*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tasha, I'm still shopping for yours too! :blush: :rofl:

I've still not received my July sweets... had been sent once and never arrived, and apparently sent again late last week, but nothing. Guess there's a postie somewhere gorging on sweeties.

He must be eating mine too :rofl:

i recieved my sweeties from melbo on weds!!! dont worry i did take a piccie before we started on them !!!! will post tomorrow when i get the data cable sorted out!! went shopping for your sweeties today too melbo so will post them tomorrow if the post office is open on a saturday ??? if not will be monday morning!!!! just to let you all know apparently there is a postal strike on at the mo?? noticed something about it on e bay ??? think it ends on the 10th tho????

sara

xxxxxxxxxxx

just a quick q as well do we have to stick to the budget ?? i find it really hard to restrain myself when spending pennies on sweeties !!??!!

sara

xxxxxxxx

xxxJacquixxx I got your parcel today!!!!! I dont thi9nk I have been that excited in years for a parcel!! :rofl:

OH and I shared them this evening-I feel thoroughly sick now-but they were worth it!! :thumbup:

I hope you like your sweeties just as much. . .I didnt know what on earth to send but Im glad I chose what I did :flower:

In case anyone else would like to know, I got some Golden Nugget bubble Gum, some Maoam Stripes, a Wonka bar which was DELISH, some strawberry millions, a scottish fudge bar, a dib dab, some jelly tots. some flying saucers and some bubbalicious bubble gum!! :cloud9: I am a LUCKY LUCKY girl-thank you :hugs:

Oh, and Tezzy, I dont mind sending to you if you havent recieved anything?xx

I got yours yesterday too hun! Thankyou so much!!!
My kids beat me to the door!

This is what I got..(minus a freddo bar cos I ate it!)

Attachments

• sweets 008.jpg
    sweets 008.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 23
just a quick q as well do we have to stick to the budget ?? i find it really hard to restrain myself when spending pennies on sweeties !!??!!

sara

xxxxxxxx

No thats just a guide i very rarely stick to it:blush:

woohoo i heard from laura, she got my package but i havent got hers yet, shes going to chase it on monday!

To inform new members and refresh anyone who is not clear, there is also a tiny change from previous months, here are

The Rules & instructions,
  1. Please Pm your partner to find out their like/dislikes/ special requests etc. A delivery address is to be sent once both parties have agreed to participate.
  2. Please respect each others privacy and do not disclose private info to any other bnb member unless permission has been given.
  3. There is a £3 spending guide. You may choose to go over this limit but please do not expect a parcel of equally high value in return.
  4. Please update the sweetie swingers thread once your sweet parcel has been received then you can be marked off the list.
  5. If possible, please take a photo of your recieved sweeties and upload to thread so we (mainly Serina) can have a good nosey at what you got!
  6. Registered participants will automatically be carried over to the following months list unless they have notified us (either myself/ Elli or the thread) otherwise. Please make sure you get a response from Elli or myself.
  7. New lists will be issued around the 25th of the month ready for the begining of the next month.
  8. New members welcome. If you enter in the middle of a swap you can be added to that months list if a listed participant drop out or when another new member comes along to partner you. Elli or myself will up date the list when neccesary.
  9. Please let us (Elli or myself) know if you can no longer participate in the swap rather than avoiding the thread. It is better for us to know then we can attempt to repartner the other member then they don't loose out.
  10. Enjoy!

There you go!!!

I was thinking, could someone edit the first post in this thread and put the rules in there? Just so we don't have to go fishing through the thread when someone needs them?

Not that I minded, of course... just a suggestion! :thumbup:

I can't wait till septembers swap lol it;s my birthday september so i plan on sending a very BIG package of sweeties to who ever i am paired with hehe come on september as i have already started sweetie shopping.

I can't wait till septembers swap lol it;s my birthday september so i plan on sending a very BIG package of sweeties to who ever i am paired with hehe come on september as i have already started sweetie shopping.

ooo what date? I am nosey :blush: my daughters is 28th :happydance:

I very rarely stick to the £3 guide either :rofl:

The lilbump it's the 11th so just in time for the sweetie swap, i think i will have to get paired up with you so i can send your dd a lil birthday card and sweetie. xx

Moonmuffin got her sweets off me she as been ill

Nemo and bump still asnt got hers :( i am gunna resend some monday or tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g