Still no AF! Who's with me?!

due to implanon i must be day 500 something in my cycle lol.
he wants me to wait until at least 6 months without a period before i go back though :(
i heard about this vitex stuff though? worth a try do yo uthink?

CD62 here I am. Still waiting. I ordered fertilaid for women and fertilitea! Going to give it a shot ive heard alot of great things. And im very irregular so this should help.

he wants me to wait until at least 6 months without a period before i go back though :(

Omg! Thats sooooo LONG! Yes chastberry or vitex will regulatr you! Its about 7bucks at a GNC store. Or order fertilaid its 28.95 and it has EVERYTHING including vitex. go to amazon and read the reviews for yourself. Im going to try it. Im.too excited.

That's counting the time you had implanon though, right? If I counted the time I was on Depo my "last" cycle was about 1275 days. :haha:
But I got AF back in October, and haven't seen her since - 83 days. Yuck.

GOOD NEWS. i got my positive opk
so in 2 - 3 weeks i hope to have bfp or af!
either would be lovely! (obviously prefer bfp though lol)!!

That's counting the time you had implanon though, right? If I counted the time I was on Depo my "last" cycle was about 1275 days. :haha:
But I got AF back in October, and haven't seen her since - 83 days. Yuck.

it is yes.
i haven't had periods but got a positive opk the other day, are you using opks? cos it may show up?! xx

knk are you temping?

ANy updates on any of you girls?

Still no AF for me. I'm on day 75 or so I believe, I don't have my calendar with me.
I still have really sore boobs and I am getting cramping like crazy. 2 nights ago I woke up around 4 am with extreme nausea but didn't throw up. I'm wondering if I really did ovulate around CD 65 when I got the LH surge.
But I took a HPT 2 days ago and it was BFN.

hmm MrsHBuckley. You could go either way I think. Keep us updated?!

hmm MrsHBuckley. You could go either way I think. Keep us updated?!

Well, finally after 75 days AF has showed her face!! So happy I'm out of limbo! I ordered more LH tests, bring on the next cycle! haha.

MrsH,

I bet you have never been so happy so see AF! =) Congrats!

Thank you!
Hang in there, and has your doctor tried Provera or anything to make you start AF? Mine has done that before.

AHhh! I waited all that time for af and now I'm waiting some more to o! It's WAY TOO MUCH waiting! :wacko: I just hope and pray this cycle isn't as long as the last and I ov soon! Vitex, hurry up and do your stuff!

AHhh! I waited all that time for af and now I'm waiting some more to o! It's WAY TOO MUCH waiting! :wacko: I just hope and pray this cycle isn't as long as the last and I ov soon! Vitex, hurry up and do your stuff!

Oh no, I agree we wait TOO much! I'm hoping mine does not take that long this time, but just in case I got some more LH tests coming in the mail! I plan to test twice a day. Good luck!

Still waiting, day 5. Feel all sorts of symptoms, not sure if it's AF or BFP or just crazy woman syndrome, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->