Symptoms by DPO. AF or BFP??? (please read first post)

30 years old and currently pregnant with baby #2! I used to STALK this post and it helped me a LOT. We were ttc for 4 Cycles so I hope this helps someone.

-I used the Ovia Fertility App-

We BD CD 13,14 & 15 then also CD 19, 20, 21, & 22

CD 15 - CP soft high open, CF egg whites, High OPK
O day/CD 17 - Cramps, CP firm high & open, CF school glue, Positive OPK
1dpo/CD18 - CP soft medium closed, CF school glue
2dpo/CD19 - CP Medium and open, CF School Glue, OPK negative
CD20-22 - I didnt note anything, i only wrote that i felt exhausted
6dpo/CD23 - CP soft medium and closed, CF water
7dpo/CD24 - CP medium and firm, CF school glue
8dpo/CD25 - CP medium openness, firmness and height, CF water
9dpo-11dpo - Didnt note anything, i just assumed AF was coming because she always did on time.
12dpo/CD29 - CF water, no AF and shes ALWAYS on time
13dpo/CD30 - CP soft high and medium open, and BFP!!!

I hope this helps someone. Also I started testing at 6dpo like a maniac and kept getting BFN. This cycle i also took the pill for the first three days of my period just to see if it would jump start anything and i got my BFP so who knows.. Im now 14 weeks. :)

Baby Dust to you all Ladies!! XOXO

Hi ladies!
Wow! It's been a very, very long time since I've been here!

Praying I get to turn this green soon!

1-4dpo - nothing to note
5dpo - weird watery pinkish cm once when I wiped (too early for me. Never happened before. Made me pay attention)
6dpo - Nothing really. But I made dippy duck egg and soldiers for breakfast and it was gross.
7dpo - Diarrhoea (sorry tmi) and DH is dehydrating strawberries, I had to go out because the smell made me heave.
8dpo - nothing all day until I was trying to sleep and I was a little bit sick.
9dpo - MASSIVE headache. Probably the worst I've ever had! Headaches are very rare for me. Well, any illness is rare for me. But this headache made me want to rip my skull open. Hot flushes and one cramp.
10dpo - Spotting. AF not due for another 2days. This definitely isn't normal for me.
11dpo - Tiny amount of blood in the morning but nothing all day. Had a nap and I would usually never sleep during the day. And I have a weird tooth ache out of nowhere?!

I have an old cb digi that's still in date that I'm tempted to try tomorrow. If AF doesn't arrive in the morning, I might. I'm not pinning my hopes though because I know they're not that sensitive. Plus, AF could smack me down haha!

Update:
12dpo- No sign of AF. BFN on digi. Extreme fatigue after lunchtime.
13dpo- Still no signs of the witch. Bloat, nausea, fatigue continues. Feels like I'm getting a cold? I don't get ill. Haven't even taken so much as a paracetamol for years! I just don't ever get sick.
14dpo- Weeing through the night. Nose still stuffy. Post nasal drip. Funny twingey feeling lower left tummy. Headache and fatigue way worse in pm
Bubbly tummy. This is all so weird.
15dpo- pretty much same as day before.
16dpo- Today. Just had a BFN on FRER. Still no sign of AF. Maybe the spotting at 10dpo was a vvv light and early period?! It didn't feel like it but, this test isn't even showing a hint of a line and I'd think it would at this point.

Will continue to wait I guess. Will take another test around 21dpo if AF hasn't arrived.

UPDATE 2 -
So, I feel like my O days are squiffy. The watery spot of pink I had on what I thought was 5dpo, could well have been O. At this point, I can't know for sure.
Anyway, all that I've had since my last update is a thousand wees a day, my boobs feel like water balloons, I've had a niggley headache on and off and a stuffy nose.
I tested this morning on what could be 15dpo and got the faintest line straight away. I waited and waited, but it didn't get darker.
I'm not ready to say its a BFP yet, but I'm not counting it as BFN either.
I'll not bother with a pic because pics aren't showing what I can see. So I'm just going to wait a few more days before testing again.
Edit again* .. I'll post my test below because this not knowing is driving around the twist haha!!

FINAL UPDATE : 22 days late today. Woke up around 4am with severe cramping, burning up and doubling over. Witch arrived at about 10ish this morning.
Not sure what caused any of it.

