*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought the sweaties yestrday, but we just ate them.... Have to go back to the shops tomorrow.argggg. Think we wont be good at this, temptation !!!!

Here's a pic of the lovely sea side sweeties i got from Drazic on Monday. I love the all day breakfast platter, its brilliant!! I also got a lovely post card, i was well chuffed! Thanx again hunny x

Attachments

• P03-08-09_12.40.jpg
    P03-08-09_12.40.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 24
lol snetty thats looks interesting!

Oh pinkwitch hope you get better soon :hugs:

Snetty mmmmmmmmmmmmmm looks yummy yummy yummy. That all day breakfast would not last out the day with me lol. More pics peeps. Let's see 'em.

Pink_witch, hope you're feeling better soon.

Sandy28 I hope you like your sweeties. I hope there's a bunch of stuff in there that you've never tried before. :thumbup:

I posted Pinksnowballs sweets yesterday!! :happydance:
It cost me $15.80!!!! :dohh: :rofl: edit: the postage!!! :rofl:

But it is sooooo worth it!! :hugs:

I posted DonnaBallonnas HUGE package yesterday!

Theres loads in it!

Hope she likes them!

JT!

I *finally* sent off your package today! I sent it surface mail ($20.01) so they said at the most 6 weeks, but I hope it gets there sooner!!!!

So sorry it took me awhile! I meant to put a note in for you, but when I got to the postal office, I realized I forgot it! :dohh: So I sent it off without it. :) Please let me know how you like everything!!!

JT!

I *finally* sent off your package today! I sent it surface mail ($20.01) so they said at the most 6 weeks, but I hope it gets there sooner!!!!

So sorry it took me awhile! I meant to put a note in for you, but when I got to the postal office, I realized I forgot it! :dohh: So I sent it off without it. :) Please let me know how you like everything!!!

:happydance:

Thank you! i forgot too put a note in with yours too lol so you will just get a big box of sweeties & crisps! or should i say chips? :wacko:

Hope mines gets too you soon too they said 6 weeks for me at the most but said it should get there sooner! xxxx

Anna, I found more stuff for your package today... :rofl:

I'm out of control... :blush:

xxxJacquixxx I got your parcel today!!!!! I dont thi9nk I have been that excited in years for a parcel!! :rofl:

OH and I shared them this evening-I feel thoroughly sick now-but they were worth it!! :thumbup:

I hope you like your sweeties just as much. . .I didnt know what on earth to send but Im glad I chose what I did :flower:

In case anyone else would like to know, I got some Golden Nugget bubble Gum, some Maoam Stripes, a Wonka bar which was DELISH, some strawberry millions, a scottish fudge bar, a dib dab, some jelly tots. some flying saucers and some bubbalicious bubble gum!! :cloud9: I am a LUCKY LUCKY girl-thank you :hugs:

Oh, and Tezzy, I dont mind sending to you if you havent recieved anything?xx

i sent laura a package which she hasnt picked up from her local sorting office (sent it recorded) she said she sent me a package last thursday/friday but i never recieved it.

shes not been online since saturday :( im more worried about her than not getting my sweets if you get what i mean??

can i also be added to september list please?

No problems, your names is automatically carried over to each month so just say when you want to stop (bit of advance warning please :thumbup:).

( no news from laura

oww no i hope she's okay. Has she not picked the parcel up either? :hugs:

edited; scrap that u just replied above lol! :dohh:

Tasha, I'm still shopping for yours too! :blush: :rofl:

I've still not received my July sweets... had been sent once and never arrived, and apparently sent again late last week, but nothing. Guess there's a postie somewhere gorging on sweeties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"