Stopping BCP to TTC***Updates & Progress/Noted Changes Since Stopping BCP***24BFPs***

Hi I'm new here and this is my first month off bcp and TTC.
I'm on cd9 currently, finished my withdrawal bleed last Thursday so just hoping I'm going to O this month.
Feeling like I'm stressing already though that I'm not going to be able to get pregnant at all, need to calm my self lol!!

Patience - Thanks! I am using the clearblue fertility monitor this cycle. I've already discovered that I am not ovulating when I think I am. And the other test sticks aren't as accurate. I'm not temping, but I'm feeling a lot better now that I've got this monitor. If I was going off of the others and just my ewcm I'd still be a confused mess. Lol. I've been timing it all wrong for the last few months. Of course my cycle length has been odd the last few months but I think that's just bc my body was still adjusting. I'm feeling very positive about this cycle. :)

Welcome Lora and Charlie.

Lora, I understand your feeling of being worried about getting pregnant. I'll probably worry about that too until it does happen. I'm sure a lot if ladies on this site do as well.

My temp spiked today at 4dpo. Kinda weird, hope it doesn't mean I got the ovulation day wrong.

Lora, I agree with soontobe, it's hard to not stress right away, try to find distracting things to keep your mind off of things and remember to have fun. When all you think about is timing, it isn't very sexy, so just enjoy yourself!

Welcome to all the new ladies following, I've been out of town, so I apologize for not posting much lately! Good luck everyone, I've got 2 more days before testing, hoping to hold out til Friday or AF shows, not feeling super positive this month, but I guess we'll see...

Lora, I agree with soontobe, it's hard to not stress right away, try to find distracting things to keep your mind off of things and remember to have fun. When all you think about is timing, it isn't very sexy, so just enjoy yourself!

Welcome to all the new ladies following, I've been out of town, so I apologize for not posting much lately! Good luck everyone, I've got 2 more days before testing, hoping to hold out til Friday or AF shows, not feeling super positive this month, but I guess we'll see...

Hey twinkie good luck. I'd be so tempted to test already if I were you. I hope it's good news for you on Friday.

Well I caved and tested this afternoon, BFN, not much hope left, but wishing none the less!

twinkie2, this is a great site that tells you the percentage of people that get false negatives at all the different DPO's.... so you aren't out yet!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=12

Last night, I got my darkest OPK yet. Not quite positive I don't think. I also had CM which was a mix between EWCM and creamy and a soft cervix.

I BD'd.... but this morning the OPK is back to a very faint line again! I posted in the main forums about it but never really seem to get much response there.

If it WAS a positive last night (7pm and 10pm) should I have seen a temp rise this morning?

This is the OPK (First one the day before, second one 7pm (i thought this might be looking positive?) and third one 10pm).
(It looks a little darker in real life than the picture)

If it's not a positive, why am I getting a line darker than all the other OPK's I have done?

https://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b368/Shellieshorses/20140213_094235_zps7e468188.jpg

If you look at my chart, I keep getting little patches of EWCM, but I am now CD71 after coming off Dianette (BC) and going crazy!!!)

We BD'ed last night just in case. I wish I knew what was going on!

Wtbam-thanks for posting, so I saw it this morning and decided to test again...not sure if I'm seeing something. I think I do, then I don't, I made a negative of the image and that makes me think I'm just seeing things and it isn't there. I'll attach the pics for you all to see, let me know what you think (i've also posted them in a few other spots in hopes of getting as many eyes on this as possible!)

As far as your OPK's go, I never got a positive this cycle, but I know I ovulated because I felt it when it happened! Crazy how many things you notice about your body when you actually pay attention. I can't help but wonder if you're body is gearing up to O and then isn't, which does happen sometimes. It is possible to miss the surge with testing as I did, but if you are taking several a day, I would think you'd most likely catch it. FX'd that it's coming soon for you hun!

Attachments

• DSC01067 (2).jpg
    DSC01067 (2).jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC01067 (2)negative.jpg
    DSC01067 (2)negative.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 8
I have serious line eye now! I think I see something, but it could be a shadow. I added them to photobucket and drew on them to show you where I see it. (Sorry they didn't have lines and hearts were the next best thing!! lol!)

