Symptoms by DPO. AF or BFP??? (please read first post)

I have never gotten any hint of a line on these tests. I read his in the 5 min timeframe it says. I’m 14DPO and AF due yesterday. Testing again in the morning and for now FX

Attachments

• B2FF7B0D-2827-4AEF-93EF-5755F73FBEA1.jpg
    B2FF7B0D-2827-4AEF-93EF-5755F73FBEA1.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 67
First TWW for me since we decided it’s time to try for our second LO!

Excited to update throughout the TWW!

Before ovulation- DTD 5,3,2 and 1 day before ovulation-positive OPK on 27/2/2018- think we covered enough bases!!!

1DPO- Pulling/pinching niggly pain by ovaries- feelfine- breasts a bit sore

2DPO- tired,slightly sore throat and a headache-been working really hard at work, so wondering if I’m fighting back something? Fell asleep early.

3DPO- Felt really off since yesterday- feel dehydrated and headachy,and tired- less “happy” mood than usual,and slight sore throat since yesterday. No sore breasts though! on/off niggles in the ovary area- not sure if I have these on a normal month...whether I have always had these in the LP,and just never been as aware as I am now we are TTC?

@Leemcmee I am havin fingers crossed for you, that looks very promising!!! Keep us posted

So I had my injectables this cycle, only 3 and combo with letrozole. Had the flu last Sunday and still being feeling sick, I missed work the whole week and also being taking amoxicillin, apparently got infection and I have a very bad cough and congestion. We have only one follie that was measuring 22 when we had our sono. We triggered Thursday morning and had IUI late afternoon about 5:30 pm. Had EWCM Thursday night and did TI that night, Friday night, Saturday night and tonight Sunday. I am not very hopeful this cycle since we only got one follie but RE was excited on size and DH sperm count for IUI. Here I am on this dreadful TWW, have all my meds ready for next cycle and depending of the outcome we might be going to Cancun first week of May for a well deserve vacation.
So far I don’t feel nothing, nurse instructed me to test by the 15th if no period. Wish me luck!

I have never gotten any hint of a line on these tests. I read his in the 5 min timeframe it says. I’m 14DPO and AF due yesterday. Testing again in the morning and for now FX

omg congrats! i've never gotten a line of those tests either...patiently waiting for your update! :)

omg congrats! i've never gotten a line of those tests either...patiently waiting for your update! :)

Thank you! I didn’t have much luck since this pic :( going to test in the morning. Hoping to see something. I’ll be 17DPO tomorrow and AF will be 4 days late. Will keep you posted!! :)

Hello ladies!!
Hope you are having a great Friday. Today was DH birthday and we went for dinner at outback and had some fun together and lots of food. I’m 8 dpiui and feeling mainly normal, just some cramping and feeling little bloated from my stomach but could be all the food we just had lol...
Any news from you? Hoping to see some BFP updates soon!!

congrats to all the recent BFPs here and good luck to those who are trying!

I am not sure how many DPO I am now, but DH and I did the BD once this cycle, about 12 days ago on cd13, and I am expecting AF in the next couple of days. It looks like I got a faint positive on my test this morning, but I am scared that it might be a false positive or that if I am pregnant that it won't last. Trying to stay calm. I used to write in this section when I was trying before, but I found that I would get obsessed with all these "symptoms" and never got a positive test so it seemed like it just got me worked up all the time for no reason. This time I don't really feel any different. Eczema on my hands got worse, but it also got colder out recently, so that wasn't abnormal. Slept an excessive amount of hours last night and had strange dreams, but that is not abnormal for me. Have some mild constipation and flurries in my stomach, which sometimes feels like gas... but that's also all normal for me. Oh and my underwear is a bit smellier than usual, so I must have some slightly smelly discharge coming out. That doesn't happen too often, but it's not that strange either. What is happening here? So confused.

Just checking in real quick. I’m 22DPO and AF is 9 days late and no sign of her and all BFN. Interesting! But more so frustrating!

Hi ladies!!
Fingers crossed for all testing soon.
I’m 12 dpiui and feeling like AF is on her way. Have backache and some cramping too. I’m supposed to test on the 15th but I don’t think I’ll make it that far :(

hi ladies, 12dpo here and tested this morning, BFN :( still hanging on to a glimmer of hope but it may be on to the next cycle for me...baby dust to you all!

Hey everyone. So AF FINALLY came today, but I'm actually relieved because at this point I felt like I wasn't pregnant. I'm 24DPO today and CD33 (but now at CD1). AF was either 10 days late (if counting by O date) or 4 days late. I'm figuring 4 days late.

Anywho, I'm actually glad like I said because now my body will be on a real cycle. After ending my BCP Jan 29th I only have had 1 withdrawel bleed. Now I have a full blown period, horrible cramps and all. Onto the next cycle :) hopefully this one is the one.

Hello ladies!! Hope you’re having a wonderful day!
So I been having some cramping on and off for the past few days and some minor back pain which I always get close to AF so I being waiting for her to show her ugly face. I was instructed to test today and believe it or not I forgot to buy HTPs, I was sure I had some and this morning realized I was out. I was going to go buy some but then I started cramping again little more and to be honest I thing AF is definitely on her way so I am going to wait for 2-3 more days and then test if she hasn’t show. My breast is not hurting like other cycles before AF, but they do feel more sensible to the touch on the nipple area so who knows!
Who else is making me company on the TWW?
:)

Hi!!
Just a quick update, AF just showed this afternoon not too heavy flow like other times but definitely AF. Feeling cramps and sad... I’m gonna be calling RE office Monday to see if we can try the next two cycles with only letrozole and TI since we will go on vacation first week of May and don’t wanna miss trying but also don’t wanna do injectables because I might not be here for the IUI. Doctors told me that because we already conceived should be easier this time to get pregnant but so far it doesn’t look like it lol... feeling kind of down, my sweet baby girl keeps growing I keep geting older and I’m so scared I won’t be able to give her a little sibling.
Sending you all the love and good vibes!!

