Symptoms by DPO. AF or BFP??? (please read first post)

Just recently entered the TWW...

• O
    • bloating
    • nausea
    • constipation
    • fatigue
    • ... yay progesterone!
  • 1DPO
    • backache
    • constipation
    • insomnia
    • fatigue
    • bloating
    • slightly lightheaded
  • 2DPO
    • dull abdominal cramps
    • insomnia
    • slightly lightheaded
    • very mild heartburn (new to me)
  • 3DPO
    • mild abdominal cramps
    • fatigue (went to bed around 9)
    • insomnia
  • 4DPO
    • energetic
    • backache
    • insomnia (woke up at 2am, finally was able to sleep an hour or so later)
    • dull abdominal cramps
    • slight wave of nausea

Last edited:
Hoping to be able to edit to green this cycle!

1-3 DPO not much
4, 5 DPO more gassy, clear CM , slight headache and slight congestion but nothing making me feel like I may be pregnant.
6DPO a little crampy, clear CM still
7 DPO crampy, clear CM, tired
8 DPO more crampy (feels like AF cramps), still clear CM on panties (usually I am dry until AF so this is the only symptom giving me hope!)

Last edited:
BFN

This is a fun thread! I’ve not got many symptoms but will record what I have noticed...

1DPO - 5PO - sore nipples, white creamy cm

6DPO - headache, clearer sticky cm

7DPO - headache, loose bm (sorry tmi), clearer sticky cm, sharp pains on and off on right side low down near pelvis, slight lower back ache

8DPO - irritable! No cm, slight head ache, dull tummy ache, boobs feel a little heavy

9DPO - tired & a bit moody, nothing much else to report

10DPO - woke up with a bad headache and a little bit nauseous, bloated, tired and snotty cm. headache continued all day and nausea on and off.

11DPO - nausea on and off all day, headache in evening, tired, watery/sticky cm

12DPO - feeling lethargic...BFN on a FRER so pretty sure I’m out this cycle. AF arrived at 8pm!

Last edited:
Hoping for a bfp for all the ladies in the tww!!
1-4dpo: clear sticky cm with some blood in it. Also a bit crampy
5-6dpo: very high s3x drive and feeling really wet down there.
7dpo: super tired. I took a 3hr nap in the pm lol. Boobs feel a bit sore. Headache. Nausea. Right ovary pain (same side I had ovulation pain) Bfn in 3 different brands

Ok I’ll do one since I’m killing time before testing!

1-3dpo - nothing unusual noticed
4 dpo - sensitive smell (doing dishes and they just smelled horrendous)
5 dpo - lots of AF like cramping
6 dpo - temp drop on my chart, noticing super sensitive to smells again yuck
7 dpo - restless legs, gagging when coughing in the morning
8 dpo - the smell of coffee is disgusting to me (unusual), and had a dream about you-know-what lol - Faint shadow on a dollar store test at night
9 dpo - a bit of insomnia but nothing else at all. BFN FMU.
10 dpo - no symptoms (insomnia but think it's from tooth pain from dentist) BFN FMU; actually quite a bit of Lower back pain today and gassy. VVFL on a dollar store test
11 dpo - achy low back. BFP on frer at 1:30pm! Light but definitely there! I’m calling it!

Last edited:
BFP

I'm going from my Premom app, ovulated on the 11th October.

1dpo - Feeling crampy, a little bit off but probably not ttc related, it was too soon.
2-3dpo - Nothing
4dpo - Felt my cervix and it felt uncomfortable, tender.
5dpo - Felt a bit crampy after touching cervix
6dpo - Woke up feeling as if I'd done lots of sit-ups, my CM was yellow in colour and a mix between lotion & stretchy, however I now realise this was because I had thrush.
8dpo - Cervix very tightly shut, also had pimples on my right shoulder which hadn't happened in years. That evening I had a shadow on an easy@home test.
9dpo - Faint but obvious line on first response early! Also showed up shadowy on E@H test again.
10dpo - Got a positive clearblue digital

Now 8 weeks 4 days :D

I wanted to come back here after last month just to share my symptoms. I tried so hard not to symptom spot this month!

1-3dpo - nothing
4-9dpo - sore nipples, but this isn't super unusual for me.
10dpo - very light brown spotting when I wiped mild cramps
11dpo - still a tiny bit of brown in CM. That evening I had a sharp pulled muscle sort of feeling in my lower abdomen when i sat up quickly.
12dpo - still having the pulling sensation, also felt bloated and a bit nauseous. Told myself to wait but caved before bed and got a BFP! It's faint but decent for 12dpo and at night!

