Still no AF! Who's with me?!

Thank you!
Hang in there, and has your doctor tried Provera or anything to make you start AF? Mine has done that before.

No. I haven't seen my doctor yet. I knew it'd be a while til I saw AF after depo, so I didn't bother. But now that she came and left and hasn't returned.... I'm seeing my doc Feb 7th.

Thank you!
Hang in there, and has your doctor tried Provera or anything to make you start AF? Mine has done that before.

No. I haven't seen my doctor yet. I knew it'd be a while til I saw AF after depo, so I didn't bother. But now that she came and left and hasn't returned.... I'm seeing my doc Feb 7th.

That's good. I know when I didn't get AF for 5 months I was terrified, but my doc said since I got it after 10 days of Provera it means everything is still working properly.

Thank you!

That's good. I know when I didn't get AF for 5 months I was terrified, but my doc said since I got it after 10 days of Provera it means everything is still working properly.

Well, I'll keep my fingers crossed that I see AF within 10 days of Provera if that's the route my doc takes! :)

Hi All,

I also am waiting for AF. I have never been so frustrated in all my life. I honestly want to cry so much but I know that I dont have it bad compared to some women.

My AF have always been so regular but last month was abnormally long (42 days) and me and OH were convinced that we had cracked it. When I got AF it was a measly 3 day job and light in comparison to normal.

Now, Im late yet again, getting close to 40 days again and theres been a few pointers that suggested I could be PG, such as breast changes and skin changes. However, my CP and CM tell a different story. Its been low for ages now, Indicating that I was due and yet nothing.

BBT is bouncing up and down and I honestly have lost track :/ Sorry for the moan ladies! We havent told anyone we're ttc so I cant vent to anyone!

If I can help anyone then please get in touch with me :) Babydust to all! xx

Hi All,

I also am waiting for AF. I have never been so frustrated in all my life. I honestly want to cry so much but I know that I dont have it bad compared to some women.

My AF have always been so regular but last month was abnormally long (42 days) and me and OH were convinced that we had cracked it. When I got AF it was a measly 3 day job and light in comparison to normal.

Now, Im late yet again, getting close to 40 days again and theres been a few pointers that suggested I could be PG, such as breast changes and skin changes. However, my CP and CM tell a different story. Its been low for ages now, Indicating that I was due and yet nothing.

BBT is bouncing up and down and I honestly have lost track :/ Sorry for the moan ladies! We havent told anyone we're ttc so I cant vent to anyone!

I completely know what u mean. We didnt tell any Family that we were trying we tried for a yr the. Told them which I regret because its going on16months and they are now waiting with us. And its more pressure. My mother in law is soo excited. But here I am broken. Irregular cycles

Hi All,

Hi Squiggles and sorry for your troubles! I just wanted to note that it sounds like you didn't ovulate, which is why your cycle was so long. That would explain the light/short bleeding too. Not a true period but anovulatory bleeding. Were you going through extra stress? Heavy exercise or change in diet? Weight gain or weight loss? You are not alone as this has happened to me before and many others. If your cycles continue to be this long, I would see your Dr.

Ludicrous. CD91... :coffee:

Thanks to everyone for their comments :) its really nice to know there are people I can speak to.

Minni...CD91, wow, must be frustrating. :hugs:

It is VERY frustrating. I won't think of it as such a horrible experience if it ends with a BFP though!!

Hope you're not in limbo much longer!!

Thanks Minni, you too! I agree I'm happy to wait for my BFP, good things come to those who wait and all that but it does grind a little bit that the doctors here in the UK dont seem to share my concern that my cycles have gone awol.
I'd been regular as clockwork from the age of 9 and I'm now 24, which is just not really normal!

I'm not having a moan because I know lots of people have it much worse than I do, I hope we all get a BFP soon!

K x

Just checking in. How's everyone holding up?

Two weeks til I see my doctor. I would bet money I'll get AF the morning of my appointment. :haha:

Just checking in. How's everyone holding up?

Two weeks til I see my doctor. I would bet money I'll get AF the morning of my appointment. :haha:

You prob will get af the day of your appt. That's always the way it goes! I hope your dr appt goes well. In my first official tww! 4dpo! I'm always waiting for something-af, ov, tww, etc. It's crazy. Hope you girls are all doing well!

hey ladies ive had no AF since my MMC in august (5 month ) just wondering is anyone the same or longer ? and did it just come back and how ? any info would be great :) xxx

Hey, glad you are going to the doctor Minni!
I got a call from my GYN and she said my Pap was abnormal and I tested positive for HPV, which is a virus that can cause Dysplasia and Cervical Cancer (from what I understand).
I have another appt on Feb 2 to get a biopsy of my cervix.
If its not one thing it's another!! So frustrating.
I just hope this doesn't hinder any TTC plans.

