning tho!!

Katie that's great hun!! Like Rach said, make sure you get some piccy's on here :)

Rach, maybe your just OVing a bit later hun, which cd do you normally OV on?? xx

Well, i'm off to shop to get some different vitamins :) can't get to the doc's yet as car has no MOT (didn't realise it ran out on Monday... oops) and OH's dad is taking it to be done today, problem is we know it's gonna fail and OH won't let me drive it without MOT and doc's is far from walking distance lol, must admit to being quite worried at the minute as was only 6 weeks when I had MC last time so would like to see doc asap to make sure everything is ok, not that I guess he can tell me much at the min!! xx

I ov on cd20 with an lp of 12 days max... I know I've got 4 days to go but dunno... And me and drew had a chat next month we aren't gonna try cos due date would be 17th of dec.... And I always go over... I've NEVER gone into labour naturally.... So would have to be induced... If it was a week after dd it would be Christmas eve :/ and 2weeks over new years eve!!!! So laying off bding next cycle lol xxx

Isabel - I hope the doctors can help you out i bet your're totally sick. It took my cousin 16 month to concieve her son and she had nothing wrong with her. With my daughter i was off the pill for 11 month (although i want trying to get pregnant at all) before i fell pregnant.

Tammy - Eugh, how i hated the sickness, i struggled to brush my teeth on a morning i usually ended up with my head down the loo. I can't use Aquafresh toothpaste now because of my pregnancy. And the fact that it was 24 hour sickness was a killer, i remember the feeling was was just like a hangover, i was hungry but i couldn't eat! I hope to never feel like that again lol.

Rach - You know next month will be you month if you dont want to have a baby at christmas time lol. That would be just typical! I don't think i've ov'd this month i've had no signs of it at all.

Betty - Yey 11 weeks i bet that's gone quick.

Yeah mish your right Hun... Sods law.... Lol I'll just have to beat him off with a stick lmfao....
I NEVER had morning sickness with the boys... But with on I mc in 2006 I had terrible sickness ( I guessed it was a girl cos it was different) so hopefully when I get pg I will get dreadful sickness... And a pink scan!!!!

Well I would like a christmas baby cos I never get any prezzies :( but it's gonna be expensive at Christmas anyway without having a birthday thrown in there as well....

i never wanted a Christmas baby, not cos of the expense but I would have hated my birthday around Christmas growing up and everyone i know that has a Christmas birthday hates it, if we have to start again I wont be TTC if the birth would be around Christmas, but its just my bloody luck :hugs:

Yeahy Betty good luck for your scan hun, cant wait to see the pics :hugs:

Rach - You'll regret wishing for the dreaded sickness lol! FX for a girl for you though.

Lintu - My Brothers birthday is on Christmas day. When he was a kid he use to get presents in August and on christmas day! He was a lucky lad lol.

Well fingers crossed Rach that you start ferning in next day or so xxx

Im with you all on the Christmas baby being a no-no!! My dad was a Christmas eve baby and he hated that he always got joint birthday and Christmas prezzies lol bless him xx

Oh and something else i've noticed is that i'm still getting lots of niggly cramps but they seem a little higher to where I would normally get period cramps... hopefully this is a good sign!!

Lmfao I am such a knobhead!!!! Not next month lol I ment march cycle lol xxx cos this cycle runs into feb I keep thinking it's feb lol... So ok for feb bonking just nit march bonking lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->