I know this thread is so very old but it got me through many TWWs so I’d love to give back! I read it obsessively every cycle.

My symptoms:

7-9 DPO - constipated and my breasts became extremely tender on the sides and behind the nipple. They felt very bruised. Dry CM.
10 DPO - constipated and swollen extremely tender breasts. Dry CM. This was the day I noticed how veiny my chest was. Runny nose.
11 DPO - had a very bad bout of diarrhea (tmi). Breasts still swollen and tender and veins still very present. Dry CM. My face broke out badly, usually when AF comes I just get a pimple or 2 but these were very deep cystic type blemishes. A swift bout of nausea in the am, passed in 20 minutes. Runny nose. Started to develop a backache - not terrible but unpleasant.
12 DPO - tender & veiny breasts, watery cm now but not a ton of it, insomnia, backache is worse, AF type cramps, I am expecting her tomorrow so I thought I was out. Went to a friends baby shower and thought how cruel that AF had to taunt me today. SO HUNGRY! Came home from work, looked at DH and just started bawling! Snot flying and all! Then I started laughing?? It was so bizarre and unlike me! I can’t even tell you what I was upset about.
13 DPO - breasts not as tender but veins more obvious than before, insomnia, BBT stayed high even though AF was due, backache and cramps are TERRIBLE now but only stick around for an hr or so at a time. AF cramps usually start and stay constant for 48-72 hours so thought that was strange but kept running to bathroom expecting her to have come. Acne is still bad. Brief dizziness and weakness. Weepy
14 DPO - AF a day late. BBT still high so don’t think she will show today. For 17 years of having a period I’m usually almost by the hour. DH urged me to test. :bfp: on two cheapies and a digi! No denying it! Dark as night! Breasts feel better and no cramping or backache.

It seems like I had a lot of symptoms but nothing was really out of the ordinary to my cycles ending with AF. The symptoms were just a little more severe (cramping, acne, emotional stability, nausea). I never had fatigue, spotting, or vivid dreams.

This goes to show you aren’t out if you start to experience AF symptoms. Baby dust to you all!!!:dust:

Hey ladies !! Hoping this is finally my month !!

Ovulation strip positive on 4/26 , Hubby and I have been at it like Rabbits every day last week and this week. :sex:
1-3 dpo some cramping , lower back ache, felt really tired and moody
4dpo - feel super exhausted could not sleep at all last night , still lower back ache , weird twinges in my belly . Stuffy nose and noticed my walls are super swollen when check my cervix
5dpo bubble guts , woke up super queasy and ended up getting sick , still minor cramps feel exhausted
6dpo super wet down there with creamy lotion type cm , my walls are still super swollen down there as well . I am still queasy on and off . Feeling exhausted and my sense of smell is crazy
7dpo very sharp pulling pains in lower abdomen
Starting to feel like Af is coming :roll:

update the queasiness is back full force and I lost my lunch . Rechecked my cervix and it's up there high as can be , super swollen walls and lotion my type cm ... maybe I'm not out just yet

8dpo cervix way up there feels super wet down there , crying for now reason seems to be my thing last couple of days. Boobs are tender and a low dull back ache

Last edited:
Hey ladies !! Hoping this is finally my month !!

Ovulation strip positive on 4/26 , Hubby and I have been at it like Rabbits every day last week and this week. :sex:
1-3 dpo some cramping , lower back ache, felt really tired and moody
4dpo - feel super exhausted could not sleep at all last night , still lower back ache , weird twinges in my belly . Stuffy nose and noticed my walls are super swollen when check my cervix

Good luck! I hope this is your month! :)

Always read these in my TWW so thought I’d do my own this cycle. Been trying for 22 months now with a chemical a year ago. Recently had surgery to remove womb polyps. No reason I should be infertile except my age.

Managed to BD day before O and day of O. Had the most positive OPK’s I’ve ever had this cycle.

Baby dust :dust:and so much luck to anyone who reads this!

