Team 2011 Winter Baby!

baby hopes it is just too early hun, don't fret as long as you are picking them up on the none digis then there is nothing to worry about :hugs:

Thanks ladies for all your concern, I left my old job after our loss as feel the stress of it paid a role in losing sprout. I had another job with the PCT lined up since 8th December, they phoned yesterday to say they aren't happy with my references and are terminating my rights to the the job. I spoke to my old boss who swears it was a good reference! Back to the job hunting, hopefully this lucky thread will rub off on me and I will have a :bfp: to console me soon.

Cajunbabe, go with your first temperature BUT use a temperature adjuster to put it to what it would have been if taken at your usual time - just remember to make a note of the original reading and why you adjusted it. Fertility Friend has their own temperature adjuster - hope this helps.

xxx

Oh Feisty... that really sucks!! :( How mean is that???? Ridiculous!!! I hope whoever gave you a bad reference feels guilty about it forever more!! BFP for you soon babe!!

So... I have to tell you all.... Hubby's just been to the shops and walks in with arms full of Sainsbury's bags.. he says.... "I've found a way to guarantee you are pregnant" and pulls out a pack of Ovulation Sticks. :) i've never used one in my life... his logic is that he just spent £20 on items he hopes i don't have to use! :rofl:

Love him! :D

Hope this is it for you Mummycat :hugs:

Feisty - you should ask to see a copy of the reference. I seem to remember something from Employment Law about not being able to give a bad reference....:shrug:

Oh Feisty... that really sucks!! :( How mean is that???? Ridiculous!!! I hope whoever gave you a bad reference feels guilty about it forever more!! BFP for you soon babe!!

So... I have to tell you all.... Hubby's just been to the shops and walks in with arms full of Sainsbury's bags.. he says.... "I've found a way to guarantee you are pregnant" and pulls out a pack of Ovulation Sticks. :) i've never used one in my life... his logic is that he just spent £20 on items he hopes i don't have to use! :rofl:

thats so sweet of him made me smile ;) hehe xx

i booked a holiday for end may 2011 now im pregant :haha: ill be 21 wks with my fat belly on the beach! I knew this would happen,sods law :haha:

Hope this is it for you Mummycat :hugs:

Feisty - you should ask to see a copy of the reference. I seem to remember something from Employment Law about not being able to give a bad reference....:shrug:

u are entiltled to see what they said,they cant give u bad reference but they can leave stuff out which would indicate a bad ref for example:never mentioning sick leave for example o saying no comment xx

I love this it made me smile! Fxed this is your BFP!!!!!:flower:

Thanks Joey and Lindsay!! :)

Feisty, I think the girls are right, you should ask to see it!! :hugs:

Thanks my lovelies. I am demanding to see it because my old boss believes that there was nothing in there that should have caused this. My old boss thinks they are now recruiting internally due to budget cuts and are using them as an excuse. When I asked what was in my reference that was so bad they said they couldn't discuss it as they had to have permission from the referee. I got permission and when I phoned back they sounded really surprised and told me that they still had to write to my old boss to get written permission to release them :wacko: tbh I could have really done without this because if I do get my :bfp: soon then I am going to have to worry about getting a job whilst pregnant :brat: I would so love that worry though, in the nature
Of mummycats husband it will happen :lol:

LOL Feisty... what a wonderful problem to have!! :)

Morning lovelies.... annoyingly... another faint line after two min! :shrug: Feeling a little dispondent today!! This annoyingly happened when I fell pregnant with Lottie... I got my BFP about 6 days after I was due... :grr:

So I think I might wait a couple days... AF was due Yesterday/today... no sign of her yet... so I'll just keep my fingers crossed and wait it out! (not easy for someone as impatient as I am)!

Hope you all have a good day, I shall mostly be stressing! :haha:

Mummycat, the most important thing is that it IS showing two lines! :hugs:

It is a :bfp: for sure just taking a while for hcg levels to build and as you had this with Lottie I wouldn't be too worried darling :flower:

Lots of watery CM yesterday, it would seem my juices and EPO have finally kicked in but AFTER ovulation :dohh:

i agree with above. if there is two linhes then its a positive plus if u had the same with Lottie then:happydance::happydance::happydance: lolo. sure itll be darker in a few days sweetie ;) xxxx

Thanks ladies!!! You're sweethearts for encouraging me! :hugs: I've been on google (sin of all sins) this morning to research and if I only implanted at 10dpo (when I had all my bad cramping)... it's still very possible for there not to be enough HCG in system for a strong line!

I hope this is the case!

Feisty.. watery CM is good hun!!!

Thanks Mummycat, I had increased CM from about 9DPOish with sprout but it is waaaaay too early (started this cycle at 4dpo) which is why I think it may be due to all the juice :haha:

Google sometimes is your friend especially as it is just confirming what we have all said :hugs:

Have now switched my exercise regime to low impact so I don't hinder implantation. I have no idea if this is helping or not but it makes me feel better doing it :haha: It is swimming all the way for me at the moment as fingers crossed this will soon be the only exercise I can do :dance: I have been naughty and been in the sauna for five minutes today and friday BUT I figure it is still okay for now!
xxx

Sitting here twiddling my fingers.. Still no sign of :witch:

Cajunbabe looking good!

Katie what DPO are you?? Or did the whole thermometer thing throw you completely?
xxx

Cajunbabe looking good!

Katie what DPO are you?? Or did the whole thermometer thing throw you completely?
xxx

I'm on cd54 - I don't think Thermometergate caused too much confusion lol My temps are still low so it's safe to say I definitely haven't ovulated :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->