Symptoms by DPO. AF or BFP??? (please read first post)

Hi Lovelies

Really not optimistic with this cycle as didnt ovulate till CD28. I got diagnosed with PCOS last year and have been NTNP for the last 12 months. I have a 10 year old and conceived her naturally without t

good luck and baby dust to you all xxx

Danniemum: as long as you Ovulate its a good thing. Keeping your lp long enough implant is the goal. How long are you lps? 12 months is a long time but persistance is all we have in the ttc world. Will be following you. Keep us posted

Danniemum: as long as you Ovulate its a good thing. Keeping your lp long enough implant is the goal. How long are you lps? 12 months is a long time but persistance is all we have in the ttc world. Will be following you. Keep us posted
My periods have been all over the place since i had my mirena removed 16 months ago theyve never been consistent ranging from 26 day cycles to 56. This is the first month ive done opks regularly enough to monitor so its a waiting game to see how long it is. Just hoping i dont have a short LP this month and im still in with a chance. Ive got so much cramping and bloating today like AF is imminent so im not so hopeful xx

That makes sense, coming of bcp or mirena some women take a bit to get things back in motion reproductive wise. I hope you don' t have a short lp a well. All the cramping and bloating could mean pregnancy too.

My clumsiness has upped its game and that is usually a sign that AF will be coming. I get sooooo clumsy..lol..I'm hoping not but all we can do it wait. Do you have a favorite thing to do to pass the time? I'm into messing with my hair lately. It might fall out if I don't back off of it. Testing day needs to get here already

I last posted in October but got discouraged and stopped posting. Anyway, here it is: prescribed clomid 100mg from CD 3-7

1-6dpo nothing, prayer with my kids for a baby
6/7dpo cramps (I get these at this dpo every month, it seems), prayer with my kids for a baby
7/8dpo heartburn and cramps- totally unusual, prayer with my kids for a baby
8/9dpo heartburn is really bad, prayer with my kids for a baby
9/10dpo heartburn, weird weight settling in lower belly, prayer with my kids for a baby
10/11dpo heartburn; some serious crying for no reason, it was totally ridiculous, prayer with my kids for a baby
11/12dpo feeling slight nausea/dizziness and emotional again, prayer with my kids for a baby - my husband randomly decides to get me frers in the evening, so I take one at midnight(I had to pee), knowing full well that there is no way I could be pregnant and it's positive in less than a minute. I'm super excited! I dont get positives until 13dpo with previous pregnancies and they were always super faint and came at the 5 min mark and those were all chemicals.
Now, I'm praying I'll be able to keep this baby.

20200601_020206.jpg

I last posted in October but got discouraged and stopped posting. Anyway, here it is: prescribed clomid 100mg from CD 3-7

1-6dpo nothing, prayer with my kids for a baby
6/7dpo cramps (I get these at this dpo every month, it seems), prayer with my kids for a baby
7/8dpo heartburn and cramps- totally unusual, prayer with my kids for a baby
8/9dpo heartburn is really bad, prayer with my kids for a baby
9/10dpo heartburn, weird weight settling in lower belly, prayer with my kids for a baby
10/11dpo heartburn; some serious crying for no reason, it was totally ridiculous, prayer with my kids for a baby
11/12dpo feeling slight nausea/dizziness and emotional again, prayer with my kids for a baby - my husband randomly decides to get me frers in the evening, so I take one at midnight(I had to pee), knowing full well that there is no way I could be pregnant and it's positive in less than a minute. I'm super excited! I dont get positives until 13dpo with previous pregnancies and they were always super faint and came at the 5 min mark and those were all chemicals.
Now, I'm praying I'll be able to keep this baby.

View attachment 1082358

Congratulations! Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months :)

New
I'm currently 10 DPO and feeling really sick ( haven't been sick) and have the worst headaces and fatigue. Unsure whether I'm just feeling poorly or whether this could be it... its so hard to tell and I am getting impatient!

