Still no AF! Who's with me?!

Just checking in. How's everyone holding up?

Two weeks til I see my doctor. I would bet money I'll get AF the morning of my appointment. :haha:

You prob will get af the day of your appt. That's always the way it goes! I hope your dr appt goes well. In my first official tww! 4dpo! I'm always waiting for something-af, ov, tww, etc. It's crazy. Hope you girls are all doing well!

Congrats on being in your first TWW! :happydance: I agree though, we are always waiting for something!

Thank you! That's the same thing with me, no warts or anything like that. Reading all the info makes me feel better. It was just like, "omg what now!" when she told me. I also was grilling my DH because it is an STD but he started doing some research and saw it can be dormant in your body for years. That and we just started BDing without protection in May 2011, after my last Pap.
Thank you again and I'm just happy it will not interfere with TTC. But with my luck I will get Positive OPKs after the biopsy and can't BD! lol

Well after the biopsy, they don't recommend that you BD for at least a week or two, so that might interfere a bit if you're fertile then. The cervix will be sore afterwards and you need that time to heal up. But after all is said and done, you will be fine! :)

Thank you! That's the same thing with me, no warts or anything like that. Reading all the info makes me feel better. It was just like, "omg what now!" when she told me. I also was grilling my DH because it is an STD but he started doing some research and saw it can be dormant in your body for years. That and we just started BDing without protection in May 2011, after my last Pap.
Thank you again and I'm just happy it will not interfere with TTC. But with my luck I will get Positive OPKs after the biopsy and can't BD! lol

Well after the biopsy, they don't recommend that you BD for at least a week or two, so that might interfere a bit if you're fertile then. The cervix will be sore afterwards and you need that time to heal up. But after all is said and done, you will be fine! :)

Yea I've already come to terms with the fact that this cycle is not going to be it, I have to get all this stuff done first.

hey ladies ive had no AF since my MMC in august (5 month ) just wondering is anyone the same or longer ? and did it just come back and how ? any info would be great xxx

hey ladies ive had no AF since my MMC in august (5 month ) just wondering is anyone the same or longer ? and did it just come back and how ? any info would be great xxx

My cycle is not quite as long as yours. I've been since October, however my missing AF isn't after a MMC. Have you seen your doctor?

My cycle is not quite as long as yours. I've been since October, however my missing AF isn't after a MMC. Have you seen your doctor?

hey hun thanks for your reply yeah im seeing the GYNO but everything just takes along time waiting for and its painstaking i just wanna know whats wrong with me ive been given tablets to start my AF and ive just finished an AF and im doink opt's now hoping that the tablets would of liked jumped my body a little xx

hey hun thanks for your reply yeah im seeing the GYNO but everything just takes along time waiting for and its painstaking i just wanna know whats wrong with me ive been given tablets to start my AF and ive just finished an AF and im doink opt's now hoping that the tablets would of liked jumped my body a little xx

Do you know what they gave you? Was it Provera? I've been told that's the best for "jump starting" cycles. I'm hoping that's what my gyn will give me when I see her on the 7th.

Sorry, never heard of it. But FXed you get it straightened out. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Grrrr still no AF. CD 88 been taking fertilaid and fertilitea anx still nothing :(

cd80 for me today. Got an appointment next Monday at the doctors so going to see if they will investigate what's going on.

CD54 for me. If my period were to arrive, it would be here tomorrow. Don't have my regular AF symptoms. Been having sore bbs like crazy though and loads of CM.

Good luck ladies.

CD111 here. There are no words to describe this. :nope:

I forgot I hadn't updated here; My gyn had to reschedule me. I would've been getting ready for my appointment right now, but instead it's next Monday. By then I will be on CD117!

I forgot I hadn't updated here; My gyn had to reschedule me. I would've been getting ready for my appointment right now, but instead it's next Monday. By then I will be on CD117!

Good cause was wondering about you. Thats such a long cycle. :( I have an appt with a new dr. april 12th I doubt I have pcos but im thinking the depo is my issue. I used it for 3yrs. Been off of it for 2yrs come june... But what else would.cause no periods. Ya know.

I went off of bcp in May of this year. I had a 29day cycle in June and then all hell broke loose.:dohh: I completely skipped July and Af came in August after 63 days!!!Sept and Oct came on day 33 so I thought I was back on track. Apparently not because my day 33 would have been Nov 12th which would make me 15 days late or cd48! Can you believe this?! I'm totally frustrated and a little depressed becuase I am wanting a baby and wanting it NOW! Is anyone in a similar situation?:nope:

Hi,

I have been on the pill for years now but it took my body almost a year and a half to settle down, i have missed period's, long cycles, all of it, it is very frustratiing, even now my cycle is between 28 and 36 days so it's quite hard. Wishing you all the best and hope it settles down soon. I would suggest using an ovulation tester so at least you know when you are ovulating.

I hope you girls find a solution at the doctors. I know how annoying it is to have no period! I just got over af after a 40 some day cycles which is still long and annoying! I just hope it continues to get shorter and more normal. Going to the dr on the 23rd for my yearly.

i know what your going through!!! I got off BCP three months ago, and this month I decided to buy an OPK. It indicated an LH surge on CD 16, well, Now i'm 19 DPO with no AF in sight! BFN BFN BFN!!!! oh the insanity! I can't take it anymore!!!! Did the OPK lie to me ;-S

Good cause was wondering about you. Thats such a long cycle. :( I have an appt with a new dr. april 12th I doubt I have pcos but im thinking the depo is my issue. I used it for 3yrs. Been off of it for 2yrs come june... But what else would.cause no periods. Ya know.

Thanks for wondering. :hugs: I might have to agree that the depo is still the cause. I KNOW that's what's causing my lack of AF. I was also on it for 3 years, but I've only been off for a year as of May.

Otherwise; I've been having loads of CM. Enough to make me run to the bathroom because I'm paranoid it's (finally) AF, but it's not. Also, been having some pains in my lower abdomen, but mainly in the middle, not off to one side so I'm not thinking (finally) ovulation pains. Any ideas?

i know what your going through!!! I got off BCP three months ago, and this month I decided to buy an OPK. It indicated an LH surge on CD 16, well, Now i'm 19 DPO with no AF in sight! BFN BFN BFN!!!! oh the insanity! I can't take it anymore!!!! Did the OPK lie to me ;-S

The OPK just indicates the LH surge which means your body is getting ready to O. But many things can prevent you from actually O'ing after the LH surge. The only way to know if you actually O or not is to also temp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->