Team 2011 Winter Baby!

not sure when i ovulate but dont think im that far away from it got such a horrible headache at the minute though and just want to go to sleep!

I've had a horrible headache the last couple of days too. Maybe it's a bug?

Off to do my first OPK in a minute - oh the stress begins :wacko:

If it is a bug I hope you both start to feel better soon :hugs:

I'm already more relaxed because I don't have anything to pee on :rofl:

:lol: Rachael, I was so tempted believe me, BUT in-order to do SMEP I need a positive OPK, although last month I got bloody two, two days apart so it proves they are pretty much useless!

If I ever do SMEP I'll get them again, but between now and then I'm leaving the OPK's in the online shop :haha:

Now I just have to make sure I don't symptom spot and POAS in the 2ww :rofl:

looks like i havent ov'd yet so heres to a dirty weekend (albeit still at home) lol

I got 2 positive OPKs...one on cd28 and the other on cd47. I didn't actually ov until cd63 :dohh: I think it's safe to say they don't work for me.

Although I've got loads in the house so it'll be a miracle if I don't do any next cycle!

Katie I would just temp if I were you - This cycle was so stressful for you and I think the OPKs didn't help as they were so misleading :hugs:

Gilmore we started the 'routine' Tuesday and are religiously sticking to every other day until positive OPK and then three days in a row, stop for one day and then one final try :haha: 40% success rate in post miscarriage cases, although we pretty much stuck to it last cycle (missed one of the three in a row AFTER ovulation :dohh:) and we still got a :bfn: Enjoy your dirty weekend ;)

Hey ladies

I used OPK's last month and got pos at around the right time so thought i had ovulated however the Dr sent me for bloods (been trying 12 months) and have been told i didn't ovulate so they are pretty much rubbish!!!

GL to all you ladies xxx

I agree with you all, ladies. OPKs are rubbish!
i have never got a positive, even on the 10miu tests.
i dont temp, as i cant be arsed, so i am only going on EWCM and ovary pains.
good luck to you all :dust:
xx

They do seem to give me 'some' indication of when I am fertile but not very accurate. They do seem to be getting slightly darker each day which means that hopefully my body is doing what it should :dance:

Ok girls! Need your opinion I'm not sure which OPK I should record on my FF!

Click on the link to see the explanation of what is going on and take the poll:

The Poll

Thanks so much for your help!!!

Hey Cajun, loving your new profile picture!

I would use both of them as Fertility friend will always say that ovulation will occur between 24-48 hours after a positive, it is normal to get two positives and it wont effect your ovulation day as FF uses your other information such as temps and CM to guess the correct day. :hugs:

I agree with you all, ladies. OPKs are rubbish!
i have never got a positive, even on the 10miu tests.
i dont temp, as i cant be arsed, so i am only going on EWCM and ovary pains.
good luck to you all :dust:
xx

i was just going off EWCM and pains as well but after 11 months of nothing started temping this month and if i was going off what my body was telling me i would of thought that i was already in my 2WW but my chart shows that i haven't ov'd yet

fx ladies :dust:

Maybe you ovulate later then you usually thought Gilmore and you have been missing the egg? Fingers crossed once you fathom it all out you will get that :bfp: in no time! :dance:

Well have found out the likeliest cause of my weight gain - clomid :cry:
As some of you may know since January I have been exercising 5 times a week for at least 30 minutes and although admittedly there was a lot of chocolate left over from christmas (I always scarf a lot of chocolate anyway and it doesn't effect my weight too much) I couldn't understand why I was slowly and then fast gaining weight. Friends and family managed to convince me it was just muscle weighing more then fat etc and assured me that I wasn't eating more then usual.
Well just put on a pair of jeans that I haven't worn in a while and they are feeling snugger then usual - proof that it isn't muscle but bloody fat :growlmad:

I know I am being tested for thyroid problems but I seriously doubt this is it as my weight has always been in the 'normal' range and in the past I have had no problems shifting it. So I googled clomid and weight gain and hey presto about a zillion hits! Apparently the longer you are on it the worse the weight gain is which would explain why now that I am on my fourth round I have put on about 3lbs in the last week whereas before it was about a 1lb a week.

Looks like in conjunction with exercise I am now going to have to majorly adjust my eating habits too :cry: I have put on half a stone since starting them last August!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->