NewI'm currently 10 DPO and feeling really sick ( haven't been sick) and have the worst headaces and fatigue. Unsure whether I'm just feeling poorly or whether this could be it... its so hard to tell and I am getting impatient!

hi :hi:

I’m also 10dpo today!

I had left side pelvic pain type things at 5/6dpo.

8/9dpo I have been soooo tired! No energy at all and generally feeling a bit meh :-k Also constipated at 8dpo for some reason and oh my days the bloating was immense!:sick:
Not a great deal of CM but what is there is thick and whiteish but then I don’t usually check this so I’m not sure what to look for...

today at 10dpo I’m feeling a bit more awake, a few mild low down aches as opposed to cramps and still a little bloated.
thought I’d look into checking my CP which I’ve never done before and it feels very high up like I can barely reach it and squishy.

impatiently waiting to test!:brat:

:dust:
I get a second shot in June.:happydance:

I am 6dpo today.

New this cycle: Conception Plus gel, doctor prescribed growth hormone for ovaries due to age started on cd10 and instead cups.

CD 9, 11 - 13: BD

Ovulation: CD12, ovulation pain, bd

1dpo: Temp dropped. I was not expecting this. I was so sad. BD just in case. Really wanted to see a temp rise so I could stop bding..lol, sticky cm

2dpo: Woke up nauseated, teeth hurt

3dpo: Strange day. Very tired at 830pm which is odd

4dpo: Light headache at bedtime

5dpo: Bad feeling day. Cravings, headache, changing prenatals, think they give head pain and temp rise, left breast tremor near arm pit, headache was all day, tailbone pain when sitting in bed

6dpo: No headache today, lowered amount of prenatals I was taking and get new ones tomorrow, strange belly button pain tonight like it was getting twisted from inside,
**my temp has rose nicely, I do not know if it will stay up but I started Vitex last cycle and noticed it climbs good after 2dpo which is not normal for me. Hoping it is helping progesterone***

7dpo: Temp is still impressively high. Horrible uterine cramp while making dinner. I could hardly stand. So sad expect temp to drop in the morning like normal. Otherwise still have weird taste in my mouth like fizzy sugary soda gone flat. Gassy from foods easily and tolerable heartburn

8dpo: My temp did not drop!! It went even higher. Painful stabby pain in upper leftside of uterus this morning. Still early will hopefuly be a quiet day. I will update this before bed. Numb left foot when sitting down. Happened twice this cycle now. More painful evening cramps. :(

9dpo: Temp dropped. Chills. BFN on all tests. Feel crappy still. Normally I feel really good before AF starts. I do think one brand of test was showing a faint positive but that my be only wishful thinking. By morning I need to reset my brain to be moving on the next cycle.

10-11: Bfn tests galore. Preparing for next cycle and my Clomid Challenge Test next week. :D......hope is just around the corner.

:dust:

Last edited:
Hi Everyone!

Im on 7dpo, but yesterday at 6dpo I went for a wee and when I wiped, there was some fertile type cm with pink/brown spots. Wiped again and it was gone. I had a feel around up there today & it was just brown but only saw it when I wiped my finger on the tp.
I’ve never had implantation bleeding before but my period is another 8/9 days away and it’s not like me at all to have this mid way through. Very odd!

I wanted to share because I literally thought I was going insane.

Ok so...

1 DPO felt inflamed but was probably more to do with that me and DH hadnt DTD for a long time and my insides were like what the heck just happened.

2 DPO sore but not a preg symptom.

3 DPO the same as 1 and 2 DPO.

4 DPO felt like someone had gotten an air pump and pumped me full of air.
No other symptoms.

5 DPO AF like cramps except worse. In fact the last time I had these types of cramps were when I was around 15 and they would be so bad that I'd have to get in a hot water bath or I'd place a hot cup of water on my pelvic area. As I've aged (now 27) my periods aren't so bad. But yeah, this felt like back then. Lower back ache like I'd broken something, and sh*tty cramps.

