• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

-*-TBH-*-

TBH, I think I would move into the new house, even though it is next door to MIL.

I didn't want to start a thread just for this but...

TBH, my feelings are a little bit hurt, I got my first 'not a compliment' remark on my pregnancy. A co-worker who just found out I'm (5.5 months) pregnant said: "Oh, I was wondering if you might be pregnant, I thought to myself 'Gee she's not usually so full in face'".

Could be worse but still.... :nope:

Aww! Maybe she noticed that lovely pregnancy glow or maybe that you've been a little tired.
I wouldn't take it as a bad thing.
Don't think most people realise how the little things effect us!
My OH was always telling me I looked pregnant already at like 6 weeks. Wasn't very impressed but when I say anything he just calls me a drama queen. Wanna punch him right on the end of his chin some times

Tbh we had bacon wrapped water chesnuts and bruschetta topped with loads of goat cheese for supper tonight and it was SO good!

Tbh dh, I KNOW it's 3.30am, I KNOW dd will be up in three hours and I KNOW that going back to sleep would be a good idea. If I could go back to sleep, I WOULD! And you telling me all of the above before rolling over and snoring is, quite frankly, adding to my pain of not being able to sleep!

However, baby wanted a pizza with jalapeño peppers and chilli oil for lunch and is now making me pay for it in more ways than one ! And because I've been up, baby is now having a dance party for one inside my uterus, whilst acid is partying all the way from my stomach to my mouth and not listening to 'Remgel' who is trying -but failing- to end said party.

Once you have had this experience, I will happily listen to your completely logical yet non pregnant advice on sleeping! Yawn

And tbh, mother, posting this on my FB wall as a comment to my 21 week bump photo, has not made me laugh...

Granddaughter (my dd) here's a dong for you to sing to mummy (me) that your uncle used to sing to me: she's fat, she's round, you can roll her on the ground. It's your mum! It's your mum!

And, after a few hours if nobody liking or even acknowledging your post but instead writing lovely comments, backtracking with 'pregnancy is beautiful but the most beautiful thing is seeing my baby growing her baby' is a transparent recovery attempt! Cheeky mare!

Tbh, I really should have gone to bed earlier last night. Kiddo had been sleeping better so I ended up staying up until after midnight looking for maternity pants online (would you believe the only pair I could find to fit me in Canada were $80! And I'm a size 8!) I ended up ordering from Old Navy in the states and paid almost as much for the shipping as I did for the clothes! And even then they only had 1 pair of jeans in my size. :cry:

Kiddo woke a lot overnight and then was up for the day at 7:45. :cry: So tired. :sleep:

(sorry for the clothes rant. It sucks living so far from shops sometimes)

TBH while we're ranting about clothing, being short really sucks. I bought some LOVELY trousers and jeans from Jojo that fit beautifully everywhere...except the length. The work trousers I can hem but the jeans just ain't gonna make it.

Tbh I have the best granny! In conversation on the phone the other day I told her that one of the only things I can stomach just now are sugary biscuits and today mums come over with a full tin of shortbread from her :thumbup: ❤️

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 2
Sarah - that is so nice!! Your lucky to have such a wonderful Granny! :)

Tbh - right now I love my hubby sooooo much <3

Dd crept into our room at 7.30am. Hubby got up with her, got her dressed & went out. Just as I'm beginning to wonder where they are - I've had a text saying he's taken her for breakfast and soft play with some of his friends who also have pre-school kids & to "enjoy the peace"!!

Bliss!

That sounds lovely k4th! It is so nice he did it without you asking him! My dh will get up with dd if I beg lol. Sleeping in is amazing!

Tbh, you've ruined both of my sisters' birthday. Your ignorance comes into show again

Tbh I'm now 21 weeks!! :happydance: can't wait to finally have my second scan next Tuesday aswell :thumbup:

Happy 21 weeks!

My anatomy scan is today at 2! Nervous but excited to see baby again. I really hope my placenta has moved up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->