Hopefully, will be back woth a green post one day <3

Last edited:
Wow hon your so good not caving and testing and waiting it out. I get to 8dpo and I’m testing lol. u have some very very promising symptoms there.
can’t wait for you to test. Have u not got any line tests u could use first?

Like I said, it's not picking up what I can see, but I'm sure there's something there!
It came up in seconds but never got darker. Thoughts?

20220602_091735.jpg 20220602_103241.jpg

Last edited:
Just had a positive on 2 FRER I’m currently 12 DPO (I ovulate around day 16) and AF would have been due tomorrow.

I just thought I would share some of my symptoms as they were a little more unusual than the typical ones.

I’ve also attached by BBT table!

1 DPO - no symptoms, watery CM
2 DPO - no symptoms, watery/creamy CM
3 DPO - no symptoms, creamy CM
4 DPO - some cramping on my left side, creamy CM
5 DPO - no symptoms, heavy & thick creamy CM
6 DPO - cramps in middle, shooting pain in one BB, heavy and thick creamy CM
7 DPO - sore BBS but is normal for my PMS, thick creamy CM
8 DPO - some light pulling sensations, struggling to sleep, stuffy nose, sore throat, sore BBs, creamy CM
9 DPO - stuffy nose, lack of sleep, sore throat, gassy, sore BBs, creamy CM
10 DPO - lack of sleep, woke up feeling like I had a really bad cold, nose wouldn’t stop running, sneezing, sore throat, gassy, constipation, sore BB’s, shooting pain in belly button, creamy CM
11 DPO - still had cold symptoms but a lot better than they were, gassy, constipation, bloating, extremely sore BBs more towards the arm pits and sensitive nipples, sore/sensitive teeth, creamy CM lighter than other days
12 DPO- stuffy nose, tiredness in the afternoon, bloating, nausea around 4pm, creamy / watery CM but less of it

DED97C71-5950-41D1-BD68-DE067C2B1F48.png

Loving this thread, thought I'd add to it! I'm in my first month and first cycle of TTC, currently 11dpo.

1-3dpo - nothing
4dpo - minor nausea and fatigue (but I'm always tired, so who knows), bad headache, tender breasts
5dpo - Bad nausea, mild headache, tender breasts, mild fatigue
6dpo - Quite tired, really sore breasts, sharp cramps in my left side and down around my waist in the afternoon that turned into a dull ache by evening.
7dpo - Really tender breasts, little bit light-headed, mild fatigue and headache, mildly gassy, metallic taste in mouth.
8dpo - Quite tired, very sore breasts, little bit gassy and bloated.
9dpo - Really sore breasts, quite tired, bad nausea right before bed, and headache.
10dpo - Really sore breasts, bad nausea all day, made it difficult to eat but then usually felt better after I ate, minor fatigue, indigestion, and mild cramps, much milder than the ones I normally get during PMS
11dpo - Really tender breasts, minor fatigue, irritability, mild nausea, lower back pain, and same mild cramps from the day before. Tested and BFN but still early. Update: aversion to basically all food, the thought of eating makes me sick, and feeling extremely bloated (which is not normal for me during PMS). Peeing a little more often than normal.
12dpo - Really tender breasts, minor fatigue, mild cramps in abdomen and lower back a little off centre and towards the left (also the same side I ovulated on!). Nausea is gone (thank goodness!), major bloating and hunger in the pm
13dpo (still 4 days til AF is due) - Really tender breasts, minor fatigue, cramps in abdomen and lower back, more central today, thicker creamier CM, but not much of it.
14dpo - (3 days til AF is due) - started bleeding this morning, quite light, suspecting implantation bleed since lots of reports say it can happen between 10-14dpo. Cramps, tender breasts.
15dpo - (2 days til AF is due) - still bleeding, slightly heavier today, unsure if AF or implantation bleeding. Mildly sore breasts, mild cramps, mild headache.
16dpo - (1 day til AF is due) - still bleeding, slightly less today, definitely too light to be regular AF but seems too heavy to be implantation? Not assuming I'm out quite yet. Tender breasts. Loss of appetite, and very bloated feeling whenever I eat the smallest amount. Tested and BFN.
17dpo (AF due) - spotting, strange abdominal twinges.
18dpo - spotting, strange abdominal twinges
19dpo - strange abdominal twinges. Bloodwork came back and BFN.

Last edited:
Had ICI on Tuesday 7th June. Ovulated on Wednesday 8th.

