Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Happy Valentines Day to you too :hugs:

We are due to ovulate within the next few days so maybe cupid will take pity on us :haha:

Happy Valentines Day :flower:

I'm still here quietly cheering you all on :dust:

xx

We're about to ovulate too so if we get our :bfp: this month it will be a Valentines baby! :) x

Well DH and I haven't done the deed this evening BUT it just shows how much more relaxed I am about ttc that it doesn't bother me!

Usually I would be mad as hell but I am so convinced that it isn't going to happen until June/July time that it has taken the pressure off hugely :dance:

That's good Feisty :)

I'm due to Ovulate Saturday, hoping for a nice birthday present :)

hmm still havent ovulated .... it has never crossed my mind until now what if i'm not ovulating!

That was what happened to me Gilmore, I went on obliviously trying for just over six months and used a few OPKs (all negative, not even a hint of a second line) when I thought I better take a closer look and then realised I wasn't ovulating. It isn't the end of the world as with the clomid I have no problems ovulating, just have to work hard on the not gaining weight part :wacko:

What cd are you on Gilmore? Maybe you just ovulate really late?

i think im just overreacting lol im only CD14 its just that i always get cramps from CD6 onwards so just always thought i ov'd quite early i have very regular periods as well (27 days) just i thought i kinda knew what my body was doing but obv not

i think im just overreacting lol im only CD14 its just that i always get cramps from CD6 onwards so just always thought i ov'd quite early i have very regular periods as well (27 days) just i thought i kinda knew what my body was doing but obv not

The stress of TTC can also change your 'normal'. I used to have 28 day periods, but now it's more normal for a 30 day. I O on 17, 18, or 19. But my LP is always 11.

Generally your lueteal phase will always stay the same length. As for ovulating on different days the first and third round of clomid I ovulated CD17 but randomly the second (straight after loss) was CD13. I think seeing as I am currently on CD15 and according to my OPK I haven't ovulated yet, CD17 may be the norm for me.

Well, I've made it to 14DPO with no sign of AF! Even if this isn't my BFP, it means my LP has been increased from 10 days last cycle, which is great news altogether!

I tested at 12DPO and it was :bfn:, which I expected because I think implantation happened at 8PO so it was kind of early.

I ovulated CD17 last cycle, so I seem to ovulate later in my cycle too.

Wow Katie - I am officially stalking your chart now sorry lol! It looks sooooo promising! BFP here you come! x

Hey Feisty. Sorry to hear you're gaining weight due to the clomid. But can I just say, you look lovely in your avatar pic? :flower:

Hey Katie. Wow, waiting til Sunday to test? Hope you get your BFP Hun.

AFM: CD33, 16DPO. BFN on 14DPO, but still no AF? Hmmm, no idea whats going on?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->