Symptoms by DPO. AF or BFP??? (please read first post)

Hello everyone! I thought I'd share too
TTC for #2, Cycle #1

1-5 dpo nothing special

6 dpo boobs getting sore (weird! I get this 2 days before AF) mild cramps on left side of uterus

7 dpo boobs still sore, sharp pinching pain on left side

8 dpo BFN sore / ache-y boobs, pulling sensation in the same spot, stuffy nose (sensitive to smells though)

9 dpo same as above + metal taste and left ovary pain???

10 dpo BFN symptoms still here, instead of cramps/twinges I feel fullness - same spot though

11 dpo driving myself crazy with symptoms, so I started writing this post. Boobs still hurt. Cramps like AF is on the way. Still feel the fullness in the same spot though. BFN (although I swear I see an Imaginary line)

AF due on Monday 21/9

Hi ladies! I’m Cycle day 24
1dpo-3 nothing really
4dpo- lower uterus aching & feeling a bit light headed.
5dpo- still AF pains, gassy, hungry
6dpo- AF pains, gassy, bloated, restless sleep
7dpo-caved & took a FRER with FMU-no idea why! Obvious BFN! Already planning next month I’m confident the witch will show. Had a nice glass of wine!

8dpo-put a pad on I’m so positive AF is coming.behind my nipples feel bruised.

Took a FRER again and a faint line has appeared!!!

I really do feel AF is on her way as these niggles and aches are quite normal for me before the witch appears!

My cycles can be very short which isn’t good for my luteal phase. Hoping it stays away until Friday!

Last edited:
5th cycle.
This cycle We bedded the week during ovulation every other day and I didn’t obsess.

1-4 dpo: no symptoms.
5-6 dpo: tugging sensation when I lay down near belly button.
7-8 dpo: Brown/pink when wiped, no pain. Dtd and bled quite heavy And red/copper colour thought I was out.
10 dpo: tested with a frer, an obvious positive.
12 dpo: tested with a frer and the test line was darker than the control line.

I don’t really feel pregnant/ pre-period, I am very tired and going to bed early.

I had broke my hand on 9dpo and was going in for surgery on 12 dpo. The hospital tested me and that was positive too. So no surgery but A cast and we have a bean. Reconstructive surgery after bean is born.

Back for another month!

1 DPO- nothing

2-3 DPO- bloated and emotional. normal due to secondary estrogen surge
4-5DPO- nothing
6DPO- more emotional than normal

7DPO-started breaking out a little around my nose- typical pre-AF symptom. creamy CM

8DPO- bloated and gassy. breakout came and went quickly, where it usually stays around until AF starts. temp still high and looks good.

9DPO- temp still high in AM. I typically start to see a drop at 8/9 DPO so taking this as a good sign! gassy and loose stools but otherwise no symptoms. Took a test (or two :) ). One test has a shadow but came up after the time limit so likely an evap. I feel like something is catching my eye on the other one but probably just in my head. Really tired and got to bed super early.

10DPO- woke up with temp at cover and some cramps so expecting AF soon. still gassy with loose stools. By mid afternoon my eyes felt like they had concrete bricks on them, even though I got over 10 hours of sleep last night. Didn't want to spend the next day or two feeling hopeful for nothing so decided to take a test so that I could get it out of my head and just wait for AF.....and there was a line!!!! Busted the FRER out and a beautiful pink line popped up! I'm in shock! Had about 8 or 10 pin pricks of blood that night and then nothing, assuming an implantation bleed. Earliest I've ever seen a positive test before!!

11DPO- temp had a great rise back, no more bleeding and a slightly darker test today. AF is due tomorrow so will update one more day on here to get it through my whole tww. bad migraine today but I also had to get a rhogam shot (rh negative blood type) today so either caused by that or hormones.

12DPO- No AF :happydance::happydance: Had beta draw done and HCG is at 17. Obviously super early still. Test darker. Biggest thing is being absolutely exhausted. No more bleeding, which is a relief.

