Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Sounding good Rachael :thumbup:

Can't find the group but I am sure Grand will be sweet enough to point us in the right direction ;)

Mais oui!

Here it is: https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/475985-ttcal-femmes-fetales-february-love-3-tww-12-bfps.html

I think it's lucky :winkwink:

Sorry I've been awol for a while ladies, we've moved house this week so it's been a bit chaotic. Almost all settled in now though!

I'm a bit low today. Yet another pregnancy announcement on fb. I should just stop going on that site, it is truly depressing to see how many people I know are pregnant or parents, especially when many my age are on to their second child by now. We were invited round to the couple's house this weekend (with another couple who are pregnant) but thankfully we already have plans - not sure I could cope with watching both women stroking their bumps!

It's so selfish to say this when I know so many of you have been waiting for so long, but this is my third month now TTC and I guess I just thought (naively) that we'd get pregnant quickly. Completely selfish I know, I'm just feeling a bit blue about it all today :( x

Thanks Grand :hugs:

Aww Spykey, it is not selfish of you to feel that way :hugs: When I first started I too was convinced that I would fall pregnant straight away and when I saw women who had been trying for over a year, I felt so sorry for them but couldn't imagine going through it myself. I have to say though that it does get easier to cope with the more time that goes by. I am fed up of 'this' being the month only to get let down, I think if you go in with low expectations you can only be pleasantly surprised. It is a 180 on my usual PMA over-load but for now it is getting me through!

Thanks Feisty - it feels good to know that I'm not the only one who feels like that. I'm hoping it will get easier as the months go by. I guess it's that realisation sinking in that it isn't going to happen overnight! :haha: x

Spykey - don't feel bad, one of my friends announced a twin pregnancy a few days ago... ugh.. I was happy and sad at the same time.

And, hubby left today - no +OPK, no temp rise... so I think we are done for this month. Someday we will actually hit the window!

Aww Cajun I am so sorry hun :hugs: BUT :spermy: can live easily for 5 days so there may be a nice little welcome party waiting for that eggy! :dance:

Feeling rather grumpy myself too today, some bloody women keeps posting her scan photos at 26 weeks, I keep wanting to scream "THAT SHOULD BE ME!!!"

It's so difficult isn't it?! I try and avoid facebook but then I get texts announcing it too! x

Thanks hun! I do feel a lot better today - I said to hubby about feeling low last night and his response was to have some :sex: :haha:

It was the wrong time of the month really (CD6) but I wasn't complaining :rofl:

got my +OPK...

Question: do you guys continue to take OPKs after you get your positive?

I did but only for a day but that was mainly because I was getting -ves straight after

Cajun I did last cycle and got one negative then a positive which was very confusing :wacko: Due to the laid back approach this cycle I will just be using them until I get a positive and then stopping.

I'm back in my 2WW, at least I think I am. Promising myself not to symptom spot this time or test until AF is late (if she happens to be)

How is everyone, anyone else in their 2ww again?

Just bought a CBFM, here's to hoping it will get here before the beginning of my next cycle. [-o<

Fingers crossed Cajun :hugs:

Tink I still have about another week until I am in the 2ww :cry: I had myself convinced last month that I was pregnant so am taking massive measures this cycle to ensure it doesn't happen again as it is just too soul destroying!

Starting with OPK tomorrow, God I hate them! I have to drink 1.5 litres of water a day to combat hostile cervical mucus BUT can't drink for 4 hours before my test meaning it is a nightmare trying to cram it all in!

:hugs: that disapointment when AF arrives is horrible isn't it? although it was only our first month last cycle, I had such a good feeling and thought the signs were there and we had been fortunate on our first month trying but when I got my BFN's, and my temps dropped 2 days before AF turn't up I felt so crushed. This month I'm promising not to symptom spot, test before AF is due and most importantly get my hopes up.

Same Tink, I'm not getting my hopes up and I'm not symptom spotting either. I'm not due to be in the 2WW until after the 19th though, assuming I ovulate on CD17 like I did last cycle

I'm so confussed this month, my last 2 cycles I OV'ed CD12 a few days ago FF put OV at CD8 then changed to CD10 now today it's back to CD8, but I've had a big temp drop and theres very noticable lines on OPK's last couple of days so I'm not sure if I have even ovulated yet. No EWCM at the moment though and didn;t check for it over the days FF suggested I ovulated. Arghh this TTC thing can be so difficult and confussing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->