Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Hubby works away and might possibly be leaving on the 6th, so we will be :sex: twice a day until he leaves. I'm not exactly hopeful for this month, but you never know! My temp is a little higher than usual.

Hiya Cath,

Sorry id already headed off to bed last night! lol i am pretty excited lol. kepp telling hubby "i am preg" lol hoping the pma helps. Well im not sure if they are preg systoms or just because the witch is due soon but here how im feeling lol:
Extremly tired
Got strong Nausea since w/e
seem to be needing the loo more often
tummy v.bloated
got odd ache at bottom of my tum and belly keeps making gurgling bubbling sounds?! (not sure what this is related too! hehe)

Aww bless you she is a stunner bet its magic waking to her every day ;)

aww i think your parts exciting too knowing that this could be the day you make ur baby ;) hehe.

Hope your having a good day?
Jo xxx

Cajun - Gorgeous Avatar! and fingers crossed you have just enough time with hubby!!
Jo- those are promising symptoms hun!! I'll be waiting patiently to hear if you get the BFP!!

We are excited for tonight and Soooooooo excited for the 2WW :D until I get in the 2WW... then I'll want to be out of it! x

LOL bless you i know what u mean tho. its good to be so close but the next few days are gonna drag soooo much! the only things im slightly miffed about is i dont have sore breats at all and every time ive concieved ive got them at about 3 weeks. fingers crossed this doesnt mean im out.
how long you off to outh africa for? bet it'll be amazing out there. im so in need of a holiday lol xxx

Oh I know what you mean.... all of my pregnancies I got serious sore boobs... but then last month I got them too and thought... no way...falling first cycle again?... but then I started spotting at about 5 weeks and then AF started... so I'm thinking it might have been a chemical pregnancy - I was waiting till I was late to test... so didn't find out... but it's the only thing that explains the really sore boobs like I had with the others!

Saying that... some people don't get sore boobs... so you never know! :hugs:

We are off to celebrate my 30th and to see our folks.. both sets live in SA although my parents are here right now for Christmas! So we have a fun filled packed almost 3 weeks out there and I can't wait!!!! I was born in England but raised in SA (lived there for 20 years).

oooo bless you thats the worst! just not knowing for sure or not.
am still keeping fingers and toes crossed jan is a winner for both of us ;) its my birthday at the end of it so seeing our baby around my birthday would be amazing!!
aww wow thats sounds like an amazing holiday hun!! bet they love seeing Charlotte ;) and its so nice to have a somewhere to stay out there etc. id be out there at least once a year if i were you! hehe xxx

:D Sounds nice.. but you can only handle so much of your folks and inlaws before you start missing home and the grey skies of England! :rofl:

Oooh.. birthday presents for both of us perhaps? Lets hope so! x

lol. i guess i know what you mean ;)
I know wouldnt that just be FAB! xxx

Hey how is everyone?

Well I am now in my fertile days so am :sex: like a mad women lol I am hoping that this month will be it because otherwise i have to wait 2 months before trying again due to OH being away :cry:

Also I am a really dimwit when it comes to computers and cannot make the pic my sig :dohh: could someone give me a hand please :flower:

xxx

Oh, may I join preemptively?? We are starting TTC #1 in a little over two weeks!!

Sorry to those gotten by AF - Evil :witch:

Waiting for her to show up here but i think i have another 2 weeks to wait yet :(

[/QUOTE] At least you know you can start trying again soon![/QUOTE]

And that is the fun bit :haha: x

Another one here with a birthday at the end of the month, so would love a BFP as a present :)

I'm patiently awaiting my fertile time, does it always drag between AF and fertile week? I just want it to hurry up so that I know falling pregnant is at least a possibility.

Sorry to hear the witch got a couple of you, FX for next month

AF just got me girls.

x

Oh no, I'm sorry 4magpies. It got me too :( x

Sorry ladies :( I really hope next cycle is your cycle!! :hugs:

Another one here with a birthday at the end of the month, so would love a BFP as a present :)

I'm patiently awaiting my fertile time, does it always drag between AF and fertile week? I just want it to hurry up so that I know falling pregnant is at least a possibility.

Oooh.. another Aquarian? Hope you get some good news for your birthday!! I'm 4th Feb.. so I hope we have good news too! and yes... it always drags to fertile week... it may even be worse than the 2WW... because you don't have symptoms to spot :rofl:

AF just got me girls.

x

Oh no, I'm sorry 4magpies. It got me too :( x

Sorry ladies :( I really hope next cycle is your cycle!! :hugs:

Oooh.. another Aquarian? Hope you get some good news for your birthday!! I'm 4th Feb.. so I hope we have good news too! and yes... it always drags to fertile week... it may even be worse than the 2WW... because you don't have symptoms to spot :rofl:

Yep an aquarian, I'm 28th Jan and if I have a 26/27 day cycle like I just did (although i'm not getting my hopes up as just finished pill) then the witch is due roughly on my birthday :wacko:
I never thought I'd be sitting here desperate for my fertile week to hurry up, I havent gone through a proper 2ww yet as I didn't realise I had ovulated after finishing the pill untill the witch showed up last week but as you mentioned at least with that we have something to do - sympton spotting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->