Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Ahhhh Katie! That's awful hun!! :hugs: I hope your body behaves next cycle!!

Cajunbabe... oooooh... you tested??? xx

Haven't tested yet.. I am convinced it is late due to late ovulation! But my nipples are super-duper sensitive today - I don't ever recall that being the case any other month, but eh, I could be wrong.

You don't think its too early? I would only be 11 dpo today. Maybe I will test tomorrow morning if AF still doesn't show. I usually get the :witch: in the middle of the night.

Well.. test if she doesn't show! :hugs: If you'd rather not see a BFN... then leave it a few more days :flower: xxx

I'm finally officially in the 2ww. How long before I go crazy?!

I'm 3 DPO today, does that mean I'm crazy now?! xxx

Cajun I would wait it out until you are 15DPO but that is just me :flower:

Rachael so glad you finally ovulated :dance:

Fertility Friend is fecking me off :growlmad: I had a temp dip at 6DPO below cover-line this morning as I managed to kick off all my covers (except duvet) Over-night (in addition to duvet we have two large fleeces and a comforter :haha:) Which would explain my dip but FF decides that actually no my dip means I ovulated later :wacko: It was trying to put me at 4DPO - So I discarded the temperature :haha:

I am officially mental in the 2ww

Thanks Feisty! FF is sure this time, the crosshairs are solid and my temps are a lot higher than last time it thought I had ovulated!

I think I'll be joining you in being mental. This is my first ever 2ww and I know I'm going to be symptom spotting at every opportunity :wacko:

FF has a mind of it's own lol. Keep the temp discarded is what I say :haha:

Morning girls... back to the grindstone... zzzz.

Gonna concentrate on my diet the next too days as got my weigh in on tomorrow night so that should help keep my mind off things.

Yey for 5DPO.

xxx

OMG I'm away from bnb for a few days and i miss all the :bfp:s lol
Congrats to everyone of you!!

Lots of :hugs: and :dust: to the rest of us!

I'm officially in the 2ww now and already its driving me crazy!

I am currently OV spotting! I only got faint lines over the weekend on my OPKs but my CP is really good. My CM isn't right though.

I panicked this morning because my temperature rose and I was worried that I may have missed it (as we weren't able to have much :sex: over the weekend), but my OPKs still aren't reading an OV.

Fertility Friend seems to think that I am currently at my most fertile so looks like OV might be today or tomorrow. I will have to jump on hubby tonight! x

Won't be long before you're joining those of us in the 2ww :D :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->