Symptoms by DPO. AF or BFP??? (please read first post)

This gives me hope @Sammyrose334 !

I’m 10dpo have the worst backache that I think I have ever experienced with AF’s arrival. Tons of low down tummy cramping - right across the bottom and have had negative after negative. Have put myself in the feeling out camp for now but knowing that others have gone past the 10dpo mark and still had hope of a BFP makes me feel better! Have also had some floating white bits that ive noticed in the sample pots that i have taken for my dip test!

Congratulations on your bfp!
Awee, I am so glad!! Thank you so much. <3 I had the floating white bits with my first pregnancy as well. I got a positive at 9DPO with that one, so that’s why I was so sure I was out on this one but nope!! I hope yours ends in a BFP as well, please let me know!

Cd 18 +opk
Cd 19 ovulation cramping -considering this O day
5- dpo early morning weird sharp poke like cramp left side for a few hours. Sounds weird but felt it down into my cervix. Like someone was poking the left side of my vagina. (Sorry if TMI). Lots of watery discharge today.
6-dpo some mild cramping. Boobs sore. Some watery discharge, but not as much as yesterday.
7dpo pressure in lower abdomen- pelvic are would hurt if I pushed on it or scrunched my stomach. Felt like it was just sore. Boobs still sore. Stuffy nose in the morning. Tried, went to bed early on a Saturday night, also had a headache. Not really any cm.
8 dpo some mild cramping. Few like very weak period cramps. Boobs very sore this am and heavy. (Usual for me before af but not this far away from af) very stuffy nose and sore throat in the am and still the same headache from last night.

Hoping to turn my post green this time
2nd cycle of clomid with progesterone cream

1dpo nothing much just crampy
2dpo burping and severe indigestion , threw up in my mouth
3 dpo still super burpy and boobs sore as well as my hips not sure how to describe other than my bones feel achy
4dpo achy hips still boobs sensitive
5dpo sleepy , cramps still achy hips
6dpo sleepy, achy boobs and hips and lightning crotch.
7dpo sore boobs vivid and weird ass dreams last night, cervix Is super high and soft. Cramping and achy hips. Burning twinges in abdomen and feel like I'm getting sick boobs felt heavy as hell and insomnia.
8dpo woke up with stuffy nose and sore throat , cervix high and soft lots of lotion type cm. Boobs feel like heavy sandbags ... headache and super hungry felt burning twinges in abdomen last night.
9dpo cervix still super high , feels like I have a cold . Nipples super sensitive , very emotional and exhausted. Feel super wet down there. Took cheapie test bfn.
10dpo still super wet and cervix is so high up I can't even reach it , nipples very sensitive. Feeling really worn out and tired
Major indigestion and throwing up in my mouth , pulling pains in my lower abdomen.very light squinter line on internet cheapie
11dpo another faint but slightly darker bfp.
Feeling exhausted and super hungry , and my boobs are still sore. Not calling it yet till I see a nice dark line

12dpo BFP!!!!

Last edited:
Omg are my eyes deceiving does anyone see this !!!! Light squinted on cheapie internet put one of my ovulation test next To it for light reference !!! Omg is this finally it ❤️

B5D211B5-FE7E-45F8-98C1-590265D82F75.jpeg 0D72524E-AB86-4D97-BE9D-F084126DFF28.jpeg

Can’t believe I’m back here again. My son is now almost 8 months old. We did the pull out method and I don’t think he was quite fast enough. We would welcome a third but we definitely weren’t planning a third. I’m currently on CD 26 and getting BFNs bc I’m a test a holic ‍♀️ But I’m having most of the same symptoms I did with my son, including the timely cramping, metallic taste, and excessive salivation. I have a very strong feeling I’m pregnant. I got a BFP with him on CD 29 so I guess we’ll see in a few days. Three scares me so bad.
I ended up getting a BFP about a week later! I’m currently 13 weeks now!

Last edited:
Can’t believe I’m back here again. My son is now almost 8 months old. We did the pull out method and I don’t think he was quite fast enough. We would welcome a third but we definitely weren’t planning a third. I’m currently on CD 26 and getting BFNs bc I’m a test a holic ‍♀️ But I’m having most of the same symptoms I did with my son, including the timely cramping, metallic taste, and excessive salivation. I have a very strong feeling I’m pregnant. I got a BFP with him on CD 29 so I guess we’ll see in a few days. Three scares me so bad.

good luck hun I'm sure everything will work out as it should.

Hi ladies! Here are my symptoms so far. Waiting to test until Friday. Some of this may be TMI, I apologize!