O DAY - Lots of slippery EWCM. BD pm. Tender boobs. Blazing positive One Step and Mommed OPK’s!
1DPO - Bad IBS cramps in night. Watery diarrhoea am. Sore nipples. Sl nausea. Watery CM.
2DPO - Sore nipples. Sl nausea. Backache. Thicker CM by evening.
3DPO - Sore nipples. Pee x 2 night. Dreams.
4DPO - Sore nipples. Backache. Creamy CM. Fatigue. Need to pee Sl more.
5DPO - Urgent pee. Constipation. Low temps. Backache. Pulls and twinges left lower area. Heady. Thirsty.
6DPO - Thirsty. Heady. Urgent pee. Constipation. Slept deeply. Low tum zaps and pains. Large glob creamy CM.
7DPO - Throbby boobs bed. Itchy throat am. Urgent pee. Low tum tweaks left. Temp up. Sl eggy CM. Dull Crampy back feeling pm.
Fatigue and nap. Insomnia. Tested :bfn:
8DPO - Pee x 2 night. Felt very hot in bed. Itchy throat am plus feeling of mild cold with sneezing and Sl runny nose. Unsettled stomach. Two bowel movements. Insomnia and vivid dreams. Very hungry (OH noticed) Heady. Tested :bfn: Boobs on and off sore but less. Bloated. Emotional and feel out. Glob creamy CM pm. Funny taste.
9DPO - Woke same bad taste. Urgent pee. Still a bit sneezy am. Firm Bowel movement. Heady. Strong backache. Boobs not sore at all today. Feeling more out. Headache pm. :bfn: (v faint line Clearblue 6 day early test but took it apart and just indent?)
10DPO - Sore boobs are back! Leg cramp in bed. (ouch!) Bad taste in mouth is worse. Fatigue. Pee x 2 in the night. Heady. Stuffy nose still. Sl watery creamy CM but not much. Moody. Faint line on another type of Clearblue but :bfn: on cheapies so think was an evap? Clearblue :bfn: pm so think I am out for sure.
11DPO. Less symptoms today, feel 99% sure I’m out. Sl Crampy back. Sl sore boobs. Sl foul taste and sl nausea am. Some low tum tweaks and pains afternoon. Stuffy nose still. Heady. :bfn: On Clearblue and IC’s am. Had very faint line on Wondfro in the evening after long hold but probably evap. Waiting for AF. Tummy tweaks in bed pm. Sore throat.

AF came :(

Last edited:
Hi ladies!!!

So I haven't been tracking the days of my symptoms but I hope its okay if I chime in with what I've been experiencing.

Last AF was 6/7/2021
I wasn't tracking O because with hubby being a truck driver and always gone it got to be too much for me emotionally.
Theoretically I should have O'd between the 18th and 23rd
We :sex: the 18th-20th

Symptoms are as follows:
Increased heart rate
Increased sensitivity to nipples as well as them being hard 24/7
Swollen tender bbs but not hurtful just sore
Random pinching pains in what feels like my cervix, didn't last long and went away pretty quick
Random episodes of nausea that comes and goes
EXHAUSTED!!!! By 1:30 I feel like it should be midnight
Lower back pain, almost like AF cramps but in my lower back and it comes and goes
Very mild minimal stomach cramping
MOOOOOOOOOOODY (you can't have a logical conversation with me without me crying)
Thirsty and I mean I am drinking like 2 liters of water a day and I hate water :evil:
Craving fish which is really odd cause I'm not a fish person at all
Super wet feeling like AF is here but go to the bathroom and nothing, no spotting or anything
CM was thick and creamy almost lotion like with a very very very light yellow tint with no itching, burning or smell (infection has been ruled out)
Lose stool but not diarrhea like just soft
Insanely gassy but mainly at night, I mean its coming out both ends just burping and farting up a storm :lol::oops:
Bubbly stomach but not like an upset stomach more like a butterfly/squirrely feeling

Tested every day since 6/30 with nothing but :bfn: ](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)
AF was due yesterday 7/5
I plan on continuing to test until :witch: shows her ugly face or I get a :bfp:

:hug: and :dust: to all TTC

Maybe someone will see this and be able to chime in on their experiences as well:finger:

Hi ladies!!!

So I haven't been tracking the days of my symptoms but I hope its okay if I chime in with what I've been experiencing.

