Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Impatient and confused by chart, same as usual!

How are you? :hugs: xxx

I'm so so sorry babyhopes - if there's anything we can do to help you through this difficult time, please let us know.

So...4DPO for me today...goodness this 2ww is hardwork! x

8DPO for me, roll on testing on saturday.

I just feel knackered and ill. :(

xxx

Spykey - 2ww is hard work thats for sure!

4magpies - I'm feeling knackered too. I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

xxx

the thing i hate the most about the 2ww (apart from the many negative tests) is BLOATING i get huge to the point where i have to undo my button on my trousers!! and its really noticable

My first 2ww is over and unfortunately ended in AF not a birthday BFP :(

sorry to hear that tinkerbell maybe it'll be babys conceived on ur birthday hehe. sending lots of pma your way xxx

Oh no Babyhopes!!! :( so sorry for your loss!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry AF got you Tinks :hugs:

Been to the docs, been told to take baby aspirin every day and have had my folic acid upped from the 400 micros grams (Pregnacare) to 5mgs prescribed.

So we'll see if we have better luck next cycle.

Magpies... I'm very excited for you..sounds promising!! :hugs:

sorry to hear that tinkerbell maybe it'll be babys conceived on ur birthday hehe. sending lots of pma your way xxx

Unfortunately not, AF arrived today and birthday is tomorrow :( but we are going away next week to celebrate and it will happen to be my fertile time, we get home the day I OV so FX some holiday romance will work well :happydance:

Sorry Tinkerbell :hugs:

Rachael - your temps are still up so I wouldn't worry too much about the pattern :thumbup:

Mummycat - do you know why your doc put you on 5mgs of Folic Acid..?

How are the rest of you lovely ladies
xx

Pink... she just said that she wants me on a higher dose, because we don't know why I miscarried and she wants to ensure we have that issue covered!! xx

Mummycat, why did they suggest the baby aspirin? I was considering it but don't want to make an appointment with my GP as they usually try to fob me off :wacko:

Tink I am so sorry my lovely, but just keep focusing on the fact you WILL be pregnant by winter 2011 and you will probably have your baba in your arms during this time too :dance:

9DPO today and I am alternating between being convinced I am pregnant and worrying I am not :haha:

How is the pregnancy going pink?

That makes sense - it's nice to see they are doing something proactive for a change!!

I alternate between being really happy & excited and completely terrified that something will go wrong - although hoping that the sickness and complete exhaustion are good signs :D

Do you have any symptoms or are you trying not to notice any :)

Thanks pink. I'm trying not to get my hopes up though as I don't want to be disappointed.

Mummycat, why did they suggest the baby aspirin? I was considering it but don't want to make an appointment with my GP as they usually try to fob me off :wacko:

Tink I am so sorry my lovely, but just keep focusing on the fact you WILL be pregnant by winter 2011 and you will probably have your baba in your arms during this time too :dance:

9DPO today and I am alternating between being convinced I am pregnant and worrying I am not :haha:

Hey hun... baby aspirin is basically just a small dose (75g) of aspirin and is said to help improve the lining of the uterus as it increases the blood supply to the area! (I have noticed my periods being less full lately, so this could be why egg is not implanting)

I'll also be taking Raspberry Leaf Tea which I took in late pregnancy with Lottie too... it's said to help the uterus prepare for implantation.

That makes sense - it's nice to see they are doing something proactive for a change!!

I know... she was quite adamant that I get every chance for a healthy baby! I don't often feel like I've been helped when I leave the doctors surgery! xx

It is all sounding good Mummycat :hugs: The main reason I was interested in aspirin is because of our loss and also about 3 years ago I was taken off the pill when a doctor mentioned I was at a high risk of stroke due to blood clotting problems. They didn't elaborate on this and as I was only 22 and we weren't ttc back then I didn't think anything more of it. I have now read that clotting disorders are linked to early losses at 5-6 weeks so am wondering if this is what could of happened to sprout :shrug:

Pink I have been experiencing dizzy spells since yesterday, increased thirst, I actually have CM in my knickers which I haven't had since our loss, on and off cramping, a stitch like feeling in my left ovary region, my temps are slightly higher after my dip at 6DPO, my skin has broken out something awful, I have light lower backache, huge bloat and my appetite keeps going between being increased and then decreased - not that I am obsessing or anything :haha:

Earlier whilst I was swimming, every time I was on my back I kept putting my hands over my baby house area and trying to give good vibes and nourishment to the possible pip :wacko:

Those sound like good signs to me Feisty especially the ovary thing - I had what felt like ovulation pains for a week on and off leading up my :bfp: - I'm keeping everything crossed for you :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->