Edit: wanted to add that I had more beta draws done over the next week and they came back as 65 (was 4 days between tests so doubled appropriately) and my next draw 2 days later was 140. Looks like levels are rising perfectly. Progesterone levels dropped so put on supplements through the first trimester.

Last edited:
Hey y’all! Here are my symptoms so far
1dpo- nothing
2 dpo- cramps, backache and watery cm
3 dpo- same as 2 dpo
4 dpo- cramps, ewcm
5 dpo- cramps, backache, cloudy stretchy cm

Oh this is a fun thread!!

1-3 DPO not much really
4 DPO headache and a little crampy
5 DPO crampy, very vivid dream, more tired
6 DPO crampy, sore boobs (more so on the left boob), less energy while working out, barely any CM and what’s there is clear which worries me, couple twinges, but overall don’t feel like I have many symptoms out of the ordinary for me
7dpo -9dpo cramps but feels like AF, more gassy
10 DPO crampy, sore boobs
11 DPO BFN
14 DPO AF arrived

Last edited:
I took opk on the 16th and it was high and my peak was the 17th.and we did the dance four days out of the 7 days i would have been fertile..
I use 2 apps and they say between the 12 to the 17 i would have been fertile and another say the 16 to the 22..but we danced alot this last week so im very hopefully.. We had a mc in September 5th at 5 weeks soo hoping soon to get another bfp...

1dpo- nausea, breast sore
2dpo- nausea, bright blood with mucus,sore breast, headache, tired, dizzy
3Dpo- pink spotting,breast feel heavy,sore breast,tired
4dpo- tugging and cramps,sore breast, tired,
5dpo-bloated,sore breast, lower back pain, no energy, slept in, irritated, pimple on my forehead and chin,
6dpo-sore breast, emotional, bloated, nausea, motion sickness
7dpo- felt sick after drink caffeine, nausea, bloated, feeling wet, heartburn
8dpo- sore throat which is wierd, boobs still sore, soda makes me sick,not eating much cus i puke
9dpo-sore throat, emotional, breast feel heavy, sleeping in alot, no energy
10dpo- sore throat, very nauseous , sore breast, wierd tugging in the stomach, feeling bloated

Last edited:
Hey y’all! Here are my symptoms so far
1dpo- nothing
2 dpo- cramps, backache and watery cm
3 dpo- same as 2 dpo
4 dpo- cramps, ewcm
5 dpo- cramps, backache, cloudy stretchy cm
6 dpo- cramps, backache, a glob of yellow cm
7 dpo- acid reflux, diarrhea, negative test
8 dpo- headache, irritable, runny nose, what looks like a vvvv faint positive but probably just my eyes.

Good morning ladies..

Yes its a very early morning but I can't sleep with.a bad headache.. So I trawled the Internet (#standard) and stumbled across you guys. And thought I'd share my story.

I'm 43 with 2 and 8 year old sons. Always hoped for another but with time slipping away I didn't hold much hope.

Then in lockdown I fell pregnant (not actively trying but not on contraception) but sadly had a very drawn out 4 month silent miscarriage. Devastated.
This made me realise I truly wanted a 3rd so decided TTC and used Ovulation sticks for the first time. Got a surge in August and was pregnant last month. But sadly I lost this one too. (chemical I believe) Despite the odds, I got back on the baby making train and detected a surge on Oct 21st.

(I'm using the first day of my miscarriage as a reference guide so could be way out)

Very early on in process..

DPO 1 - Creamy discharge
DPO 2 - Peeing a lot, creamy discharge
DPO 3 - Creamy discharge, gassy, headache.
DPO 4 - Creamy discharge, extreme skin break out. Still peeing for England.
DPO 5 - Have developed cold symoroms
(but so has the rest of the family)
Breathless - but think that's the cold.
Oh and loads of dreams!

Hopefully I can edit / update my post as time goes by.

Sending positive bump vibes to you all :yellow:

Last edited:
Good morning ladies..

Yes its a very early morning but I can't sleep with.a bad headache.. So I trawled the Internet (#standard) and stumbled across you guys. And thought I'd share my story.

