Stopping BCP to TTC***Updates & Progress/Noted Changes Since Stopping BCP***24BFPs***

Twinkie, did you test today?

Yes :cry: pic below, pretty sure the first test yesterday was a fluke/evap or something. AF not here yet, but I've started get crampy feeling and back aches, which is typical for me right before AF, pretty sure she'll be here tomorrow. Counting myself out and onto the 4th cycle. I know I haven't been trying as long as some, but I was so positive at the start of this cycle and I feel very deflated today.

Attachments

• 14DPO AM.jpg
    14DPO AM.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 18
Twinkie, did you test today?

Yes :cry: pic below, pretty sure the first test yesterday was a fluke/evap or something. AF not here yet, but I've started get crampy feeling and back aches, which is typical for me right before AF, pretty sure she'll be here tomorrow. Counting myself out and onto the 4th cycle. I know I haven't been trying as long as some, but I was so positive at the start of this cycle and I feel very deflated today.

Oh I'm so sorry. I was really hoping that this was it for you.

Twinkie- Don't count yourself out for sure until AF arrives! Hoping she doesn't show up for you! When is she due ?

And AF arrived early this morning with a vengance! Cramping is awful :( can't wait for it to be over so I can start thinking about our next shot at catching that egg. On to cycle 4.

Hi ladies! Sorry I lost the thread! haha. So no BDing the past few nights, but I am hoping for tonight as we are going out to dinner for a romantic evening :) DH works on Saturdays for winter ski season so we didn't really celebrate Vday yesterday.

I'm still hopeful since we bd on Sunday and Tuesday, If we bd tonight we should still have pretty good chances :)

Wtbam - that sucks! it did take my body about 3 months to adjust to not being on the pill anymore though, so i understand your dr's view. :(

So sorry Twinkie!!! :( Damn that AF! FX for this cycle for you!!

Sorry Twinkie, after that test scare as well, it's cruel! I do what you're doing now and focus on what I can do better to help my chances next cycle :flower:

I hope that last BD counts for you Charlie, this cycle we only managed 5days and 2days before Ov but i'm so hopeful! This day last month I started spotting so my nerves are going to be frayed all day !

I'm so sorry twinkie... I know hiw disappointed you must be. Just think of it an an extra month for you to get healthy and ready fpr pregnancy (I know its not as easy as that) xxx

I'm so sorry twinkie... I know hiw disappointed you must be. Just think of it an an extra month for you to get healthy and ready fpr pregnancy (I know its not as easy as that) xxx

Thanks ladies. And thanks wtbam, I needed that. I'm only CD2:wacko: as of this morning and I feel like the time is already going slower than in the tww!! grrr! You're right though and that is an excellent way to think for me. Both DH and I have been making a lot of healthier lifestyle choices since last summer, first to be healthy for ourselves and second, to be healthy when we decided to start trying, which ended up being about 4 months later. We both have lost around 20lbs (currently 5lbs from my goal), but it hasn't been about losing weight, more about being healthier all-around. We're trying to avoid processed foods, get some form of daily exercise and eat more fruits and veggies. Every month we continue doing it, it makes me feel better about our future family.

I keep getting so excited when I feel my cervix and it feels soft, and then 12 hours later it is rock solid. I must stop checking more than once per day, but I don't want to miss my ovulation if and when it finally happens! 75 Days and counting.... (yawn).

Just booked a few days away in Rome from next Sunday for our anniversary (can't afford it really but what the hell) so that will pass the days before my doctors appointment!

I'm so fed up of seeing negative OPK's! Can't imagine what I'm going to feel like if and when I finally get to a TWW!

Aww a break is just what you need! Hubby and I dtd like mad when we had a break :D maybe subconsciously you'll de-stress a bit, I know time off work always helps me out :flower:

Hey wtbam, Rome sounds like fun! I've always wanted to go. I think it'll be a great and relaxing break for you.

Enjoy your break Wtbam! It's always nice to get a reprieve from everything and I hope it will help you de-stress, I know our vacation helped me destress, well, at least while we were gone ;)

About CP, I've read you should always try to check it at the same time everyday as it can change throughout the day. Last cycle was my first checking CP/CM. I noticed that when I was about to O, it did stay soft or mostly soft all day, while before, it could go from soft to medium or hard throughout the day. I checked multiple times only because I was trying to figure out the differences for my body. If I were you, I'd check once in the morning and once in the early evening (as I know you are just trying to figure things out). Just my opinion, but try to keep as close to the same time every day as you can.

Well this morning after putting my temperature in, suddenly a solid crosshair appeared 28 days ago!!! If only!!

I took a HPT just to be sure.... BFN as expected. I'm pretty sure I still haven't ovulated, going by OPK's, CM & CP. My BBT has been slowly increasing over the last month but with no major peaks.

I wish FF was right :(

Very confused as to why the crosshairs are solid and not dotted though!

Ahh what the hell? How confusing! My chart has dotted crosshairs cuz something doesn't match up, for me it's my cm that doesn't match so it puts the dotted line as the best guess for ov :s but this late after? I have no idea :shrug:

Well this morning after putting my temperature in, suddenly a solid crosshair appeared 28 days ago!!! If only!!

I took a HPT just to be sure.... BFN as expected. I'm pretty sure I still haven't ovulated, going by OPK's, CM & CP. My BBT has been slowly increasing over the last month but with no major peaks.

I wish FF was right :(

Never seen this before. 28 days? Wow FF, just wow. I am really looking forward to hearing what your doc says once you go.

CD35 and no ovulation or AF :( C'mon body, what's going on in there?! I have a doctor's appointment next week.

So I have a little update. I had to book a dr's appointment today for something unrelated (weird neuralgia type pains on right hand side) so thought sod it, I will push for some help.

I told him we were TTC and I was so scared about my lack of periods. He told me it was probably due to my PCOS rather than dianette coming out of my system.

I am a little confused because before dianette my periods were pretty much regular, however I didn't chart so I dont actually know 100% that I was ovulating.

He has presribed me 750mg metformin per day. Ive been doing some reading and there are both positive and negative stories. Im not sure if I am insulin resistant, and I read that metformin only helps with ovulation in ladies with PCOS who are insulin resistant.

I have also been thinking about buying some agnus castus (vitex) but the health shop didn't have any so may need to buy online.

So im half happy because I have something to try, and half sad because I was so hoping I would cycle myself and this delay would just be from coming off bc.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->