Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Hey cat. I'm on my phone and can't see it. But my eyes are rubbish!

Xxx

i took a digi and got a fright :cry:?????Is this beany gonna end?
bfn on digi :hissy:
frer pic was taken at 3mins and is def bfp.
https://img13.imageshack.us/img13/6874/rszdscn1394.jpg

this is my bbt chart!

https://img402.imageshack.us/img402/6341/janxh.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i took a digi and got a fright :cry:?????Is this beany gonna end?
bfn on digi :hissy:
frer pic was taken at 3mins and is def bfp.
https://img13.imageshack.us/img13/6874/rszdscn1394.jpg

this is my bbt chart!

https://img402.imageshack.us/img402/6341/janxh.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Oh hun... that's so frustrating!!

I would say that as long as you dont start bleeding, its likely that your hcg levels are just slow to rise.

Maybe book an appt with doc to get bloods done? xx

hey sweetie. i personally cant see a line but am rubbish at seeing them on ehre. struggle to see mine on the comp! lol. sure it will be the BFP tho ;) cant wait to hear my good news 2morra. well need a bump buddie lol xxxx

hey sweetie. i personally cant see a line but am rubbish at seeing them on ehre. struggle to see mine on the comp! lol. sure it will be the BFP tho ;) cant wait to hear my good news 2morra. well need a bump buddie lol xxxx

Thanks hun!! I'm trying not to get too hopeful... but would love to be your bump buddy!!

bless you i know whatu mean but i believe pma helps. plus i really do believe it'll be this month ;) such an ace birthday pressie xxx
OMG just seen ur ticker! your holiday is well soon! rather jealous xxx

Ahhh... thank you honey!! Yes.. I think for the big 30 I need a big pressie like a BFP :D I'll keep thinking positively!! I promise!! :D

Will let you know how I get on tomorrow!! xx Oh and thanks... not long to go now!! Will be packing this time next week!! xx

Hey just thought i would leave a msg saying I got my BFP yesterday im so happy xxx

Congrats. Looks like this is a lucky thread.

Hope its lucky for the rest of us!

xx

Congrats - they really are coming thick and fast now!!

How are you Mags - are you 3dpo now?

Yeah 3DPO, I am good, feel a bit sick but did yesterday. Had some cramps today but far too early for anything to be happeneing. *shrugs*

You?

xxx

Congratulations Beaney! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!

Mummycat, i can see a + sign on the left hand side. is that what you can see? if so - congratulations!

xx

Hey Feisty.
sorry to hear about your stressful news :hugs:

Hey babyhopes, try not to worry. digis are notorious for not picking up early BFPs. Try to relax, the other test is positive! :hugs:
xx

Ooh what a lucky thread, congrats Beaney! Hope you have a happy and healthy nine months!

I've not OV'd yet, but got a faint line on my OPK today so hopefully not long now. Fingers crossed this will be a lucky thread for all of us! x

Congratulations Beaney! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!

Mummycat, i can see a + sign on the left hand side. is that what you can see? if so - congratulations!

xx

Yep... the horizontal line will always be there, but it's the vertical line that means pregnant!!

Hubby's gone off to get more tests for me for tomorrow! Non of our stores hold the red dye tests! :grr: so I'll have to make do with this one, just compare the lines!

Will be back tomorrow! :D In the meantime... I'll be shaking pom poms for all the positive news on this thread!! :dance:

Question for all you girls! We kept our niece last night and at about 4am she woke up with a bad dream. I, of course, had to get up and tend to her because hubby was snoring away. Anyhow, I usually take my temp at 7:30, but I didn't get back to sleep until like 430 - 445 and she woke up again at about 7am. I took my temp and it was 98.66, which is about .2 higher than normal. What do you girls think? Use it or discard?

Congrats to everyone who got their BFPs!! Cat, I think I can see something, hope it is a true BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->