6 DPO Again with the cramping and back pain, was nasty. I thought either I have issues down there, like a vaginal infection or I have a UTI. And I also got electric shock zapping sensations inside my uterus in random places which made me think was definitely infection related as the sensation was definitely abnormal to me. Slept for 2 hours at around 6pm.

7DPO Cramps again, mum even mentioned that I was in a mood. Which i didn't think I was haha. I guess I was. Again slept a couple of hours. Breasts feeling heavy and sore around the sides. Like if I move a certain way they just hurt. I think compared to AF boobs, it's more stingy than your general swollen breasts.

8 DPO Breast soreness not as bad but still there and cramps basically zero unless I did something strenuous, then my body would be like... Guess who's back, back again

9 DPO no cramps at all, boobs aren't as sore, thought I was totally out. I did sleep 10 hours in a row though and then another 4 very easily later on. I did have a night shift though so needed to sleep but it's never usually that easy to just nod off. But I can't say I felt that tired more so than usual. Lots of Cm like creamy white. But then I didn't really think anything more of it. Did retch at some smells at work, but thought it was because it was bodily fluids.

10 DPO just got back from night shift, only had a wee like 3 hours prior and decided, sod it I'm testing. I'd been reading this and so many other threads.
Well, to my amazement as I scratch my super itchy boobs (not nips) I have a BFP . I'm really surprised. I mean I felt like I was pregnant, but I know the power of the placebo is extraordinary. In fact now I think of it I refused to lift heavy things and I still since 5dpo havent slept on my left side. It doesn't feel right to do so. Odd.

I hope it's sticky. I really really hope. AF is due on the 2nd so I guess I will have to wait. I think I'll test again tomorrow and each day to ensure that it's progressing. I won't tell DH until I'm certain.

-----

Things I did this cycle (first cycle. Too ❤️)

- Cut our caffeine completely, this includes fizzy drinks.
- avoided artifical drinks, I am one to love the coca cola sublime lime and a cream soda but that stuff has aspartame. Essentially it's a wood formaldehyde, which doesn't leave your body, ever. It has no way to be metabolised out.

- I ate healthier, for example I'd try to have veg every day, fruit like blueberries, raspberries, and foods like Brazil nuts and reduced my intaje of inflammatory foods like red meat.
I essentially followed this book: The Fertility Diet - Sarah Dobbyn.

I tried to exercise but not as mad as I'd usually do so. I love walking around 6 miles per day. This time I stuck to around 40 mins every other day. I figured too much exercise could induce stress.

I avoided all naughty treats up to OD and a few days after. Now I can't help but eat magnum white choc ice cream. I had one for breakfast on the way back from work. The man at the petrol station was like... Are you sure :shock:

I used opks, and DTD a few times. More so before so the swimmers were there ready to meet the egg and I think two days after O but the later one was just urges .

I rested alot and essentially treated my body as if I were already pregnant.

I also reduced my stress dramatically. I have an assignment due for uni Monday not tomorrow but next Monday. I decided it can wait a bit longer.

Every day I also have listened to this, I believe it helped calm my mind.

I even listened to it last night at work when the residents were asleep.

I also took 800 micrograms of Folic acid. I saw a reassarch paper on fertility success in Sweden on this dose. It is a very old paper though so was slightly skeptical.

Right now as I type this I have like a burrowing feeling in the rhs of my uterus. So hopefully that's normal. Anyway, sorry for waffling I'm just genuinely surprised and happy.

Lots of love and take care xxx

IMG_20200628_075925.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations boxo! :dance:

well I’m really confused, I had what I said above, then yesterday when I was at work I had a bit of red on the tp, thinking it was my period after I wiped it went away and nothing since!
I am absolutely clueless what is going on here. It’s like is it trying to start? I don’t even know. I’ve got an early detection test so might just give it a whirl!

Hi Emsabub, FC for you. Xxx

Hmmm well maybe you implanted a bit later. What I've read on embryology research is that the standard time for the blastocyst after multiple cellular divisions to reach the uterine area is 6dpo and after that establishment of implantation is anywhere from 10dpo to 12 dpo. The reason it takes this long is because it has to undergo some sort of mild attachment to the endometrium, burrow inside and then firmly affix whilst taking your blood supply in little pockets. Obviously there are variations of this timing and many ladies experience different. But I guess it could figure that you're not out at the moment since you're in the right time frame.