1dpo - Weird pulling / stretching pain in lower left abdomen - perhaps ovulated later than expected, or ovulated twice?? Lots of EWCM.

2dpo - Extremely fatigued. Thigh twitching. Headache -> These could all be due to me quitting caffeine two days ago to give myself the best chances of this working. Still lots of EWCM.

3dpo - Still fatigued - struggling to stay awake, had to take an afternoon nap. Went to bed very early. EWCM has dried up.

4dpo - No real symptoms to report. Small amount of creamy / tacky CM.

5dpo - Surely too early for implantation?? Sharp pulling pains in uterine area. Some heartburn. Still very tired. Very little CM.

6dpo - Ever so slightly nauseous! Breasts are slightly tender. Everything smells very strong. Heart burn in the evening. Starting to get excited! CM is a bit thicker and creamy consistency.

7dpo - Still slightly nauseous, sore breasts, everything smells really strong, bad heartburn - think I saw a suuuuper faint line on a First Response test but could just be a shadow of where a line would be if it was positive... Can't help feeling excited!

DCEC177B-A00D-4E43-A91F-187A576150F0.jpeg

8dpo - Definite waves of nausea coming over me today, certain smells making me feel very sick, sore breasts, lots of creamy CM. Definite faint line on First Response today, but think it is too faint to call positive as you need to squint to see it. Eeek!

3876F5C6-7A13-4ECD-B84C-3C9DE2035593.jpeg

9dpo - Still feeling sick. Strong aversion to some foods and smells. Breasts feel full, sore and heavy. Pregnancy test is 100% positive today - no doubt about it! Two faint but very clear lines on two different tests (no squinting!) - I'M PREGNANT!

986CDB4E-FA4B-4C5E-AD5B-4841F6EB395C.jpeg

10dpo - Feeling very sick now - vomited a few times. Positive digital test! :bfp:

3793C484-E6C3-4BEA-A39C-E4CB61FD2F51.jpeg

Last edited:
Love this thread.

I'm 16 dpo and driving myself crazy.

I dont opk just go off ewcm and cramps (my cycles have always been 100% acurate) so best guess is;

I ov Cycle day 11
We dtd cycle days 6 8 10 12 and 14

Dpo 6 - lots of lotion like cm (not usual) this has persisted ever since

Dpo 12 - nausea, really sore nipples (not breast, also not usual) BFN (used my last test )

Dpo 13 - nausea, really sore nipples

Dpo 14 - af due - nipples still sore and lots of lotion like cm still, maybe a little more watery?

Dpo 15 - same as above, cm bad enough I thought af had arrived during the day.

Dpo 16 - same as above and maybe an increase in urination.

I have tests arriving tomorrow so fingers crossed, however we have been trying for a long time without any luck and we also started taking pregnacare him and her supplements this cycle and I've read reviews that say these can throw your cycle out.

I'm trying not to get my Hope's up but really really want to be able to turn this post green.

Fox for everyone else on the tww

Came across this post and love the idea!

Im in the middle of my TWW and seen this when I was Googling symptoms like mad

I’m on my 20th cycle of TTC and I’m exhausted with it all it’s tough when AF arrives each month.

okay so here goes

2 day run up to O I get EWCM

1DPO - No symptoms, No CM
2DPO - I was really snappy, No CM
3DPO - Woke up really happy, No CM
4DPO - Tired and feeling a bit stressed out, No CM
5DPO - Feeling happy, had unusual EWCM all day
6DPO - EWCM again this time white, tingling in my stomach which then turned into quick sharp cramps in my right side and hip, felt like I had bubbles in my lower belly, mild headache and very emotional (not like me at all)
7DPO - Today EWCM again very stretchy but clear again, also white pasty CM but not much of it, lingering headache, tingling in lower stomach again. Tonight all symptoms have gone but I’m very emotional burst into a flood of tears.

8 days until AF due

Lots of luck to every one ❤️

Hello everyone! I’ve been stalking the posts for a week and comparing my symptoms. In my attempt to pay it forward, I’m putting my symptoms down.

BD’d on CD 11 and O’ed on CD 12. I had a positive OPK on CD 11 and I could only BD that one day!

