Team 2011 Winter Baby!

They're definitely mens men lol. I think it's a common thing with the outdoorsy types!

Hopefully they won't be too harsh on him when they find out :rofl: xxx

Congrats TexasUni! So pleased for you!!! :D

My OH is an engineer so he's a hands-on type man as well! I like a man whose good with his hands ;)

I think I will just tell my parents (and possibly my parents-in-law) and keep it quiet until after the first scan as well.

I'm only going to tell my close family until my first scan. There'll be no big announcements on Facebook - they all upset me, so I'm not going to do it to anyone else, plus I don't necessarily want everyone on there to know either.

God no, I would definitely not post it on facebook until after the first scan (if at all). Mind you, I'm not a big fan of facebook, I tend to avoid using it anyway. Now twitter on the other hand! :D x

I don't think I'll be putting it on facebook.

I hardly use the thing anymore to be honest. Prefer bnb!!

xxx

Me too! BnB and twitter rule, facebook drools! :rofl:

I think facebook can be more trouble than it's worth. I invariably end up depressed and/or annoyed whenever I do go on it, so I try not to! x

I'm using Facebook less and less if I'm honest. I have a Twitter account but just can't get my head around it :wacko:

It is very confusing at first, but the more people you follow the more it makes sense.

Basically, it's very different from facebook in that you don't just follow friends, you find people (or celebrities) that interest you and follow/interact with them. If you wanted to follow me, I could introduce you to some interesting and funny people to follow x

YAY Congrats on the :bfp:

As for telling OH he works nights so I would probably leave a note and the positive test on his pillow for when he goes to bed lol

i have a twitter account aswell and have never tweeted anything lol i just tend to stalk celebs :wacko:

Hee hee, I'm stalking you back! ;)

Be warned, I do talk a lot on there but most of it is complete rubbish :rofl:

Congrat Texas!!! :wohoo: and :dust: for a sticky bean!!! :D

Ladies I'm officially fed up! No AF.. she was due Sat/Sun and today I rushed out the house this morning to get to work and managed to find some Frers on the way home... tested and the faintest faintest line! I have to really squint to see it! :grr:

So as I'm 14dpo... I figured I should at least have enough Hcg for a frer... I'm going to call myself out.... sit back and wait for that :witch: to arrive.
(in the meantime my boobs that are stinging non stop and my nausea that I can't seem to shift, can go back where they came from because they certainly aren't helping matters!)

Sorry if I seem so negative but I've just had enough of seeing no lines!

Hope your 2WW's go by really quickly... it's my 30th on the 4th Feb, so hopefully my lucky day will bring you all a bit of luck!! :D

Congrates on the BFP!

Waiting for OV here but AF has left for the month. Going to POAS from wednesday for the CBFM and took my last soy so we are all systems go here.

Ah Mummycat - don't lose heart, give it a couple more days and test again - its my 31st on the 4th Feb so hopefully double luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->