3DPO:
dull cramping
depression and mood swings
lots of creamy cm all day
Gassy
So nauseous that I woke up after going to sleep this evening

4DPO:
woke up nauseous
dull cramping/pulling
boob sensitivity
vivid dream after short nap
needle prick pain below bellybutton
Hip aching
Painful back spasm
Pain between shoulder blades
lots of creamy cm/ewcm
Peeing a lot more
Lots of saliva all day
Dry eyes all day
High cervix all day
Insomnia

5DPO:
Fatigue
Gassy
Dry eyes
Headache
Stuffy nose
Lightheaded
Saliva and cm abundance
Shiny nipples..?
Nausea
High cervix, soft
Boobs feel swollen
veins darker in evening
Metallic taste
Insomnia
Temp 98.6

6DPO:
Fatigue
Light cramping/pulling
Tight abdomen
Boobs/veins seem more normal?
Feel "empty"
Saliva and cm is a lot
Stuffy nose am
Dry eyes
High cervix, soft
Temp 98.8
Insomnia

7DPO:
Heartburn
Cramps
Fatigue
Nausea
Boobs feel heavy, veins dark again?
Saliva and creamy/ewcm mix. Very strechy
High cervix, soft
Tight abdomen
Temp 98.6

8DPO:
Nausea
Pressure in lower back (less tho then previous days)
Light headed on and off
Whiteish ewcm
Cervix high, soft and closed
Areolas look a bit bigger/rounder??
Boobs feel heavy again mid day
Veins dark again
Dull pressure in pelvis then cramps
Diarrhea (twice about six hours apart)
Pulling over left hip
Temp 98.8

I don't know, I felt different today (8dpo). Before I was sure I was pregnant, then today thought I was out. Then symptoms progressed and worsened throughout the day and now I just don't know! Temp keeps fluctuating -/+ .2 and making me nervous.

Only have one test and it's a cb Digi so I'm trying to wait even though I'm dying to poas asap lol

9DPO (today)
Cervix high, soft, closed
Cm creamy w/stretchy ewcm bits
Nausea
Saliva
Heartburn
Stuffy nose again
Dull lower back pain/pressure
Fatigue
A fluttering feeling between my legs???

Woke up with the first seven symptoms said f it, and tested. Bfn of course lol.. but I opened it anyway and 2 lines which.. I know, I know they almost always have 2... Gonna run to Walmart later and buy some cheapies I think for the rest of the week.

Last edited:
Omg now I'm experiencing.. a fluttering feeling between my legs?? Has this ever happened to anyone?

(Had M/C at 10wk last November)

Last period started Jan 1

LH peak on Jan 23 (high fertility Jan 19-22) this was a late surge for me

Expected period should be around Feb 6

O- slightly crampy, clear CM, very dizzy

DPO 1- lots of clear CM, cramps at night both sides

Night- peed at 2am

DPO 2- clear CM, dizzy, headache, hungry

Night- vivid dreams

DPO 3- gassy bloated, sneezing, little bit of acne, low pelvic heavy

Night- vivid dreams

DPO 4- small amount clear CM, tired

Night- vivid dream

DPO 5- creamy yellowish CM

Night- peed 245am, insomnia

DPO 6 - stuffy nose, tired and yawning, constipated

Night- peed 327am

DPO 7- emotional, slight R pelvic cramps, gas, stuffy nose, headache

Night-nothing

DPO 8-acne, stuffy, tired, nausea, sore throat, headache, small cramping, BFN, bloody nose

Night-flutters, some dreaming

DPO 9- bloody nose, super bloated, sneezing, SO emotional, flutters, mild sore throat, creamy CM, gas, moody, post nasal drip, acne

DPO 10- super bloated, creamy CM, acne

DPO 11- BFP! Went into doctor and they confirmed I am pregnant!

**I am now 7 weeks and have my first ultrasound next week. I hope this baby sticks! ❤️ Good luck to all you ladies!

Last edited:
I have been always in tune with my body. I started TTC a year ago and almost every month I had a pregnancy symptoms. I hated TWW. This month I managed to almost not to think about it as I almost lost my hopes. I did not have any symptoms apart from I felt like AF would come any minute. And it did not come…

I have been always in tune with my body. I started TTC a year ago and almost every month I had a pregnancy symptoms. I hated TWW. This month I managed to almost not to think about it as I almost lost my hopes. I did not have any symptoms apart from I felt like AF would come any minute. And it did not come…

It is so hard because many pregnancy symptoms are similar to period symptoms! What DPO are you?
Wishing you luck and sending you baby dust!! Keep us updated!

It is so hard because many pregnancy symptoms are similar to period symptoms! What DPO are you?
Wishing you luck and sending you baby dust!! Keep us updated!
I am 17 DPO and usually got period around 12-13 dpo.

Thank you

I would test again in a few days. The earliest BFP I get is with first response pregnancy tests, not sure what brand you normally use.

I would test again in a few days. The earliest BFP I get is with first response pregnancy tests, not sure what brand you normally use.
I have already tried 4 tests plus digital one which showed 1-2 weeks of pregnancy. Moreover my AF was never late.

No worries! How many weeks you are? Do you have any symptoms?

7 weeks. I am always bloated, peeing during the night, and nauseous at times. Also very tired all the time. Do you have symptoms? How mang weeks are you?

7 weeks. I am always bloated, peeing during the night, and nauseous at times. Also very tired all the time. Do you have symptoms? How mang weeks are you?
I see. I’m sorry for you nausea.
I have just started 5th week and don’t have any symptoms at all….

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->