Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Oh god, the dreaded 2ww! :haha:

I hated it last month, every day I was POAS! x

I'm trying not to POAS until Feb 3rd.... we'll see if I hold out that long :wacko: x

Last month was my first month so somehow I convinced myself that it was ok to start POASing at 6DPO! This month I'm going to try and hold out until at least 11-12DPO! :rofl: x

10DPO for me ladies.... roll on saturday! Haha.

More cramps today, dunno whats going on. 3 days on the trot. :(

xxx

Not long now 4magpies! :D

Looks like there will be a few tests on the 4th then! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you all! I think I will probably be testing around the 10th February, which could mean a Valentines surprise for hubby if I can keep my mouth shut that long! x

AF is due on the 4th for me, but I'm testing on the 3rd as that would have been my Mum's birthday so I'm hoping she will be looking down on me and I won't be staring at a blank window [-o<

Hopefully we can be bump buddies after being 2ww wait buddies :D

See I would have to keep my mouth shut for 2 weeks to surprise him (if I do get my BFP that is).

And I couldnt... Haha.

xxx

I doubt I would be able to keep my mouth shut, so I'd probably bring Valentines forward and pretend it's to save money on our dinner out! I'm such a cheapskate that he'd probably believe that! :rofl: x

There's no way I could keep my mouth shut that long! Plus Ian knows I'm due AF the day we go to Edinburgh, so unless she shows he'll be asking me if I am or not xxx :rofl:

I havent thought about how I am gonna tell my OH.

I would have to get up early and test to tell him in the morning. But he has a dangerous job and dont want him thinking about me being pregnant all day, also means I couldn't text him and tell him. I would have to wait till I get home from work. Eeeek.

Think I will just chuck a test at him.

xxx

i wouldnt be able to wait that long either lol in fact im gonna have more trouble when we do get our :bfp: (cos we will!) OH will not be able to keep it quiet he'll probably want to announce it on facebook as soon as we find out!! he knows the reasons not to but i dont think he will be able to help himself

I'm going to take a picture of the :bfp: and text it to him :rofl:

Don't know if he will tell his work colleagues straight away or not, I get the feeling after having met two of them they would spend the day taking the piss out of him :rofl:

I am gonna try keep it quiet will just tell my mum at first till we have had a scan. A bit scared cause of my MC you see.

Gonna bar OH from telling anyone!!! Even MIL. As TBH I hate her and wish we never had to tell her. Lol.

xxx

Ladies I've been testing all weekend and finally feel confident enough to post my :bfp:!!!!
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v610/sinethra/11-1.jpg

Congrats!!!

What does your OH do Rach? Mine is a scaffolder.

xxx

Mine is a gardener for a big housing group in Sunderland, they also maintain the schools etc too xxx

Ahhh cool so an outdoorsy type like mine then.

I can just imagine what his work mates are like cause my OH's are the same.

Mens men.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"