Still no AF! Who's with me?!

I don't really think temping is stressful. I've been doing it about a month or so now. Can't see a dang thing on my chart, but I'm pretty sure there's nothing to see anyway. I don't think I'm Oing.

Stupid fertility friend said I may have ov'd on cd 10. No way! I don't think so. I never had any fertile cm or anything. I think it is a result of my not being able to temp at the same time. This is pretty ridiculous! We did not bd on cd10 or the day after so I probably missed it if I did o. Grrr....this is so annoying. In my opinion I'm still waiting for ov!

I always forget to but I went a week straight @6am and it was 96 and then some days 97 never higher or lower than that. So im not sure. Them girls have it down to a science and I dont. Income taxes = very expensive fertility monitor for me =) hubby is blowing 300 on himself at cabelas. Im buying me my monitor! Im excited

try using vitex agnnus cactus. i would recommend it to anyone since it worked wonders for me. i came off depo provera shot BC and didn't have a period for seven months than an additional three months only had period due to BCP which only helped while taking the bcp. i looked into natural supplements and fount vitex. i bought the powder and mixed with warm water once a day and drank. after taking every day for a few months i now have regular periods and regular ovulation. it really helped. it's inexpensive and easy to take. worth a try :)

I am already on vitex as well as b100 complex, zinc, and epo, I also have a good prenatal that I haven't begun taking yet because with the b100complex i'm not sure I need it. I've been using them for a month and I'm not sure If I notice a difference yet but it's early yet. Thanks though!

Ooo im gonna mix mine in apple sauce. Cant wait to start vitex. Im excited. Anything is worth a shot. I am also a depo prevera user was on it for 3 years switched to the pill and my cycles never returned. Im all screwy

Still no AF here. Next one should be due 18th jan so we'll wait and see. Going to test on 19th if she doesn't show.

Hi girls. Temped well this morning. Hoping to get a pos opk soon!:flower:

This might be tmi but twice today when using the bathroom I had a little clear jelly like glob when wiping:blush:sry! It isn't too stretchy like ewcm. I have had this in the past but it was before I was ttc so I didn't pay much attention to it. Could be ewcm forming? I don't know?

This might be tmi but twice today when using the bathroom I had a little clear jelly like glob when wiping:blush:sry! It isn't too stretchy like ewcm. I have had this in the past but it was before I was ttc so I didn't pay much attention to it. Could be ewcm forming? I don't know?

What cd are you, im 10 and today i think i had a tad bit of ewcm as well. For the first time.

I am cd 18 today. Praying for a pos opk today! Temping went well, same as yesterday. Does anyone know if I can change the time I take my temp of ff? I have decided it is easier for me to do it at 6 instead of 7. I can't figure it out, maybe I'll just write down all olf my info and start a new one with 6 as the time if I can't figure it out.

Omg I am so frustrated over here. CD 68 and no sign of AF still! I saw my doctor 2 days ago and she said I have to come in with my DH in the spring and she will put me on Metformin due to my PCOS. And if that doesn't work she will add Clomid after 6 months.
I did have positive OPK spikes about 8-10 days ago and my nipples have been sensitive (sometimes I get that after O, I think?).

Who knows, I guess I will find out in about a week if AF shows, we only BD once because I wasnt sure and didn't want to "waste" any Preseed.

Sounds like af is on her way if you didn't catch the egg. I don't have pcos that I know of but I have had a few long cycles. Hopefully the doctor can help you out. I know it must be frustrating but it sounds like youre ovulating so maybe you'll get pg without any of the doctors prescips. Good luck and:dust:

Thank you I sure hope so! I couldn't believe my doctor wants to wait until we have been TTC for a year, but I can kind of agree. If it can be done naturally, that's what we all prefer.

Good luck to you too!

Ladies i got a pretty pos opk yest! Not 100% but had I taken one a few hrs later it may have been pos. I've also had a watery cm! The next time I miss af I could have a good reason! FX! How are the rest of you ladies? Any luck?

Since i dont know if im a 26 or 28 cycle, i think 26 becuase thats how i was before ttc, and on cd 10or 11 my temp dropped then went up and up to 98, i dont know if thats high enough for ovulation, but yesterday i think i may of had the ewcm, so im busy bding for these next couple days. I even had a result on an opk which got farker on the second day of testing. So i know with any indication ovulation should be occuring.

Umm why is my avatar changed? I didnt change it.

I have it all the time. Its clear. I dont think it means anything. It isnt eggwhites I dont think. Just seems like mucus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->