Still no AF! Who's with me?!

Thanks ladies! Keep your fx'd I catch the egg! Sending you all lots of :dust:

Thanks ladies! Keep your fx'd I catch the egg! Sending you all lots of :dust:

might seem like an odd question, but do you have any cm and what is it like? i'm going to pick up an ovulation test today and i have no idea whether it'd show or not or if i have to wait for ewcm. my cm is creamy/sticky and breaks after stretching to about 1cm.

i've had no af for 19months because of implanon and i want to check i'm still ovulating.

It is mostly watery on the outside and thicker and more slippery on the inside where the ewcm is. Every once in a while some gets on the paper when I wipe and it is shiney. I haven't checked yet today though.

It is mostly watery on the outside and thicker and more slippery on the inside where the ewcm is. Every once in a while some gets on the paper when I wipe and it is shiney. I haven't checked yet today though.

do you think an ov test would work on mine today then? i dont want to waste my money ya see :/ x

I can't say. I bought internet cheapies like a load of them. You can try an opk I suppose but an opk doesn't have anything to do with cm.

i just read up on them and didn't realise you have to do it over a period of days anyway lol, i thought there was just one and didn't want to waste it if my cm indicated i probably wasn't fertile yet.
thanks though!

Aagghh. CD81? Yuck. Can't wait to see my doctor in Feb.

no. You use one or two everyday around supposed time of ov using urine. If you aren't checking cm near the cervical opening you might not know if it ewcm or not. I have a hard time finding it most of the time. If you haven't had af in 19 mos you wouldn't know when to start opks. Perhaps a doctors appt is in order?

Sorry such a long cycle minni. Keep your chin up!

Aagghh. CD81? Yuck. Can't wait to see my doctor in Feb.

UGH, I'm headed down that road. Today is day 71 for me. But I have PCOS so my doctor doesn't freak out, so neither do I. It is just horribly frustrating! Heres hoping we both see AF soon!

thanks, girls. I really hope AF shows soon too! Or I get a BFP, but at this point I'd be just as happy with either!

How are you ladies doing? Hanging in there I hope! I know how awful a long cycle can be.

How are you ladies doing? Hanging in there I hope! I know how awful a long cycle can be.

CD 72 today. But I'm getting sore BBs and feeling tired today, so hopefully AF is on her way and I can get to tracking again!

Still no sign of AF here. Ugh.

MrsH, hope you're right!! Fxed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"