Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Thanks hun!! I'm sure it'll happen eventually and at least I can have a drink on my 30th :D

Mummycat I am so sorry darling :hugs: But yay for the :wine: on your birthday :dance:

Congrats on the :bfp: texas - wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months, lots of sticky :dust:

Mandyloo I had increased CM from about 10DPO when we conceived sprout AND I ended up really ill as you describe at 11DPO - fingers crossed! :hugs:

So sick of symptom spotting already :wacko: My temp is now nice and high again though :dance:

Oooo and Katie, congrats on the referral, I hope things finally get sorted :hugs:

So sorry Mummycat - but enjoy your 30th!

I'm confused today because my temperature is high again, so I'm wondering if I did miss ovulation after all. But I did have the strongest line on my OPK yesterday (and we had :sex: so I don't think we're necessarily out of the game even if OV has been).

We've only had :sex: twice in the last week, but I guess it's better than not at all, and it only takes one little :spermy: right? :D x

So sorry Mummycat - but enjoy your 30th!

I'm confused today because my temperature is high again, so I'm wondering if I did miss ovulation after all. But I did have the strongest line on my OPK yesterday (and we had :sex: so I don't think we're necessarily out of the game even if OV has been).

We've only had :sex: twice in the last week, but I guess it's better than not at all, and it only takes one little :spermy: right? :D x

Yep it only takes one, well... welcome to the 2WW!!!

:happydance:

xxx

:hugs: gilmore, It might be IB :hugs:

Spykey - yesterday could have been your +ve OPK and you missed your surge, or you may need more sensitive OPK's. Welcome to the 2ww :happydance:

Same! Haha.

I just want it to be sat already.... at least its nearly wed & halfway through the week.

xxx

One day at a time 4magpies :hugs:

I had a really weird stitch like feeling in my ovary for most of yesterday, but not sure if I am over analysing :wacko: 7DPO today - half way there!

I'm not testing until a week on Thursday, seems like forever away! That's assuming I can hold out that long of course!!

Mandyloo I had increased CM from about 10DPO when we conceived sprout AND I ended up really ill as you describe at 11DPO - fingers crossed! :hugs:

Thank you for the well wishes! I really hope we caught the little egg! I am terrified of testing because I dont want it to be negative. Until I take a test I can try and convince myself that I am pregnant but I know if the test is negative Im going to be so sad... :cry:

Congratulations Texas! :happydance: heres to a happy and healthy 9 months

So sorry Mummycat :cry: i think i may have had a chemical last cycle. its awful isnt it? hope you have a wonderful birthday
xx

Congrats to all the new BFP's! :happydance:
AFM the witch got me on Sunday. Owell on to next month. I am not sure when I am testing in Feb so will have to let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->