Me: 31, Husband: 29....... TTC our first since December 2016........ we were heading for IVF in the summer..... BUT got our first ever BFP this morning (3 months after HSG which unblocked one of my tubes - the other was clear)....... posting this as my first post - been a serial symptom spotter and lurking on most forums since May 2017.......

Ovulated on CD16 - second day of peak on Clear Blue Digital Ovulation Monitor

CD15 - sex
CD16 - sex
CD17 (1dpo) pelvic pain and tender breasts
CD18 (2dpo) sex, tender breasts
CD19 (3dpo) backache and gas
CD20 (4dpo) cramps, pelvic pain, tender breasts, gas
CD21 (5dpo) nothing
CD22 (6dpo) watery CM, cramps, bloating, dizziness, right pelvic pain, tingling in my hips, appetite increase, backaches, gas
CD23 (7dpo) cramps, left pelvic pain, frequent urination, tender breasts
CD24 (8dpo) cramps, pelvic pain, tender breasts, tiredness, runny nose
CD25 (9dpo) left pelvic pain, runny nose, tender breasts, gas
CD26 (10dpo) left pelvic pain, gas, bloating
CD27 (11dpo) leg pain like not quite full on cramp, sniffles and sneezing, pelvic pain, gas, frequent urination
CD28 (12dpo) creamy white CM, pelvic pain, gas, cramps
CD29 (13dpo) creamy white CM, dizziness, gas, pelvic pain
CD30 (14dpo) BFP with second morning urine on internet cheapie, and another BFP with third morning urine on internet cheapie (couldn't believe it even though it wasn't faint)

What I did differently this month - first month using preseed ..... also we were on holiday for a few days before ovulation (I relaxed and drank alcohol for the first time in months)..... I also drank a good amount of alcohol and went in a hot tub on CD23 (7DPO) and visited a spa on CD24 (8DPO) - full body massage, facial, saunas, hot tubs...... we were honestly expecting the IVF plan to progress and so I had a F&%K it month aside from well timed sex (just in case)

I honestly thought I was out this month as although I had early cramps and some sharp stabbing pains around suspected implantation (8-10dpo) my cramps got stronger nearer to expected AF ...... after my BFP this morning I still have cramps like AF on and off and sharp stabbing pains in my breasts.

I am still convinced this is not real but hoping more than anything that our first BFP gives us our first child ......

Lots of luck to everyone DrJB xxx

Oh and last night 13dpo I had the almost cramp again but in my left foot this time - of course I googled it and others with BFP said it was a sign.... no idea if this is common

Congratulations drjb! Wishing you a healthy pregnancy!

This thread has been dormant for over a month.. Going to revive it, as it has lots of good info in it.

1DPO thru 5DPO - Nothing noticeable.
6DPO- Super nausea and upset stomach. Up all night throwing up. Probably not related.
7DPO - Still very sickly feeling.
8DPO - Still nauseas. Noticed heightened sense of smell, Smelly things making me gaggy.

I guess I will go ahead and join as well.

Ovulated anywhere from the 14-17th of April.
BD on 13,14,15, and 23 of April.

1DPO: crampy and breast tenderness with some bloat
2DPO: same
3DPO: same
4DPO: Same
5DPO: Egg white CM, cramps, breast tenderness, bloated, acne- did the BD, got warm through the night
6DPO: egg white CM, cramps, breast tenderness, bloated, acne, feeling warm through the night
7DPO: Pretty intense nosebleed, mild cramps, breast tenderness, waking up and cannot sleep, so tired throughout the day, repulsed by certain smells, bloated. :bfn: in the evening
8DPO: Woke up in the middle of the night 2x to pee, twinge in vaginal area, mild cramps in AM, moderate cramps in the PM (used heating pad & hoping this was implantation), egg white CM, woke up with a sore throat that lasted all day, congested and runny nose, feeling warm throughout the day and night, sciatic pain, breast tenderness, pain in chest when sneezing, significantly bloated, uncomfortable to lie on stomach. :bfn: on first pee of the AM
9DPO:runny nose, congested, breast tenderness, cramps, pulling sensation when sneeze, pressure in lower abdomen, egg white CM, bloated, felt hot all night. :bfn: on the 2nd pee of the day

Anxious because we miscarried a little over a year ago, and just started TTC. This is the First cycle off of BC. TWW has got me testing like crazy.

This thread has been dormant for over a month.. Going to revive it, as it has lots of good info in it.

1DPO thru 5DPO - Nothing noticeable.
6DPO- Super nausea and upset stomach. Up all night throwing up. Probably not related.
7DPO - Still very sickly feeling.
8DPO - Still nauseas. Noticed heightened sense of smell, Smelly things making me gaggy.

Sounds like good signs to me! Goodluck!

Since I’m obsessing over it anyway might as well track symptoms.

1-6dpo wasn’t really tracking.
7dpo over heated. Tired. Warm bbs.
8dpo tired. Pain in right bb. Pressure and cramping
9dpo tired. Nauseous. Heaviness and slight itch in bbs

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members