Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Thanks Pink, I really hope I am or else I am being rather mental talking to an empty womb :haha:

I also feel like I am on a caffeine trip as heart is beating quite fast and I am getting really tired over things like putting the washing on or hoovering :wacko:

Feisty hun...those symptoms sounds great!!!

Regardless of the outcome of this cycle, I would speak to your doctor about baby aspirin!! It might help with a sticky bean!! xxx

Ooooh I feel so rough.

Symptoms sound really good fiesty... here is to me and you being bump buddies!!

Roll on 5.30pm and home time.

xxx

4magpies that sounds lush! Ah the joys of currently being self employed means that I am currently sat in my sweats working from home :haha: We are barely scraping by but at the moment it is worth it for all this extra home time :dance:

Mummycat I do plan to speak to my GP if we are not successful this cycle as I will be on my last round of clomid and if aspirin will help with a sticky bean then I am going to go for it, the fact that it helps ttc is a bonus :happydance: If I find out I am expecting I plan to phone one of the EPU midwives who kindly gave me their number for questions next time round and ask her for advice and then bring it up again when I go to the doctors.

I think my symptoms are positive but I am trying not to get my hopes up, I am already planning what to do different next cycle just in case :rofl:

How is everyone else in the 2ww getting along? xxx

:D Good on you!! I'm hoping you'll be talking to the EPU midwives!! :D xxx

CD 4 over here, hubby left this morning to go on a job in another state. When he asked how long the job would take, they told him its a bid job(which means they have to get it done as fast as possible) and that they thought the fastest it could be done would be a week and a half. Which would put him home for CD 14 or 15 which is right before my O!!!!
:happydance::dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo:

My 2ww is going slow Feisty!

:happydance: cajun, hopefully this will be your month :D

Eeek... great news Cajun!!

Rachael.. fingers crossed it speeds up a bit for you!! xx

Thanks Cat, I really hope it does too, I'm going insane!!!

Aww Rachael I am always here for a bit of mindless banter if you want to speed things up :hugs:

Cajun I think this is a sign that this is YOUR cycle :dance:

Mummycat, I too hope it will be the EPU nurses I speak to :)

Thanks, girls! Keep your fingers crossed for us!

Aww Rachael I am always here for a bit of mindless banter if you want to speed things up :hugs:

Cajun I think this is a sign that this is YOUR cycle :dance:

Mummycat, I too hope it will be the EPU nurses I speak to :)

I'll be taking you up on that Feisty!

Great news to all those who are getting really good symptoms.

As I've said before Babyhopes - Sorry and just wish I could do something to help.

atm I'm in the 2WW and got so much going on outside fo work that I don't have time to relax! It's a good thing though as I don't have time to symptom spot and hope the next 2 weeks fly by.

Still got a few months to make that winter baby so don't give up hope.

oh ladies i feel so ill :sick:

keep getting sharp pains in lower side of abdomen and have suddenly come out in a hot sweat and still have 2 hours until I finish work :cry:

how are the rest of you lovelies?

I'm ok, oh is here so will have my mind kept off poas lol

Hope you feel better soon gilmore xx

Babyhopes that is a wonderful attitude to have :hugs: You will never forget your special baby but I always try to think that they will be watching over us and making sure their next brother or sister is healthy :hugs:

Gilmore sorry your feeling so bad, maybe it's a good sign? When I fell pregnant back in September I ended up really ill a few days before I got my :bfp: and I am never ill!

Babysimpson so glad your 2ww is going to fly by, will def be easier for you I think :hugs:

Rachael how are your symptoms coming along?

Twinges/stich feelings have increased today and I have a little bit more CM as well (still no where near as much as I used to get but still really happy to see it, sad I know :haha:) Also I skipped lunch and am feeling a bit sick atm which is was used to happen with sprout if I went too long without eating.

I refuse to get my hopes up too much as I know that many cycles in the past have had me convinced I was pregnant and they resulted in disappointment but I am still going to remain positive :dance:

Well I'm exhausted, feeling a bit nauseous, and I'm headachey. Also still got tender bbs lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->