I'm 43 with 2 and 8 year old sons. Always hoped for another but with time slipping away I didn't hold much hope.

Then in lockdown I fell pregnant (not actively trying but not on contraception) but sadly had a very drawn out 4 month silent miscarriage. Devastated.
This made me realise I truly wanted a 3rd so decided TTC and used Ovulation sticks for the first time. Got a surge in August and was pregnant last month. But sadly I lost this one too. (chemical I believe) Despite the odds, I got back on the baby making train and detected a surge on Oct 21st.

(I'm using the first day of my miscarriage as a reference guide so could be way out)

Very early on in process..

DPO 1 - Creamy discharge
DPO 2 - Peeing a lot, creamy discharge
DPO 3 - Creamy discharge, gassy, headache.

Hopefully I can edit / update my post as time goes by.

Sending positive bump vibes to you all :yellow:

Welcome to BabyandBump :)
I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:
Good luck for testing :dust:❤️

Thank you sweet girl...

I think I'm very hormone heavy right now and my body is still re-adjusting. It's difficult to know where I am in my cycle but I do generally run like clockwork. I fhink my period will be due first week of November

Que Sera ✨✨✨:spermy::angel:

Might as well join in here! My husband and I have been TTC for 5 cycles now, maybe I would call it more NTNP because I don't temp or use OPKs or anything like that. This is really the first month we've got the timing quite right as DH works away during the week. We dtd CD9&11 and I had O pinches and EWCM CD12 so I'm calling that O day. 26 day cycle. I have an 8 year old and he has twin 12 year olds so this would be our first "ours" baby :)

1-3dpo - Nothing much!

4-7dpo - mild cramps mostly just when sitting still, not noticeable when I'm busy

8dpo - got teary eyed over my boss telling me a story about a coffee mug lol!! Still crampy but a bit worse today.

9dpo - tested BFN, sharp pinching on right side when I was trying to sleep.

10dpo - right side pinching on and off, went to check CP and there was a bit of brown mixed in. Not enough to notice when wiping or anything like that. Immediately ran and tested, not with FMU (why did I bother?!) and BFN. Hoping this is IB which I remember having around 10dpo with my son!

11dpo - tested again midday because I'm impatient, BFN. Pulling and achey sensation in hips.

12dpo - nauseous this afternoon but I also was busy and didn't eat much so that might be why. Had some brown spotting when I wiped, thought maybe it was early AF but then it went away. Confused!

13dpo - cramps and some very light spotting. Feels like AF is on the way.

AF started on 15dpo. Really felt hopeful this month!

Last edited:
TTC baby number 3

1DPO- mild cramps, slight bb pain
2DPO- slight bb pain, runny nose, head ache
3DPO- runny nose, but queasiness, lotion like cm
4DPO- woke up early
5DPO- slight pinching in belly button area
6DPO-queasy, dry mouth.
7DPO- pinching in belly button area, cramping, gassy
8DPO- nothing new
9DPO-dry mouth, clogged ears, :bfn: might be out.
10DPO-dry mouth, :bfn:

Last edited:
:dust:Hi ladies!

my body has been doing some strange things to me lately but I’m feeling quite hopeful so I just thought I’d put it down in here just incase it helps someone

1-3dpo - nothing
4dpo - woke up in the middle of the night with acid reflux and genuinely thought I was going to throw up I almost choked which was odd but may not be relevant
5-7dpo - achey sensation in my stomach, comes and goes.
8dpo- dull headache and sore nipples...I usually get sore boobs before AF but never this early and never just the nipples...it’s almost like they are bruised if that makes sense!
9dpo- same nipple pain, achey stomach is back but only for around an hour
10dpo- nipples still sore, headache won’t shift and I’m a bit more tired than usual
11dpo (Today) BFN ...I have just had some pink spotting on wiping. AF isn’t due til Friday and I usually spot the day before which is usually browny pink coloured. This was light pink and 4 days before AF so I am quite hopeful!

I’ll try to not test for a few more days if AF doesn’t show...I’m cd28 today and my cycles are usually 31 days long so I’m really hoping that this is it!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->