1dpo I had horrible ovulation cramps!!! It was pretty bad. But I had been taking Fertilaid and Ovuboost. So I chalked it up to that.
2 and 3dpo nothing really.
4 dpo I had cramps and hated the smell of cigarette smoke. It made me sick to smell it, but I thought…naaaaahhhhh.
5dpo Cramps continued and I woke up at 2am and couldn’t get back to sleep. I started having vivid dreams and even dreamt of a BFP. But I’m older and haven’t had a pregnancy in 6 years so I shrugged it off. I started drinking a lot of water because of the cramps and went for a walk with my middle son in the morning.
6dpo more cramps and vivid dreams. But I’m worried because my boobs are doing nothing. I still have aversions to cigarette smoke and most other smells. But that comes and goes. Also noticed sharp pains in my right ovary.
7dpo symptoms the same and more ovary pain. Negative HPT. Oh well.
8dpo cramps, and all other symptoms but really bloated. So gassy it was embarrassing. Bought Ensure to drink because the smell of anything sucks. I got so nauseous this night that I couldn’t lay down. I fell asleep propped up. Negative HPT.
9dpo cramps!!! Couldn’t get out of bed!! Feels like AF is coming a week early. Not very happy about it. Boobs start to hurt on the sides only. Negative HPT. Had a tantrum.
10dpo I feel nothing. AF must be early. Very weepy but checked BBT and it’s 99.2. Huh? Test and BFN. Great!!! Oh but wait, is that a freakin line?? Heck yeah it is! Waited until the afternoon and took another one. It’s faint but there. No way!!!
11 dpo right now and did a test at 2am. FRER is really positive. Can’t believe it. Still in shock! I even downloaded the app to read the FRER and it says pregnant. Just wanted to see it.

I’m scared and shocked but feel so grateful and blessed. I hope this helps others because you all definitely helped me!!

Hello everyone! I’ve been stalking the posts for a week and comparing my symptoms. In my attempt to pay it forward, I’m putting my symptoms down.

BD’d on CD 11 and O’ed on CD 12. I had a positive OPK on CD 11 and I could only BD that one day!

1dpo I had horrible ovulation cramps!!! It was pretty bad. But I had been taking Fertilaid and Ovuboost. So I chalked it up to that.
2 and 3dpo nothing really.
4 dpo I had cramps and hated the smell of cigarette smoke. It made me sick to smell it, but I thought…naaaaahhhhh.
5dpo Cramps continued and I woke up at 2am and couldn’t get back to sleep. I started having vivid dreams and even dreamt of a BFP. But I’m older and haven’t had a pregnancy in 6 years so I shrugged it off. I started drinking a lot of water because of the cramps and went for a walk with my middle son in the morning.
6dpo more cramps and vivid dreams. But I’m worried because my boobs are doing nothing. I still have aversions to cigarette smoke and most other smells. But that comes and goes. Also noticed sharp pains in my right ovary.
7dpo symptoms the same and more ovary pain. Negative HPT. Oh well.
8dpo cramps, and all other symptoms but really bloated. So gassy it was embarrassing. Bought Ensure to drink because the smell of anything sucks. I got so nauseous this night that I couldn’t lay down. I fell asleep propped up. Negative HPT.
9dpo cramps!!! Couldn’t get out of bed!! Feels like AF is coming a week early. Not very happy about it. Boobs start to hurt on the sides only. Negative HPT. Had a tantrum.
10dpo I feel nothing. AF must be early. Very weepy but checked BBT and it’s 99.2. Huh? Test and BFN. Great!!! Oh but wait, is that a freakin line?? Heck yeah it is! Waited until the afternoon and took another one. It’s faint but there. No way!!!
11 dpo right now and did a test at 2am. FRER is really positive. Can’t believe it. Still in shock! I even downloaded the app to read the FRER and it says pregnant. Just wanted to see it.

I’m scared and shocked but feel so grateful and blessed. I hope this helps others because you all definitely helped me!!
Congrats!!!

Going to join in and hopefully turn this green early sept when I test

We BD'd 2 days before ov and day before ov.

I'm currently 1 dpo or 2 dpo depending on when I ov'd I think I'm 2dpo going on pains and usual signs of ov.

1/2 dpo - cramps galore. Very unusual for me. Feel like there's alot going on down there. Been getting a giddy chest like butterflies feeling and a tender right nipple and boobs feel full and look veiny compared to normal.
Random bout of diarrhoea.

2/3 dpo - More cramping on and off all day today. What felt like round ligament pain when getting up earlier. Heavy feeling down there.
Creamy cm. Feeling a little constipated but when I finally go it's loose (tmi).
Boobs still full and sore but normal before af.