Last AF was 6/7/2021
I wasn't tracking O because with hubby being a truck driver and always gone it got to be too much for me emotionally.
Theoretically I should have O'd between the 18th and 23rd
We :sex: the 18th-20th

Symptoms are as follows:
Increased heart rate
Increased sensitivity to nipples as well as them being hard 24/7
Swollen tender bbs but not hurtful just sore
Random pinching pains in what feels like my cervix, didn't last long and went away pretty quick
Random episodes of nausea that comes and goes
EXHAUSTED!!!! By 1:30 I feel like it should be midnight
Lower back pain, almost like AF cramps but in my lower back and it comes and goes
Very mild minimal stomach cramping
MOOOOOOOOOOODY (you can't have a logical conversation with me without me crying)
Thirsty and I mean I am drinking like 2 liters of water a day and I hate water :evil:
Craving fish which is really odd cause I'm not a fish person at all
Super wet feeling like AF is here but go to the bathroom and nothing, no spotting or anything
CM was thick and creamy almost lotion like with a very very very light yellow tint with no itching, burning or smell (infection has been ruled out)
Lose stool but not diarrhea like just soft
Insanely gassy but mainly at night, I mean its coming out both ends just burping and farting up a storm :lol::oops:
Bubbly stomach but not like an upset stomach more like a butterfly/squirrely feeling

Tested every day since 6/30 with nothing but :bfn: ](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)
AF was due yesterday 7/5
I plan on continuing to test until :witch: shows her ugly face or I get a :bfp:

:hug: and :dust: to all TTC

Maybe someone will see this and be able to chime in on their experiences as well:finger:

Hi did you get your bfp

Ovulation day was August 2nd according to my app.
BD cycle days 14 & 15 which 15 was supposedly ovulation day. When I got pregnant we BD cycle days 12, 14, 15 & 17. (15 was once again ovulation day.)

1 DPO - Feeling a little more tired than usual. Woke up super emotional. Cramps and very gassy.

2 DPO - Same but also started craving chocolate milk. Temp was 99. Left ear clogged for 20 minutes.

3 DPO - Woke up with stomach pains from how hungry I felt. Super fatigue & nauseous on and off. Slight heartburn. CM is still clear & stretchy. Temp is 99.4. A little bit of a stuffy nose. So tired throughout the day. RESTLESS LEGS. Ugh!! Especially at night. Still really gassy, can’t hold it in sometimes which is embarrassing! Super emotional, boyfriend says one wrong thing and I just want to start bawling.

4 DPO - I have to PEE! Every 15-20 minutes & it’s to the point where I can’t hold it! I also want to eat everything in sight. Also just ate quite a bit and now I feel sick to my stomach, burping it up. Have to pee again?! Temp is still 99.1! That’s how I knew I was pregnant the last time, unfortunately it ended in a miscarriage. Also have a little bit of an itchy belly which I had the first time ; but maybe it’s because I want it so bad.

5 DPO - Woke up feeling extremely hot and the air was on 68 all night. Temp is 98.5. Also waking up very nauseous. Feeling sad & starting to think I might be out this cycle. Later on temp went back up to 99.0. Started crying at work and left super early, came home and slept until 4 in the evening. Cm is clear sticky.

6 DPO - Still waking up extremely hungry. Having strong AF cramps making me think I’m out this month. :/ Boobs are not sore at all. Temp is 99.2. I noticed my armpits stink BAD!! Even when I put deodorant on. Also ; TMI but my “area” has a stronger smell as well. Sharp pain on and off in my left hip also right boob. Took a cheapie, of course BFN.

7 DPO - Feeling REALLY sick when waking up. Heart burn that I keep burping up. Also have a sore throat. 50/50 on how I feel about being out this month. Temp is 99.3. Feeling very irritable and lazy. I keep getting super hot very easily and then my body itches, my feet started burning and itching. Body is very hot to the touch.

8 DPO - Took a cheapie and it’s still a bfn. Trying not to feel too discouraged since I didn’t get my last positive until 9 DPO. Throat hurts way worse today. Woke up feeling like I’m out this cycle but my temp is 100.0. Still feeling nauseated through out the day, had some slight cramping in my area and stomach.

9 DPO - Took a FRER and I see a vvvvvvfl. It’s so faint honestly you can’t even tell it is there! So worried it’s just an indent. Most symptoms have gone away, having heartburn and burping up food still. Some slight nausea. Took another FRER but looks like a bfn this time. Feeling very discouraged. Temp is 98.8.

10 DPO - Woke up a little bit more congested today. Feeling very irritable. Slight nausea. FRER had vvvvvfl again. Not sure at this point. Temp is 98.9. Cheapie was a strong negative. Definitely feeling out this cycle. Having high anxiety. White things floating in my urine (which I also had the first time I was pregnant) but still feeling like I’m out this month.

