Still waiting to O after chemical 2 weeks ago..anyone else? :0(

No, it won't matter. Your temps can fluctuate during AF but will regulate after AF is gone. You will have lower temps before ov then higher temps after ov. Remember, it's not one temp by itself that's important, it's the pattern. It's easy to get one wacky temp and think all sorts of things. I've done that so many times, lol! Just focus on a pattern, it will save you a lot of stress.

Ok, just realized i asked that question like 3 posts ago. Sorry i am exhausted but for some reason can not sleep. I have awful dreams ever since my loss...

Me too, i had the same nightmare as i almost always do last night. Then i wake up sad and freaked out, not a good way to start off the day especially Mondays. I am at work, surrounded by pregnant women.

That would be tough. What gets me is seeing any baby under 6 months. Just makes me ache. It will get better though and we will get our sticky beans. Just a matter of time. I see dr on wednesday. It's the same dr that helped my brother have their daughter and now they are pregnant with 3. Everyone says he is the best infertility dr around so I'm hoping he's gonna have some good news for me.

That is great. How long have you been ttc?

A year now. Two losses. Hoping thu can find something easy to fix

have you had any testing done regarding the losses?

No. Wednesday will be my first tests. They wouldn't see me after the first and we all thought it was just a fluke thing, they are so common. But after this second one I called the nurse and told her we've been trying for a year now with two losses and she scheduled me the earliest appt they had. I'm actually scheduled over a surgury time they always keep open in case they need to do one I guess. But even I dr is in surgury I can meet with the fertility team and answer all their questions first.

great, i hope all is well or it is very fixable. may i ask, were both losses chemical?

i am heading to the dr soon, i am bleeding so heavily that i am changing my pad every 30 min. sorry tmi. hope it does not interfere with ttc

First was at 6 weeks second was at 4 weeks 2 days. I think they both were considered chemicals but not sure. With the first one my hcg went up slowly for a week and half before dropping. Took like 3 weeks to pass everything. It was awful. My body just didn't realize there was nothing there anymore and was holding onto some tissue. This second time I got faint positives that kept getting lighter. By the 5th day I knew it was a chemical and called dr for a quant just to get it on record there so they would see me. My numbers came back at 8 and started bleeding next day

Hope you are ok! Are they sure they got everything in the d&c? Please see dr right away!

I didn't get a d&c, the whole placenta came out after the labor, most likely due to a nurse basically punching me in my stomach as hard as she could. I was really drugged and mad and upset and I kind of took it out on her. I didn't expect her to put all her weight into my stomach and it hurt and i called her a "crazy fu**ing bi*ch"

I think chemicals can be fixed easily. I have heard that

I didn't get a d&c, the whole placenta came out after the labor, most likely due to a nurse basically punching me in my stomach as hard as she could. I was really drugged and mad and upset and I kind of took it out on her. I didn't expect her to put all her weight into my stomach and it hurt and i called her a "crazy fu**ing bi*ch"

Oh. And they are sure it was complete? Maybe there was just a little bit of tissue left and your body is clearing it out now? With my first loss I bled lightly off and on for 3 1/2 weeks for I had a huge bleed. So much i almost went to er. We happened to be at a wedding am my aunt who is a nurse was there. I asked her what to do and she told me if I felt weak or passed huge clots tongi to er. But I didn't so just waited it out and by next morning it died down to like a heavy AF flow.
Lol at calling nurse names. My placenta wouldn't come out at all with DS dr pushed on my stomach so much. It was horrible. Then he had to manually remove it. Didnt know there could be so much pain. It was torture! There was no name calling there. All I could do was scream and scream. Good thing I was the only woman in labor that night, ha!

I think chemicals can be fixed easily. I have heard that

I hope so. It could be so many things. Just depends what it is I guess. I guess it's possible I have some uterine scarring from the placenta accreta and Its causing problems with inplantation. Hope it's not that. I'm hoping I just have low progesterone. That should be easy enough to fix.

i hope it is not that also. i went to the dr and she is sending me for an ultrasound next week, she thinks they may have left some of the placenta but i really disagree.. maybe because i want to disagree, but i have no foul discharge and i feel like, if i still had placenta 8 weeks later i would have an infection and feel sick. i feel fine. i also remember the whole thing came out. she said i could just be having a heavy period or it may be that. then she said id have to have a d&c which i am really upset about because it will delay ttcing and i know d&cs can make it hard to conceive if you get scar tissue. so i am really sad i cried all afternoon.

low progesterone is a very easy thing to fix also. hopefully you will know soon what is going on

are you still bleeding heavily? soaking a pad in an hour or less is a sign that not everything was expelled. that being said, i did have a heavy bleed with just my early mc and i do believe that is when the final tissue was released. if the bleeding lets up, it could be that there was something left over, but your body expelled it on its own. my heavy bleeding lasted about 8 hours. but i never felt weak or like i was going to pass out and i had no clots at all. if you have any of those sypmtoms, you should get into dr or er right away.

i hope you don't need a d&c! you would think after all this time something other symptoms would have presented themselves if placenta wasn't completly expelled.

i've just done some reading about your problem and it says they usually do a d&c or give you medication to help kill or detach the tissue. maybe you want ask about trying medication first? i suppose it's up to your dr and how serious they think it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->