Let me know how it goes. If you're at the same stage as me do a frer tomorrow morning and see. But if you're neg just try again a couple of days later. My cycle atm is 30 days so I currently have 3 days once today is over until AF arrives so now I'm just panicking about it not sticking but will test tomorrow to just make sure as I'm still in a but if denial.

Sorry for waffling oops. Take care x

I LOVE this thread! So very interesting!!

26/06/2020 - I am on CD 29, 11-12 DPO today! Peak OPKs were 16th and 17th June (CD 16 and 17) and my Femometer app is using 17th as the day of O.

5 DPO - sore boobs

6 DPO - really sore and tender boobs, particularly around the nipple area

7 DPO - sore boobs again all day today and then when I went to bed, I got really tight/shooting pains all around my groin, bikini line, lower abdomen and lower back/bum area! It was awful - last about an hour and I just couldn't sleep - it was mostly on my right side.

8 DPO - BFN with FMU; stomach cramps and lower back pain with continued sore boobs - absolutely definite they look bigger! They are wider like they stick out at the sides towards my arm pits more than usual! Hubby agrees they look bigger and could be about a cup size larger!

9 DPO - horrible heartburn, bitter taste in my mouth when eating some foods, felt quite nauseous and had a bit of a dodgy tummy with some wind and bloating - boobs still sore but less so.

10 DPO - BFN with FMU; boobs still a little tender, not as much though but definitely still looking bigger. Had to pee a little more than normal this afternoon/evening.

11 DPO - BFN with FMU; no symptoms at all and breast pain gone :(

12 DPO - BFN with FMU; 3.20pm: my nipples hurt if I push against them but barely - feeling really deflated and thinking this month is a no go! AF due on Thursday so just waiting now :( 10.20pm update: **TMI** my CM is white and creamy looking I think - it mostly jut looks wet in my fingers but there’s definitely some white colouring and almost lotion-like (new to CM monitoring!) and my cervix is at the tip of my middle finger when I check so I don’t know if that’s classed as low of high but it’s super soft and spongey! Got slight tummy pains this evening and I just walked in to the kitchen after hubby made a coffee, retched and now I’m up in bed feeling quite nauseous so I’m still hopeful! I handed over remaining HPTs to hubby to confiscate from me until Saturday! Haha! I also got really dizzy/faint/breathless for no real reason and just felt quite puffed out and knackered all of a sudden!

13 DPO - 09.20am: I’ve woken up feeling a little nauseous but not too much, breasts are a little tender but definitely feel bouncier/jigglier and without a doubt feel bigger! They are much wider at the side but not as sore as they were so I really don’t know! Just looked in the mirror and they are definitely wider and bigger looking! Feel heavier too! I tried to take a test, think I can see a very faint line but I’m not sure so feeling super confused! Keeping everything crossed! I can just feel my cervix with middle finger, it’s very soft and spongey. CM is white and there’s quite a lot of it.

Last edited:
I wanted to share because I literally thought I was going insane.

Ok so...

1 DPO felt inflamed but was probably more to do with that me and DH hadnt DTD for a long time and my insides were like what the heck just happened.

2 DPO sore but not a preg symptom.

3 DPO the same as 1 and 2 DPO.

4 DPO felt like someone had gotten an air pump and pumped me full of air.
No other symptoms.

5 DPO AF like cramps except worse. In fact the last time I had these types of cramps were when I was around 15 and they would be so bad that I'd have to get in a hot water bath or I'd place a hot cup of water on my pelvic area. As I've aged (now 27) my periods aren't so bad. But yeah, this felt like back then. Lower back ache like I'd broken something, and sh*tty cramps.

