Teacher Gifts

Kate&Lucas

& OH & Mush
Reaction score
What's everyone getting?
For Christmas we made jar candles for his two nursery teachers, only since then there have been about a billion different teachers/helpers and I don't know how many actually work there now or their names. Lucas claims to not have a clue. Big pain.
So I want to get something that can sort of be given to all of them. I saw a fab little gift in Thorntons which is a cotton tote bag filled with different boxes/bags of chocolates. I imagine they get far too much chocolate though :/

what about a hamper with nice teas, biscuits, etc for the staff room? :)

We did a pen, note pad, chocs and lobe for his teacher and then chocs for the TA' s x

I'm such a scrooge lol - I just got Earl to help me make some buns and decorated them with haribo! lol :blush:

Jacob's had one key person throughout pre school so we're going to buy her a card and a Waterstones gift voucher. We've found it really difficult choosing something!

As a teacher, I will say that the best gifts have been cards/ letters written with a personal touch, from the heart. I keep and treasure these and look at them again and again.

We get a lot of chocolate, mugs and small decorative items- often way more than we could need/use. Gift cards in lieu of gift items are nice for this reason. But TBH, I am just happy to receive heartfelt notes. The "stuff" is a nice bonus, but certainly not necessary! :flower:

As a teacher my best gifts have been home made cards from the kids, I always keep those, anything homemade really.

We made homemade cards and I did personalised cupcakes. Then for Amelias fave teacher who has been truly amazing I did a pamper gift bag.

Xx

I'm buying them flowers, and an extra special bouquet for his key worker. A girl I know does the glitter wine glasses with a small bottle of wine and that was my plan but someone else got them for the teachers before me! so flowers and nice cards it is :)

Avoided chocs as its So hot! Got 2 main teachers a novelty cactus plant and the LSA a scented candle (cheap) the ELSA I brought a nice and expensive Orchid but she has helped us LOADS

Ben insisted his key worker had a rapunzel doll. So that's what she got! She's only about 20 and a very girly girl. I hope she likes it! For the rest of them I bought a small box ofchocs. But want tto buy something else. Liking the flower idea. C

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->