Stopping BCP to TTC***Updates & Progress/Noted Changes Since Stopping BCP***24BFPs***

Wow Charmed! Hope it all went perfectly! It went by so fast!

Hi all! It's taken me ages to reply. I tried to start a parenting journal but I just don't have the time to update it. How is everyone else doing?

My little boy, Oliver David John, was born on Oct 1st at 10.33am, weighing 7lbs 4oz. It didn't quite go to plan & ended in a forceps delivery & I tore pretty badly. He is perfect though! He was a little jaundiced at the beginning & my milk never came in due to my pcos.. He's FF now & is thriving!! He's 8 weeks old now & weighs 11lbs 5oz! We've had a few problems with feeding, but he's since been diagnosed with a cows milk protein allergy & seems to be doing much better on his prescribed formula.

I hope everyone else is well! Xxx

Congrats and so cute charmed!!!!

I haven't been on in ages myself. If anyone followed my journal, I'm proud to say Oliver is 100% BF. It was a lot of hard work. Now he won't take a bottle at all so we're working on that so dh can pick up a feed. If you any of you follow wonder weeks were currently in leap 4 so having a bit of a rough time. But we're surviving :)

Hi everyone! Overview: 20 days since stopping BCP. 6 days since I had my 2 day withdrawal bleed. Been having symptoms since day before withdrawal bleed.

I have been on Lomedia 24 FE for a little over a year. Let me post some dates below so everything is clear!

11/10/15 - Started new pack of BCP...Skipped the placebo pills

11/14/15 & 11/15/15 - DTD

11/22/15 - Stopped BCP

11/27/15 & 11/28/15 - Had really bad cramps. Not sure if it was hormone related or upset stomach.

12/4/15, 12/5/15 & 12/6/15 - DTD & started to have sore nipples. Cervix felt high.

12/7/15 & 12/8/15 - First bleeding since stopping BCP. Mild cramping. Sore nipples. Acne breakout on chin.

12/11/15 & 12/12/15 and my nipples are still very sore and itchy. Cervix feels high still. Really tired and lethargic. Body aches & headache.

Today is 12/13/15 - still having sore breasts/nipples. Extremely tired, body aches, mild cramping & nausea.

In the past, I would start to feel sore nipples around my ovulation time and then it would stop first day of AF. However it's been a few days since AF has left and I am still having symptoms.

I am guessing that the AF on 12/7/15 was just a really late withdrawal bleed? I have unfortunately never done the temping thing but I am thinking that I started to ovulate during the withdrawal bleed a few days ago and that's why I am still having these symptoms.

Has anyone had a similar situation when coming off of BCP?

I so appreciate having a place to discuss this journey!

Looking forward to chatting!

:hi: CN! I just wanted to let you know this thread is pretty well dead now. Most of the ladies have fallen pregnant and had babies (yay! right :) ) You may want to look for another thread that is still active so that you can have more discussion. But a few things :)

I'm not sure your bleed was withdrawl based on your dates given, I'd guess it was AF. Sore nipples might be due to your body trying to refigure your hormones since they are no longer being supplemented. Most of the ladies here could agree that it took their bodies several months to sort out prior to getting pregnant, not that some didn't get pregnant right away, but just a heads up to not be discouraged if it takes a few cycles. Temping is a great way to learn your cycle and be certain on O dates. Just be sure if you decide to do it, that you try as much as possible to do it at the same time every day. Best of luck to you and loads of baby dust! I hope you can find another active thread that can be with you through your ttc journey!

How is everyone doing?? I miss you all! Oliver is almost 5 months old now, I can't believe it. I hope everyone else is ok xx

Miss you all too! We are doing great, Chelsie will be one in just a week! I can't believe it, such a journey! Feels like it took so long to get her and now she's hardly a baby anymore! Would love to hear updates from others as well! Happy 5 months soon Oliver!

Hey ladies! Gabbie is doing great, 6 weeks today! Had to put away her newborn clothes last week, it goes so fast!

On a less good note, my cat doesn't like the baby and is overgrooming, loosing patches of fur 😦 Anyone had problems with their pet babies?

Oh no! Your poor kitty! Our cats weren't overly excited about baby, but they just ignored her and would leave the room when she'd cry. No excessive grooming. How old is your cat? Our last cat (he passed several years ago), started doing this after we moved and were never able to get him to stop. Took him to the vet and he said he thought it was dry skin irritation that making him do it :shrug: I didn't think so, but it continued for 3 years until he passed away. Poor thing looked so pathetic, I sure hope yours stops doing it! I can't help but wonder if its potentially an age thing for some cats?

Oh no! I sure hope it passes :( ... I'll go to the vet soon but I just know it's stress related, the baby is a huge change in her life and she hates change... She hissed at the new couch for weeks!
My cat is 4 years old. But she is a very clingy cat and I think she feels unloved now. Baby is always on me and the cat won't come close to her! I try to pet her more now, hopefully that's enough for her :(

Hi ladies! I haven't logged in since December but we're looking to ttc again. My Oliver will be 1 in a few short weeks. Congrats twinkie! I hope everyone is well. Congrats dana!

Hey! I'm currently in the tww. Was taking opks to see if I'm even O since Oliver still breastfeeds ALL the time. Got a positive yesterday and we dtd Saturday. So possible but we'll see. I've had some serious cramping

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->