11 DPO - Still a BFN on cheapie test. Having strong AF cramps. Definitely just waiting for AF to start now. So upset. Temp is 98.2. Woke up congested with lots of mucus. Temp went back up to 99.3. Heartburn and keep burping food up into my mouth. Cramping all day, held my pee for a few hours and it hurt so bad.

12 DPO - BFN on clear blue pink dye test. (After the test sat for an hour or so it now has a second line.) Definitely feel so out this cycle and very upset. Temp dropped to 97.6. So AF will definitely be here soon. Temp went back up to 99.0. BFN on FRER. Heartburn and nauseous. Also have diarrhea & noticed a strong smell “down there.” Clear with white particles CM.

13 DPO - Extremely nauseous. Still getting a second faint line on FRER. Feeling very frustrated, just want to know if I am pregnant. Temp was 98.7.

14 DPO - Extremely nauseous & congested, mucus in my throat made me dry heave. FRER still has a faint line which I just give up on since it isn’t getting darker. Pain in my area, like I always get with AF which is due tomorrow and I’m pretty sure it’s going to be right on time. So frustrated that I got so many false positives and false hope. Faint positive got a little darker. Even more frustrating. Tummy is itchy. Took a nap and woke up so mad!! Headache on and off today. Temp was 98.4. Slightly yellow CM when I wipe.

15 DPO - Just waiting for AF. I know it will be here soon, due today. No AF but still not feeling encouraged at all this cycle. Temp was 99.4. Still slightly yellow CM when I wipe.

*AF arrived two days late. Will never use FRER again.*

Last edited:
Let’s try this again. According to app ovulation day was September 2nd.
BD cycle days 11 & 15 which once again 15th is supposedly ovulation day.

1 DPO - Slight cramping in my “area” almost feels like AF cramps. Boobs are a little tender. Woke up and had CM running down my leg when I stood up (this has never happened to me before.) Temp is only 98.

2 DPO - Still having slight cramping in my area & hips. Craving salads. Had CM run down my leg once again when I woke up. Cramping while making a bowel movement or if I cough. Boobs tender if played with. Gaining weight really fast even though I didn’t change my diet in any way. Temp is 98.2.

3 DPO - Still having strong AF cramps, even when I go pee. Not sure if it’s from working out too hard a week ago or what is going on. My usual favorite tea tastes absolutely disgusting to me. Slight heartburn. Boobs still slightly tender if played with. My pee is cloudy as well. White dried up CM in bottoms. Seems like my smell heightened a bit. Temp is 98.5.

4 DPO - Slight cramping in my tummy. Pee is still cloudy. Woke up with a cough. Pee is now very clear in evening. CM is creamy white & clear. Temp is 98.2. Later on my temp went up to 99.2.

5 DPO - Headaches on and off. Boobs still tender if touched. Still having AF like cramps on and off. Also having gas pains. Really craving salt & vinegar chips, even had a dream I was eating them. Constipation, having trouble passing hard stools, had to push and now I am bleeding a little from it. A couple white particles floating in my urine. Besides that my urine is super clear. Temp is 98.3.

6 DPO - Heartburn when waking up. Slight pain in my left boob. Cramping in my stomach and hips. Urine got a lot darker.

7 DPO - Took a early result cheapie but it was a blue dye, got a very faint positive. Heartburn after eating eggs with ketchup. Still having period like cramping on and off. Seem to also be having UTI symptoms.

8 DPO - Still having period like cramping. Boobs aren’t hurting or as tender anymore. Starting to feel like I am out this cycle. Clear blue pink dye came back strong negative so blue dyes were false. Temp was 98.2.

9 DPO - All symptoms seem to have gone away so I’m just waiting for AF to arrive and to turn this red again. So frustrating not being able to get pregnant again after losing our baby. All tests are negative. Urine was cloudy again for about a day with white particles floating in it.

10 DPO - No new symptoms. Still just waiting for AF to show. Negative after negative. Some cramps on and off in my pelvic/hip area. Temp was 98.6.

11 DPO - Keep having small dizzy spells. Had diarrhea this morning. Ran out of pregnancy test so now I am just going to wait for my period! I spend too much money on them. Scratch that, I couldn’t help myself and went and bought another box. Not expecting to see a second line but FRER showed up with a vvvvfl. Not sure if it’s real but praying it gets darker. Temp is 99.2.

