Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Aaaargh hate having a busy day :-( thanks for the well wishes! Soon as I get home after the scan I'll pop a piccie on and I'll even put on up if me xxxx

Hope your all ok feel like I missed loads this morning lol xx

Right then ladies.. I've decided i'm going to tell my family next month, i'm going up to see them for my sister's birthday and am going to get my sister an Auntie birthday card but want something really nice to write inside but my minds a blank... any idea's??? xx

I just gave my sister in law a card saying auntie for her birthday...
And we just told em after we'd had scan when we knew everything was ok xxx

Yeah, I think it will prob just say

Happy Birthday
Can't wait to meet you, love bump

Would be easier lol xx

aww cute thats a fab idea teej xx

Well girls its D-Day for me tomorrow, wish me luck. Your all on my list for updates ASAP, I think I may actually pray tonight, not done that in yrs :hugs:

and when I get my all clear tomorrow, i'm telling the world :happydance:

I'll be thinking of you lintu xxxx I'll even say a prayer for you xxx

Awww Isabel that ugly :witch:
You will have to buy some pre seed for when it's time to BD I've heard great things xxx

Good luck for tomorrow/today lintu hunny you and bean are in my prayers xxx
Isabel so sorry she got you Hun xxx I know it's hard but keep on battling hunny xxx :hugs:

Lintu, good luck for today hun, keeping my fingers crossed xx

Isabel, so sorry she got you hun! Like katie said, try the preseed so many women swear by it xxx

bad news for me guys, been for my second scan this morning the gestational sac has grown but everything inside it hasnt :cry:

I am booked in for a D&C Monday :cry:

just wanna get it sorted now and get my cycle back, still a little in shock.

Chris taking me to my fave sushi bar sat :sadangel:

Oh Lintu, that is awful news hunny, I'm so sorry :hugs:

I know hunny xxx I really feel for you xxx one thing I did to help me get through mc was to buy a plant my choice was a acer tree thing... They are pretty when it's summer...and every summer when there leaves come back I think of the children that could for some reason be with me xxx they are bigger tree things now just like the children would be xxx

I'm going for a little star tattoo tomorrow, always said I wanted to get stars for my kids so im going to have a llittle one for my angel

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->