3/4 dpo - Still crampy although not as much today. So bloated and sore right booby (normal for me). Few round ligament pains. Hummus tasted funny earlier for lunch. Fatigued, absolutely exhausted. Could well be normal not long now until we can see

4/5 dpo - lots of cramps stronger today too - maybe implantation? No idea but these definitely aren't normal for me. Either pregnant or got some kind of issue down there? I have questioned whether I have some kind of infection since we bd'd so much
Other than that nothing else to report. Back ache and hips ache.

5/6 do - some cramps, not as bad or as frequent but noticeable. Thinking I may have.a UTI or something. Back and hips still ache. Feeling extremely swollen inside (tmi) cm creamy/clear. Full boobs. A bit flushed this afternoon. Minor constipation this evening. Feeling so out tbh.

6/7dpo - FATIGUE! I am shattered. Not done anything out of the ordinary but on my way to work it felt like I had sandbags on my eyelids! So tired. Cramps are on and off but milder.
Boobs still full and achey not so much sore.
Bit of a headache and hungrier today. Bit of a flush earlier - could've just been warm? But moody today. Late evening update sniffly nose all day and feeling a bit like I'm getting a cold. Getting ovulation type pains too - yay for me! I better be pregnant or I'll be livid I feel so poo lol

7/8dpo - boobs feel bigger still very full achey chest this evening. A few very dull cramps not alot today. Sciatica is playing up. Still have a sniffly nose and very irritated eyes. Feel a bit run down.
Some evening cramps, watery cm feeling so out!
HPT - obvious bfn (serial poas addict)

8/9 dpo - LOADS of cramps this morning enough to make me curl in a ball. Felt just like before af I was hot and achey too. Boobs feel a bit weird today they feel a bit tingly/throbby almost like the feeling of milk let down when bf'ing :-k very odd. Feel full and heavy. Bit horny too not like me before af at all. 2nd night in a row I've dreamt of a BFP but today I got another BFN because I'm a moron and can't stop poas ](*,)

9/10 dpo - nothing new boobs a bit more tender. Feeling out.

10/11 dpo - nipple is undeniable on the right. Exactly like when I was pregnant. Boobs full.
Achey hips and heavy uturus area today. Some on off cramping and loads of milky cm.
No opportunity to test today so will test tomorrow morning.

11/12 dpo - tested this afternoon and bfn. Stark negative :( feeling very out.
Having very small amount of cramps. Boobs still much fuller than usual, heavy and aching.
I'm gutted there wasn't even a squinter to be honest. 4 days until AF due just going to wait it out now.

13 do - AF :witch:

Will update as I go through the days x

Last edited:
Using this to blog symptoms throughout the tww again...
Last month I had quite a few symptoms during the tww but wasn't pregnant so going to keep track to see if thia month differs.
Currently O day although I'm sure I ovulated early hrs this morning due to the pain I was in and confirmed with a positive ov test yesterday morning.