I would say keep testing!!!!!!! I see it more on the normal pic!

https://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b368/Shellieshorses/fbb2229b-c588-4127-a9b2-fce0111f4c18_zps0c217476.jpg

https://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b368/Shellieshorses/63b2ca4c-9007-44ec-a320-36c059d5705e_zpsc4b6513e.jpg

Twinkie, I kinda see a really really faint line too. But it's hard to tell. Maybe tomorrow will be a darker line?

Thanks everyone for the welcome! :) I think I'm O right now or about to. I got a positive opk this morning but I didn't take one yesterday so I don't know for sure if I'm O now or about to O. I have mixed feelings about bding since the DH has be working really hard the past few days. We bd on Sunday and Tuesday so technically we could still get a BFP, but I want to bd tonight just to be safe but I'm afraid he will be too tired so I don't want to make him bd when he really just wants to shower and then sleep. I just feel bad. But I really really really want to get my BFP! *sigh*

I have serious line eye now! I think I see something, but it could be a shadow. I added them to photobucket and drew on them to show you where I see it. (Sorry they didn't have lines and hearts were the next best thing!! lol!)

I would say keep testing!!!!!!! I see it more on the normal pic!

https://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b368/Shellieshorses/fbb2229b-c588-4127-a9b2-fce0111f4c18_zps0c217476.jpg

https://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b368/Shellieshorses/63b2ca4c-9007-44ec-a320-36c059d5705e_zpsc4b6513e.jpg

You, my dear, are awesome! Thank you for taking the time to do that! So I'm currently out of tests, but plan on making a run to the store for a bunch of cheapies so I can pee til my heart's content:happydance: Getting really excited, but trying to remind myself it is super early still. Hoping to wait to test again til tomorrow am with FMU but we'll see how the afternoon/evening goes. I've felt very "out" all week and been anticipating AF to arrive in the next two days. I've really had no symptoms, but I'm still not certain there is any color to the first line.

Please, oh please, let this be it!:wohoo:

Wtbam, I'm glad you're finally seeing something on the opks. They don't look positive though, so maybe you missed your surge if it's getting lighter. I'd suggest you keep testing with the opks and watch your temps over the next few days. And keep BD'ing of course.

Twinkie, I see a very faint line as well, esp in the pictures that wtbam enhanced. Test again tomorrow, fx that the line gets darker.

I bought a load of pregnancy tests on ebay, 50 for 3.49!!! Sadly I have no need of them yet, but I know as soon as I ovulate I am going to be POAS like crazy!!

Hi girls. Haven't posted much in a while because I've just been waiting to o. I'm not charting or temping yet.. Think I am now or about to since I have ewcm. Twinkie- when I zoom in on my phone it looks like there is something there! I would test again tomorrow and compare!

CrazyCharlie I know how that feels, all it takes is one time though so don't fret too much :) we only caught 5days and 2 days before Ov, i'm still hoping my socks off !

One tidbit I thought i'd share here, just came back from the Dr to ask about my ttc/short LP and she said if you have thyroid issues it can affect stuff ? She could only help if there's something like that wrong otherwise I need to see my gyno for help. I'd never considered some other organ in my body affecting ttc, just a random thought :shrug:

This is the first 2ww i've not had sore boobs/nips, i'm so happy :D

Charlie, any updates???

Sadly I am back to square one, OPK's now very pale lines, cervix medium not soft, CM sticky/creamy and not EWCM. Sob!

Wtbam surely your dr can't let you suffer like this ? :( i'd be knocking at their door howling ! I'm sure it's no consolation but this cycle I didn't even have watery cm let alone ew :/ silly bodies !

I have an appointment booked for the 25th Feb. He said I have to wait 3 months before he will discuss it, to give my body chance to get rid of the pill!

Aww man that's crappy :/ you'd think with PCOS he'd throw that out the window :( so what, roughly 2-3weeks till you can get an appt ? :( phooey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->