6 DPO Again with the cramping and back pain, was nasty. I thought either I have issues down there, like a vaginal infection or I have a UTI. And I also got electric shock zapping sensations inside my uterus in random places which made me think was definitely infection related as the sensation was definitely abnormal to me. Slept for 2 hours at around 6pm.

7DPO Cramps again, mum even mentioned that I was in a mood. Which i didn't think I was haha. I guess I was. Again slept a couple of hours. Breasts feeling heavy and sore around the sides. Like if I move a certain way they just hurt. I think compared to AF boobs, it's more stingy than your general swollen breasts.

8 DPO Breast soreness not as bad but still there and cramps basically zero unless I did something strenuous, then my body would be like... Guess who's back, back again

9 DPO no cramps at all, boobs aren't as sore, thought I was totally out. I did sleep 10 hours in a row though and then another 4 very easily later on. I did have a night shift though so needed to sleep but it's never usually that easy to just nod off. But I can't say I felt that tired more so than usual. Lots of Cm like creamy white. But then I didn't really think anything more of it. Did retch at some smells at work, but thought it was because it was bodily fluids.

10 DPO just got back from night shift, only had a wee like 3 hours prior and decided, sod it I'm testing. I'd been reading this and so many other threads.
Well, to my amazement as I scratch my super itchy boobs (not nips) I have a BFP . I'm really surprised. I mean I felt like I was pregnant, but I know the power of the placebo is extraordinary. In fact now I think of it I refused to lift heavy things and I still since 5dpo havent slept on my left side. It doesn't feel right to do so. Odd.

I hope it's sticky. I really really hope. AF is due on the 2nd so I guess I will have to wait. I think I'll test again tomorrow and each day to ensure that it's progressing. I won't tell DH until I'm certain.

-----

Things I did this cycle (first cycle. Too ❤️)

- Cut our caffeine completely, this includes fizzy drinks.
- avoided artifical drinks, I am one to love the coca cola sublime lime and a cream soda but that stuff has aspartame. Essentially it's a wood formaldehyde, which doesn't leave your body, ever. It has no way to be metabolised out.

- I ate healthier, for example I'd try to have veg every day, fruit like blueberries, raspberries, and foods like Brazil nuts and reduced my intaje of inflammatory foods like red meat.
I essentially followed this book: The Fertility Diet - Sarah Dobbyn.

I tried to exercise but not as mad as I'd usually do so. I love walking around 6 miles per day. This time I stuck to around 40 mins every other day. I figured too much exercise could induce stress.

I avoided all naughty treats up to OD and a few days after. Now I can't help but eat magnum white choc ice cream. I had one for breakfast on the way back from work. The man at the petrol station was like... Are you sure :shock:

I used opks, and DTD a few times. More so before so the swimmers were there ready to meet the egg and I think two days after O but the later one was just urges .

I rested alot and essentially treated my body as if I were already pregnant.

I also reduced my stress dramatically. I have an assignment due for uni Monday not tomorrow but next Monday. I decided it can wait a bit longer.

Every day I also have listened to this, I believe it helped calm my mind.

I even listened to it last night at work when the residents were asleep.

I also took 800 micrograms of Folic acid. I saw a reassarch paper on fertility success in Sweden on this dose. It is a very old paper though so was slightly skeptical.

Right now as I type this I have like a burrowing feeling in the rhs of my uterus. So hopefully that's normal. Anyway, sorry for waffling I'm just genuinely surprised and happy.

Lots of love and take care xxx

View attachment 1083539

Congrats and thanks for such a great post! Will be copying some of your ideas from this month and hope it helps! That's a definite BFN :) <3

hi :hi:

I’m also 10dpo today!

I had left side pelvic pain type things at 5/6dpo.

