Team 2011 Winter Baby!

I'm obsessing over mine too Feisty :haha:

How is everyone this morning?

Ok, so I'm officially in the 2ww with you all! Fertility Friend says this morning that we ovulated on Sunday, which isn't great as we DTD on Friday, Monday and Tuesday. Hopefully that will have been enough to catch the eggy!

So, I'm 3DPO now, only another 10DPO to go :rofl:

How are you all? x

Welcome to the 2ww spykey!

I'm confused by my chart, but thats a daily occurance :rofl:

How are you?

I'm confused by mine too, ha ha! Fertility friend says that we ovulated on Sunday but I had creamy CM on Sunday and egg-white CM on Monday and Tuesday. I think I'll just keep on having :sex: for a few days to make sure! :rofl:

Other than that I'm ok, we're getting the keys to our new house on Saturday (just rented this time but hoping to buy next time), so our life is packing and DTD at the moment, ha ha! x

Hope the move goes well!

Has FF given you solid or dashed crosshairs?

Morning girls, hope everyone is well. I've no idea where I am in my cycle but DTD last night and had fun. AF due around the 10th (was week late last month) so who knows what will happen. Definitely feeling positive about a winter baby tho

Im good, not feeling pregnant, feel like AF is gonna come early if anything!

xxx

I'm not sure? (It's only my second month using Fertility Friend so I am still learning :haha:) Here's my chart:

untitled.jpg

Don't worry 4magpies, pregnancy symptoms feel a lot like AF symptoms so it could still be a :bfp: x

Im good, not feeling pregnant, feel like AF is gonna come early if anything!

xxx

I'm not feeling much of anything except tired, which is normal for me anyway! My temps have gone back up though :rofl: xxx

Spykey - the dashed crosshairs mean FF isn't positive you ovulated on Sunday for sure. Looking at your OPK results and CM it could well have been later than Sunday x

Ooh thanks Rachel, that's good to know! I will keep at it as long as I have the egg-white CM then :haha: x

You never know 4magpies, the fact that you don't feel pregnant could mean you are :haha:

I was convinced earlier whilst in Sainsburys that I was but now not too sure :wacko:

I'm sure I'm not, my temp has dropped again this morning urgh. I think my tummy bug has put me out of the running :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->