Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Oooo sounding good Rachael!

I am worried that I don't have sore boobs :haha: There again I didn't last time either so who knows :shrug:

Have been sending positive vibes down again and 'talking' to the womb area, fingers crossed it isn't empty or methinks I will be ordering a straight jacket :wacko:

Order me one too Feisty lol.

Last night I was asleep by 9.30. I'm just really wiped out in the evening right now.

I went to bed at 9.30 too, I was dropping asleep on the sofa watching a film.

Tested this morning... BFN. Just gotta sit and wait for AF now. :(

xxx

Yeah... Dont think I'll bother testing again. Just know AF is gonna come.

:(

xxx

Some of you have very good sounding symptoms!! :dance: excited to see some BFP's soon!

Magpies.. you're not out yet hun!! You may only have implanted on 9dpo/10dpo... so test again in a few days, or if you can't bear to see a BFN... then see if AF is late! :D xx

Magpies that was way too early hun :hugs: I didn't even get the tiniest impression of a second line until 12 DPO with sprout and even then I almost binned the test thinking it was negative :haha:

11DPO this morning, still got the weird tugging sensation mainly on left side, I didn't have it last cycle but I can't remember if I had it on our :bfp: cycle either :wacko: I swing from being convinced I am pregnant and making plans to thinking as if we would be that lucky, so frustrating. Because I was so worried about that dip in temp 6DPO (If I keep it in despite me kicking off 75% of covers over-night FF changes my cross hairs from solid to dashed and puts me at ovulating two days later) I am now not testing until next Saturday making me 18DPO or 16DPO :wacko: I figure if the :witch: is officially late by both possible ovulation dates then I am more likely to get a true result AND I am working almost a full week next week which should curb my urge to test as I refuse to test on a work day :haha:

How is everyone else doing?

Keep your 6DPO dip Feisty as this is totally normal in a cycle to have...it could even be an implantation dip! Look at mine - I have one at DPO7. Good luck to you hon! I'm testing next weekend as well at about 14DPO if my temps are still up and I have no signs of AF. :dust:

While a dip between 5-10 days after ovulation doesn't always lead to pregnancy it is statistically found on more pregnancy charts than non-pregnancy charts! That's good news for the both of us this cycle :)

Thanks Grand bleu, mine dipped below cover-line though and I know fertility friend is changing it because in some women they don't have enough of a hormone to sustain a high temperature and it dips at 4DPO - hence why it is guessing that the dip must mean I am only 4DPO - so bloody confusing.

Oooo I am saying that we will both get our :bfp: next Saturday :dance: I would really love to be bump buddies as I feel it would be a fitting tribute to wee nut and sprout as they both became angels around the same time. If you would like to that is. What symptoms are you getting?

I've made a pact to not symptom spot at all this cycle! Much more relaxing...being only 7dpo though it's easy...around 10dpo I'll start getting more crazy:wacko: I'm a bit hungover today (such a lightweight...only had wine last night but didn't drink enough water) so my only symptom is a headache from too much alcohol LOL:winkwink: It would be so lovely to be bump buddies for the reasons you mentioned :dust:! FXed for us!

I still think your dip is 6DPO and it goes right up afterwards so I don't think it's a case of you not having enough hormone I really think it's the normal LP (or implantation:happydance:) dip :)

This explains it: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Implantation-dip.html

FF is sometimes not my friend! Can be annoying when it doesn't do what you want it to do.

No offense to FF but I think they are wrong...I think you ovulated on the 16th 17th or 18th day of your cycle...that would put the dip at a more normal time! :)

Thanks grandbleu :hugs:

Have re-discarded it and it is putting my ovulation back to CD17 :haha:

Okay trying not to get too excited (google is sometimes the bane of false hope :wacko:)

https://www.amazingpregnancy.com/pregnancy-articles/372.html

It mentions that in some implantation cases the temperature is higher AFTER the dip, now I could be seeing things (or wanting to see things more like :haha:) but my temps after the dip are higher then the ones before. Even todays although lower then previous days is still just higher then pre-dip temps. Am I being crazy???

Well done on the not symptom spotting. You have nerves of steel! I have been a nightmare from the very beginning but I think that is because I have told DH from the beginning of this cycle we ARE getting our :bfp:

I just know we are going to be sticky bump buddies :dance:

Very cool and inspiring article...we both have perfect dips! :happydance:

Yay for us! :dance::dance::dance:

Feeling so confident, BUT at the same time have a plan of attack ready for next cycle just in-case ;)

I Have 2 dips, one at 4dpo and one lasting 2 days at 6-7dpo :shrug:

Hmmm Rachael maybe the first dip was effected by something else (room temperature etc) and the second one was caused by implantation? Really hope so :hugs:

I went to the loo an hour ago and found a nice creamy patch staring back at me (sorry if tmi :blush:) So excited as this was my first symptom with sprout and I have been pretty dry since our loss so guessing this can only mean good things :)

Fingers crossed Feisty. I can't remember if I kicked the covers off the night before I got the dip on cd4, but I might have done lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->