O day - bloated, tender lower tummy and tingly boobs, weeing loads (always wee loads around O)
1 dpo - nothing of note right boob is starting to hurt a bit and both feeling fuller was the same last month though. Few little cramps. Woke up full of cold this morning too.
2 dpo - Feeling wet down there today although nothing there. CM quite thick now and creamy/sticky. Some pressure down there although could've been from all the bd'ing. Feeling a bit better from cold today.
3 dpo - nothing of note most of the day. Night time extreme back and hip ache like I get right before af is due. Some cramping not alot.
4 dpo - cramping and achey feeling. Lots of cm again today. Soooo so gassy! Still low back ache.
5 dpo - woke with headache and very sore right nipple not boob just that bruised feeling behind the nipple. Still embarrassingly gassy this morning too ( I remember this with my other two so hoping it's a good sign and not a dodgy gut). Few moments of light headedness and was super hungry so could've been that.
Also had a few pinchy type pains and low back ache persistent for last few days. Comes and goes today.
6 dpo - Right nipple is still very sore. Boob feel fuller but no different from last month.
Not as crampy last couple of days but this morning feel like AF is on her way :-( lower back and hips aching bad. Still feeling under the weather.
Tested with a superdrug 10mlu and :bfn:
7 dpo - Woke up feeling crappy again, headache and backache. Feeling like af may come at any moment as I'm a bit warm today. Boobs still feel full and nipple pain isn't as bad today so feeling like af will come but I'm trying to stay hopeful. Tested today on cheapie and bfn but something caught my eye, likely an evap though. Still a bit gassy tonight and had some round ligament pain when moving.
8 dpo - Woke up feeling very much like AF will come any minute. Belly feels heavy and achey. Backache still bad and hips ache too. Boobs are more tender now. Still gassy and bloated.
BFN on a frer this morning although I did think I saw a shadow of a line where the line should be but calling it an evap as it's far too faint to even get on camera. Think I'm out!
This afternoon had lightning crotch, round ligament pain and throbbing pain in right ovary. Also noted I've had a stitch like pain in my left above my hip for 2 days now. Also noticed I'm thirstier than normal but also under the weather so could be that. Although I had extreme thirst in both previous pregnancies.
9 dpo - Woke up to boobs aching and tender again. Although comes and goes. Back ache has eased slightly. Feeling like af will come early, feel warm and crappy. Af cramps this afternoon and feel absolutely wiped out. As if I've just come on. Keep running to the loo thinking af has started but nothing yet. Very emotional today about impending af and balled my eyes out. Very unlike me.
Took another frer with fmu - BFN! I'm out this cycle I know it. Intermittent cramps, some feel like af others feels like muscle aches. Just had a wave of nausea this evening but not reading into it. Back/hip ache on the right side is back with a vengeance.
10 dpo - Woke up at 2am to youngest, couldn't get back to sleep. When I turned over in bed had very sharp round ligament pain and laying in my front my boobs were killing me. Real achey bruised pain. Nipple felt wet so I squeezed it and I lactated. In utter shock nothing has come out since I gave up breastfeeding 3 years ago! Tested at 2am and BFN again on a closer inspection there may be a vvvvfaint line? Not calling it yet.
Few pinchy dull ache pains and some af cramps. Making me so nervous keep running to the bathroom as I feel so wet!
11 dpo - left nipple sore this morning. Chest still feels heavy but other than that I feel nothing. BFN with FMU seems yesterdays tests were evaps. I'm definitely out this month.
AF due tomorrow and I reckon she'll be right on time. How can I feel so pregnant and not be - it's so cruel.
12 dpo - AF due today and she will come I woke to my normal menstrual headache. I woke this morning with heavy tender boobs and a heavy and full achey belly. AF cramps and sore back and hips. She will definitely come bang on time. Sigh.....onto the next month :-(

AF arrived this evening.

Last edited:
Third time lucky I hope [-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;
Will update as I go through the tww...

1dpo - Nothing of note today other than constipation - progesterone?

2dpo - Noticed right boob has been sore for the last 2 days and now both nipples are sensitive. Felt a little nauseous this morning but passed quickly. Could be progesterone rising? CM Dry/sticky and hardly any of it.

3dpo - Had a lovely lay in this morning but woke with bunged up nose and sore throat. Other than feeling a bit heavy and bloated in my lower tummy and a sore right boob (as previous non pregnancy cycles) there's nothing new. Very snotty today too and noticed booby is now not hurting at all. Hardly any CM.

4dpo - Still feeling under the weather today, woke up to sore right boob again (same as previous cycles though so not feeling hopeful)
Lower belly is bloated and keep getting sharp round ligament pain when stretching and standing up from sitting although I have had this previous bfn cycles too.
Have noticed the last few days that my wee smells really strong like mans wee and I drink soooo much so definitely not dehydrated. That's the only new symptom I've noticed.
Cm thick and sticky and not much of it.

5dpo - Nothing much today noticed some mild cramps. Hips and back ache a bit. Right nipple still sore. Not much of an appetite the last few days. CM thick/sticky/dry almost but not an awful lots of it thought it had a tinge this morning could've been pee? Some very noticeable pain this evening and gas, could actually be painful gas! Although feels like I'm writing exactly what I wrote last cycle so not getting hopes up.

6dpo - woke up feeling hungover without the fun lol. Few niggles and ovary pain. Right nipple a bit sore still. Feeling very warm today!
Noticed snot coloured cm and urgency to pee is strong and like 'i need to go now'. Possible urine infection?

7dpo - woke up feeling poo again. Mild headache and run down. Feeling a bit like I have a UTI still but doesn't burn when I pee (yet anyway) took a test BFN (vfl but test was a dud). Right nip still sore, milk come out of left boob last night. Some ovary twinges. Mild constipation in the pm. CP high and hard. CM scant but lotiony/creamy. Cramps in the evening.

