Team 2011 Winter Baby!

aww yay more aquarians! hehe mines 30th ;) im probably the calmest ive been (makes a big change for me! lol) and am coming to the end of my 2ww. hoping time hurrys til ur ovulation ;) best wishes to you hun. this sure is a lucky thread!! xx

Evening ladies :flower:

cd36 for me and still no sign of ov :coffee: Have started taking Agnus Castus today - FX it does the trick!

Evening!

Sorry to hear the :witch: got a couple of you :(

My WB finally showed it's face today, so I've started temping to see when I finally ovulate after coming off the pill :happydance:

Cor Blimey, I am offline for one day and it takes me ages to read up on the 5 pages you ladies have filled :haha:

Oh well my lovelies, you can come and keep me company as I also have the :witch: in residence. I have actually found that exercise has cut off a whole day of heavy flow that I usually get so have accidentally managed to find a good tip for the future :haha: If that isn't incentive to exercise, I don't know what is :lol:

Katie I am so sorry your ovulation is playing hide and seek with you :hugs: you have just had a tiny dip today so fingers crossed it shoots up tomorrow :shrug: Are you still doing the OPK? xxx

Oooo forgot to mention I have been doing these things religiously since the New Year;

1. A glass of pineapple juice
2. A glass of grapefruit juice
3. 1.5 litres of water (plus teas etc on top)
4. 30 minutes of exercise (only doing this 5 times a week but have so far stuck to it :happydance:
5. Clomid 50mg (only taking CD2-6)
6. EPO 1000mg (only taking until ovulation and then will swap to flaxseed oil)

I feel positive that hopefully all this extra work will give us the results I so badly want :happydance:

How is everyone else doing??? xxx

Hi ladies, I'm still waiting to Ov - got no idea what is happening with my body, starting to think that maybe the OPK wasn't positive. So confused!! Although I did have a smear test today and nurse even commented on how high my cervix is, so I guess I'll keep trying...

Sorry to all the ladies who have been visited by the :witch:

I'm trying really hard to stay relaxed and positive this month, but it's not going all that well :)

Hubby just left to go offshore :sad2:, we :sex: on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and today - but I don't think I'm going to O until the 8th. Just hoping it was enough and the :spermy: can hold on til Saturday! Hopefully, we made a :baby: this month..

but I'm not holding my breath. :nope:

Well your in with a chance cajunbabe, have you had a lot of fertile CM in that time??

Well your in with a chance cajunbabe, have you had a lot of fertile CM in that time??

Oh yea, it was watery the first two days and became slimy the last two. I don't believe I've ever had a problem with CM, I'm the girl who is literally wet. It is so gross having to change underwear. I also used a softcup this last session to help his swimmers out. Trying to keep my head up, but its hard... I just wish he could have been here one or two more days. I would feel a lot better if we could have had a session tomorrow morning or night. Although I should just feel lucky at all since he was originally suppose to leave on the 3rd and got to stay until this afternoon.

Please can i join, we are tring to conceive number 1 trying for 22 months

:hi: and welcome

I definitely need some new buddies, all mine have got their bfps :)happydance:) so I'm feeling a little bit left behind (I hope that doesn't sound horrible, I'm really pleased for them)

Xx

Hi ladies, I'm still waiting to Ov - got no idea what is happening with my body, starting to think that maybe the OPK wasn't positive. So confused!! Although I did have a smear test today and nurse even commented on how high my cervix is, so I guess I'll keep trying...

Sorry to all the ladies who have been visited by the :witch:

I'm trying really hard to stay relaxed and positive this month, but it's not going all that well :)

Are you using the digital OPK or just the lines?

Just the IC, the digital ones are a bit expensive. They've worked ok up until now, I just feel a bit like my body tried to OV but it didn't for some reason :shrug: maybe it'll try again in the next couple of days

xx

Just the IC, the digital ones are a bit expensive. They've worked ok up until now, I just feel a bit like my body tried to OV but it didn't for some reason :shrug: maybe it'll try again in the next couple of days

xx

I like to use the IC and back them up with the digis when I think I have a positive. It makes me feel better, but you are so right they can be expensive.

Good luck!

I agree, I use the digis after I get the BFP... The digis are so expensive here, I use the cheapies first :lol:

:wave: Hi... This is my 6th time TTC... on and off a year now, New Years was a Great night, I hope that I conceived that night, it was amazing.. what a way to bring in the New Years right... :lol:

Good Luck and Lots of Baby dust to all.. :)

Morning ladies :flower:

Still no +opk for me, but I did get a tiny bit of EWCM this morning (without downing a litre of grapefruit juice first :haha:) so hopefully something is starting to happen!!

My everyday routine at the minute is:
-a cup of green tea with lemon
-a glass of grapefruit juice
-30 minutes on the WiiFit
-1000mg of EPO
-50mg of vit B6
-Pregnacare Conception
-1600mg Agnus Castus
-BDing when we can - we have agreed to go hell for leather when I eventually
get that positive OPK!!

AF got me so back to the start. So glad to have great people to share the agony with :)

Hiya, how is everyone doing? Have we got any BFP's yet? :) I am on 6dpo & the past few days have been terrible with cramping, airy burps among other things. I really hope this is gonna be my BFP & not just AF or coming off the pill symptoms! :( I am trying not to get my hopes up but it is so difficult isnt it!! I am symptom spotting like a mad woman :D

x

Cajunbabe - Keeping fingers crossed for you. The last two times I have got a BFP have been on months were we didn’t BD the day of OV so I would say you have a great chance x

Pink80 & Katie - Sorry to hear of your OV woes, it’s a pain waiting for that little eggy.

Bw9522 - Welcome to the group x

I 'm the same I use IC and own brand until I see that second line then crack open the digi's to see it in black and white. Temp went up here so looks like I am in the LP and will be a couple of weeks until AF shows up and we can get back to TTC again. Will be taking soy next cycle to help egg quaility . Me and DH are on TTC vits and he is taking Meeca too to boost his swimmers, then we will use softcups and preseed. Fingers crossed we will get a BFP again soon and an appoinment with the recurrent MC guy to help me keep the next one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->