12 DPO - Still having dizzy spells. Very nauseated. My back keeps hurting as well. Strong AF cramps. Urine returned to being cloudy for a little bit now clear again. My urine smells weird, almost musty. My back was hurting me almost all day which is not normal at all for me. After a 6-7 hour pee hold I got a faint positive on pregmate, I can see it without a flashlight but still not calling it yet. Temp is 99.5.

13 DPO - Feeling super nauseated, especially when I eat something. Woke up with diarrhea. I look super bloated especially in my lower stomach. Pregmate test still positive and line got slightly darker but still not calling it yet. Praying my line keeps progressing. AF is due in 2 days. Positive on a digi!!!

Last edited:
This gives me hope @Sammyrose334 !

I’m 10dpo have the worst backache that I think I have ever experienced with AF’s arrival. Tons of low down tummy cramping - right across the bottom and have had negative after negative. Have put myself in the feeling out camp for now but knowing that others have gone past the 10dpo mark and still had hope of a BFP makes me feel better! Have also had some floating white bits that ive noticed in the sample pots that i have taken for my dip test!

Congratulations on your bfp!

Let’s try this again. According to app ovulation day was September 2nd.
BD cycle days 11 & 15 which once again 15th is supposedly ovulation day.

1 DPO - Slight cramping in my “area” almost feels like AF cramps. Boobs are a little tender. Woke up and had CM running down my leg when I stood up (this has never happened to me before.) Temp is only 98.

2 DPO - Still having slight cramping in my area & hips. Craving salads. Had CM run down my leg once again when I woke up. Cramping while making a bowel movement or if I cough. Boobs tender if played with. Gaining weight really fast even though I didn’t change my diet in any way. Temp is 98.2.

3 DPO - Still having strong AF cramps, even when I go pee. Not sure if it’s from working out too hard a week ago or what is going on. My usual favorite tea tastes absolutely disgusting to me. Slight heartburn. Boobs still slightly tender if played with. My pee is cloudy as well. White dried up CM in bottoms. Seems like my smell heightened a bit. Temp is 98.5.

4 DPO - Slight cramping in my tummy. Pee is still cloudy. Woke up with a cough. Pee is now very clear in evening. CM is creamy white & clear. Temp is 98.2. Later on my temp went up to 99.2.

5 DPO - Headaches on and off. Boobs still tender if touched. Still having AF like cramps on and off. Also having gas pains. Really craving salt & vinegar chips, even had a dream I was eating them. Constipation, having trouble passing hard stools, had to push and now I am bleeding a little from it. A couple white particles floating in my urine. Besides that my urine is super clear. Temp is 98.3.

6 DPO - Heartburn when waking up. Slight pain in my left boob. Cramping in my stomach and hips. Urine got a lot darker.

7 DPO - Took a early result cheapie but it was a blue dye, got a very faint positive. Heartburn after eating eggs with ketchup. Still having period like cramping on and off. Seem to also be having UTI symptoms.

8 DPO - Still having period like cramping. Boobs aren’t hurting or as tender anymore. Starting to feel like I am out this cycle. Clear blue pink dye came back strong negative so blue dyes were false. Temp was 98.2.

9 DPO - All symptoms seem to have gone away so I’m just waiting for AF to arrive and to turn this red again. So frustrating not being able to get pregnant again after losing our baby. All tests are negative. Urine was cloudy again for about a day with white particles floating in it.

10 DPO - No new symptoms. Still just waiting for AF to show. Negative after negative. Some cramps on and off in my pelvic/hip area. Temp was 98.6.

11 DPO - Keep having small dizzy spells. Had diarrhea this morning. Ran out of pregnancy test so now I am just going to wait for my period! I spend too much money on them. Scratch that, I couldn’t help myself and went and bought another box. Not expecting to see a second line but FRER showed up with a vvvvfl. Not sure if it’s real but praying it gets darker. Temp is 99.2.

12 DPO - Still having dizzy spells. Very nauseated. My back keeps hurting as well. Strong AF cramps. Urine returned to being cloudy for a little bit now clear again. My urine smells weird, almost musty. My back was hurting me almost all day which is not normal at all for me. After a 6-7 hour pee hold I got a faint positive on pregmate, I can see it without a flashlight but still not calling it yet. Temp is 99.5.

13 DPO - Feeling super nauseated, especially when I eat something. Woke up with diarrhea. I look super bloated especially in my lower stomach. Pregmate test still positive and line got slightly darker but still not calling it yet. Praying my line keeps progressing. AF is due in 2 days. Positive on a digi!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->