8/9dpo I have been soooo tired! No energy at all and generally feeling a bit meh :-k Also constipated at 8dpo for some reason and oh my days the bloating was immense!:sick:
Not a great deal of CM but what is there is thick and whiteish but then I don’t usually check this so I’m not sure what to look for...

today at 10dpo I’m feeling a bit more awake, a few mild low down aches as opposed to cramps and still a little bloated.
thought I’d look into checking my CP which I’ve never done before and it feels very high up like I can barely reach it and squishy.

impatiently waiting to test!:brat:
Hi @Lottielouf - I’m relating to your post quite a bit at this second... any news? Xx

I am 10.5 months postpartum. My periods are finally more regular and I have been ovulating based on OPKs. We just started trying for our second and this month I didn’t use any OPKs because we are in the middle of moving and I didn’t have any. I decided to put this together bc I have some interesting symptoms and have my fingers crossed! I used the Ava bracelet with my first since I have PCOS and hypothyroidism and it predicted I was ovulating earlier than I thought and we got pregnant after 4 months. So this month I just used my estimated fertile window based on two apps, Ava predicted I ovulated June 24th and Glow predicted June 29th. Based on ovulation pain and CM I’m leaning more towards the 29th but that means I could be anywhere from 10DPO-5DPO ‍♀️. We BD’d from June 19th-June29th every day except the 21st, 22nd, & 25th, certainly covering both predictions!
Since I don’t know what DPO I’m at, I’ll just say I noticed the following based on the date
June 29th - Constipation (I’m never constipated, only other time I had this issue was when I was pregnant)
June 30th - Constipation
July 1st - Constipation
July 2nd - that evening I developed excessive salivation and a metallic taste in my mouth, although I am not nauseous (takes a lot to make me nauseous), still constipated but having more regular BM
July 3rd - extra salivation, metallic taste, increased libido, slightly more sensitive nipples, excessssiiiivvveeee gas!
July 4th - this gas is ridiculous, still extra saliva & metallic taste, nipple sensitivity increasing, noticed quite a bit more thick CM. I would take a test today but my tests got caught up in the mail and didn’t get delivered yesterday and today’s the 4th soooo gotta wait until tomorrow!
July 5th (CD 24) - you would think someone pumped me full of air! Still all of the above. Don’t have my tests yet but it’s still probably too early
July 6th-8th - excessive saliva and gas didn’t go away, started getting mild cramps
July 9th - same symptoms, that evening felt a little nauseous and had a hard time going to sleep
July 10th - woke up a little nauseous, took a cheapie and thought I saw a faint line so I decided to use an FRER and it’s a BFP! I think I’m 11DPO!

Last edited:
A little surreal to be back here for #3! I wish so much I had filled this thread out with my oldest, but oh well! I'll just keep updating this over the next week and a half and hopefully will be able to turn it green in the end!

1&2 DPO - nothing
3 DPO- gassy, bloated and extra CM....most likely from secondary estrogen surge that I usually get
4DPO- nothing
5DPO- creamy CM, mild bloating/light cramps in the afternoon
6DPO- pulling feeling in uterus for a few hours in the afternoon
7DPO- nothing
8DPO- went to bed with a mild migraine and woke up with a full raging one. I used to get migraines for 5 days before my period every month but in the last year have only had one cycle with them. By lunch time the worst of the migraine (hopefully) passed :happydance: Typically it's pretty unrelenting for several days before my period. Hoping this is a good sign! Breasts feel a bit more full and nipples a little more sensitive....but that could all be in my head. Slight cramps, not too noticable. BFN (obviously...way too early).
9DPO- Great dip on bbt....hoping that it's an implantation dip! Creamy CM but otherwise nothing symptom wise
10DPO-tender breasts, slightly more emotional, breaking out, slightly crampy. BFN but a great rise back on temps. Will have to wait and see what happens tomorrow. Hopeful but not confident.
11DPO- Temp fell, still above cover. tender breasts, crampy, very hungry. BFN and expecting AF tomorrow or the next day. Spotting started right before bed

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I'm currently 5dpo and trying not to symptom spot but who am I kidding, how can you not lol I have pcos and ttc number 3, I'm on my first round of clomid ...

1dpo - nothing to report
2dpo - nothing to report
3dpo - nothing to report
4dpo - stuffy nose and metallic taste in mouth
5dpo - stuffy nose, metallic taste, lots of white creamy cervical mucus

Baby dust to you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member