8dpo - woke up feeling a tad better today. Struggled to get to sleep last night.
Very girgly belly, loose BM this am. Feel a bit queasy, passed quickly.
Crampy this afternoon and no appetite again.
Tested FMU and BFN.
Urgh feeling out and just want to cry.
Nauseous this evening.

9dpo - Woke up with cramping (not like af)
And feeling poorly again.
So so warm! Can't cool down.
Feeling jittery again, nauseated again this morning. Right nipple still tender, getting throbbing pain (not pain like an ache) near armpit. Also noted yucky taste in mouth last 2 days.
Took EPT X2 and both had vvfl's...praying this is our perfect baby ❤️
This evening and throughout the day lots of sharp stretching and pulling pinchy pains. Some cramping this evening. Feeling tired and a bit lightheaded. Pressure on noony too.

10dpo - Right nipple still sore and now has that undeniable pregnancy burn. Urgent need to pee still. On/off cramps a bit like af cramps but different more niggly and right in the ovary area.
Took an early digital test this morning and ..... We're pregnant :bfp:

So excited to finally have a green post! Good luck ladies x

Last edited:
Praying Green is in our future.[-o&lt;

Took a new vitamin for ovaries for a couple of days during af and after but stopped before Ovulation because I was feeling sick with cough.
bd cd 10,11 :bunny:

Oct: 22nd was O day, CD12, at 1230am, intense left sided pain but not the worse.

1dpo : Slight O pain still, ewcm
2dpo : Lots of ewcm, not normal
3dpo: Still with the ewcm, only noticable when going to the loo, que nip pain.
4dpo: nip pain more intense, had a gush of watery cm today while walking about (hope af doesn't come early)
5dpo: nip pain still intense, very cold last night and night before, bloated, lousy mood today, feel out of sorts, not bbting but checked temp when I woke and it was so low. :( Like below the cover line if I had of being keeping track.(dizzy spells)
6dpo: nip pain is stopping a bit thankfully, crampy, both ovaries feel bumpy. Thinking I might be out but happy I don’t have af on Halloween weekend :flow:( high bbt today but after moving about)(dizzy spells)
7dpo: equates to L-A-Z-Y..lol, still feel under the weather nausea, nip pain has ease up to almost nothing (I'll take it), I did a proov test and it shows I did ovulate but still an uber faint line. I have been hitting the loo heavy since 5dpo which I don't normally do until 7 or 8 dpo. Feel itchy since last night.
8dpo: busy day, IBS kicked in like normal before af starts coming, proov strips are turning very neg for progesterone in my system, so I took some of my prescription progesterone to stay off an early af, nips are hurting again but mostly I feel ok. Ugh, was hoping this was our month.
9dpo: sore nips, moody, feel like af is for sure coming. Broke down and used a cheapie which was very negative. I will come back at 11dpo when I have tests. FX everyone!
12dpo- bfn

Last edited:
Not really sure when I actually ovulated as I've not been tracking, according to the app I use to track AF I would have been Nov 7.
5DPO- super sensitive heavy bbs.
7-8DPO- bbs still super heavy feeling, nauseated
9DPO- mild cramps, bbs a little sore not as much as before more of a tingle feeling. Nips didn't seem too enlarged.
10-11DPO- no symptoms at all other than coworker was eating bojangles I thought I was gonna puke had to leave the office
12DPO(today)-:bfn: bbs feeling tingly again and kinda icy, super aggited, cat was in tree so I laid in the floor and cried, tried eating some chips got nauseated, feeling very ichy. Nose feels like its trying to get stuffy eyes burning. Super winded when I get up to do anything. 330-4pm I felt absolutely drained. Came to lay down in bed at 5 to take a nap.

**Really hoping my brain is not psyching myself out. I wasn't ttc when I had my first 2 kids so I can't compare symptoms. Hubby and I have been semi trying for over a year. I say semi bc I've not really been tracking hard core. Did at first and after months of BFNs got so discouraged I stopped tracking. I typically don't have heavy feeling bbs so when they got super heavy and sore earlier it had me going :-k AF is due in 2 days so fingers xd she stays away.

This post has been my go to in keeping me sane during my last couple of TWW. I’m pretty sure I’m out this month as I’ve started spotting but will be back next month to update.
Hopefully meet some of you lovely ladies who are trying also and be able to share in hopefully our BFPs and sadness of BFN’s. TTC is so lonely sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"