I got a call from my GYN and she said my Pap was abnormal and I tested positive for HPV, which is a virus that can cause Dysplasia and Cervical Cancer (from what I understand).

Hi there! Don't discourage. I had this same thing happen to me. The biopsy came back fine and my paps have been normal ever since. From what my Dr. told me, HPV is VERY common. It is an STD and there are no symptoms so it gets passed on pretty frequently. It is estimated that at least 50% of the population become infected with it. The good news is that most types of it clears itself from your body within 2 years. I wouldn't be too worried about this.

Here is a fact sheet about it from the CDC website:
https://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/stdfact-hpv.htm

I never had any genital warts or anything like that. I wouldn't even have known I had it, had my gyno not routinely tested for it! Best of luck to you!

Hi there! Don't discourage. I had this same thing happen to me. The biopsy came back fine and my paps have been normal ever since. From what my Dr. told me, HPV is VERY common. It is an STD and there are no symptoms so it gets passed on pretty frequently. It is estimated that at least 50% of the population become infected with it. The good news is that most types of it clears itself from your body within 2 years. I wouldn't be too worried about this.

Here is a fact sheet about it from the CDC website:
https://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/stdfact-hpv.htm

I never had any genital warts or anything like that. I wouldn't even have known I had it, had my gyno not routinely tested for it! Best of luck to you!

Thank you! That's the same thing with me, no warts or anything like that. Reading all the info makes me feel better. It was just like, "omg what now!" when she told me. I also was grilling my DH because it is an STD but he started doing some research and saw it can be dormant in your body for years. That and we just started BDing without protection in May 2011, after my last Pap.
Thank you again and I'm just happy it will not interfere with TTC. But with my luck I will get Positive OPKs after the biopsy and can't BD! lol

MrsHBuckley good luck! I will keep my fx for you that your future appts go well. Your signiture says you have hypothyroidism? Does that hinder you at all from ttc? What sort of symptoms does it give you? Tiredness, skin changes, weight gain/loss, etc? I am curious because It runs in my family and I may be having some thyroid problems and I just want to know what to expect. My mother just says go to the doctor....which I do, regularly, but I don't want to go into detail with my mom because she doesn't know we're ttc.

MrsHBuckley good luck! I will keep my fx for you that your future appts go well. Your signiture says you have hypothyroidism? Does that hinder you at all from ttc? What sort of symptoms does it give you? Tiredness, skin changes, weight gain/loss, etc? I am curious because It runs in my family and I may be having some thyroid problems and I just want to know what to expect. My mother just says go to the doctor....which I do, regularly, but I don't want to go into detail with my mom because she doesn't know we're ttc.

Hypothyroidism does make it harder to get pregnant. When I was first diagnosed with it my doctor said when we got it normal I should get pregnant right away because that's what happened to her. We didn't find out about my PCOS until I got my thyroid normal. My doctor thought it was to blame for my lack of periods and weight gain.
Those are all the symptoms. I can tell when my medication needs adjusted because I am very tired and notice more hair coming out than normal when I wash it. But it's a little harder now to figure out what's going on because I have the PCOS too and symptoms are similar.
Also my mom has Hypo too. But it's weird because she didn't have such extreme symptoms as I did and she found put when she was in her late 40s.

Hypothyroidism does make it harder to get pregnant. When I was first diagnosed with it my doctor said when we got it normal I should get pregnant right away because that's what happened to her. We didn't find out about my PCOS until I got my thyroid normal. My doctor thought it was to blame for my lack of periods and weight gain.
Those are all the symptoms. I can tell when my medication needs adjusted because I am very tired and notice more hair coming out than normal when I wash it. But it's a little harder now to figure out what's going on because I have the PCOS too and symptoms are similar.
Also my mom has Hypo too. But it's weird because she didn't have such extreme symptoms as I did and she found put when she was in her late 40s.

My mom was about my age (24)when she found out about her hypothyroidism. I've been breaking out and getting a lot of dry skin. My hair is falling out a lot in the shower. I can even notice how thin it has gotten, even though other people can't really tell. I'm tired a lot but that has been my norm for years. I take a lot of naps. They test my thyroid occasionally but my mom said that she was having the same problems prior to them actually diagnosing her with it. I'm wondering if my numbers are off but still in the 'normal range'. I did gain a lot of weight and I'm slowly beginning to lose it but I attributed that to my anti-depressants that I was on as they gave me an appetite. I also went of bcp in May and the gyno said that could be why I'm breaking out/ losing hair. I've never been diagnosed with pcos but I have an appt next month and I plan on voicing all of my concerns and symptoms so we can get to the bottom of this and hopefully help me to conceive. I'm a bit nervous that there may be something wrong but I'm trying to hope for the best. Good luck to you though, you seem to be getting results and I wouldn't be surprised if you got your bfp soon. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->