Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Thanks Shellney, that was taken 15 months ago when I was 10lbs lighter :cry: Am just sensibly adjusting my eating habits! Perhaps wait it out until Saturday and contact your gp if nothing?

Katie looking good :thumbup: usually LP stays the same so I would say congratulations are in order ;)

AFM looks like I ovulated CD14 according to my charts, but we only dtd CD12 and CD15 so as predicted I believe I am out. Not too upset though as still feel it's going to be about another 5/6 months until we get that well deserved :bfp:

I have no symptoms at all though....I can't help thinking Mother Nature is playing nasty tricks on me :(

Sooo excited! I think I’m having implantation bleeding! Trying not to get my hopes up but it’s difficult! Was checking my CP and there is was on my finger – good sign or not?

Anyone else having any other symptoms?

xxx

Got my CBFM! Now it's time to get down to business.. as soon as :witch: arrives we can start the fun!

Hope it works for you Cajunbabe!

I think I *might* have ovulated this morning. Temp has dropped to the lowest all cycle and I had twinges in my left ovary area this morning. I'll see over the next few days I guess. If I have it's 3 days earlier than last cycle!

Rachael I think I have found a pattern when I ovulate from different sides; round CD17 for one side and CD13/14 for the other - perhaps it is the same for you?

I think my ovulation should be confirmed tomorrow and then I can stop pumping in information to FF for this cycle.

You sure have some stamina Katie, I would have probably caved by now :haha:

Not looking like it is the same for me Feisty - my temp is a little lower again this morning. I think I'm getting close to ovulation because of the temp drops, but I'm pretty sure it hasn't happened yet. Hopefully it doesn't happen now until at least Saturday or they'll be no chance of a birthday BFP for me!

Oh no Katie :hugs: Im sorry Hun.
Good luck for next cycle.
xx

Aww, Katie.. So sorry to hear that! I really thought this was your cycle!

Katie is your LP usually that long? It just seems strange that it was suddenly so long :shrug:

Cajun I hope that ovulation stays away for a few days yet for you :hugs:

OPKs have finally stopped showing a second line so I am pretty positive that I ovulated Monday. As I didn't get a positive OPK we haven't done the SMEP but tbh I don't really care. We did everything by the book last cycle, everything humanly possible to get a :bfp: but it didn't happen so I am refusing to put myself through it anymore.
Although we are NOT NTNP we are taking a more laid back approach to ttc

Feisty - a less is more approach worked for us! :dust: that it works for you. SMEP was too difficult to keep up and ended up in more arguments. Less sex led to a baby. Good luck and much dust!

Eeeek five weeks and five days :dance: How is the pregnancy going Grand?

Thanks for the PMA grand but I trust my instincts when I say it feels like it will be another six months before we get a positive. TBH we are still only trying so that once I run out of clomid again in 4 months I can go back to the doctor and request tests. I feel so much happier this way, no more putting life on hold and getting disappointed when it all comes crashing down.

Have just started watching charmed from the begining and have got to the part where one sister is struggling ttc while the other is tricked into falling pregnant, is there no escape :haha:

It's true when TTC and babies are on the mind it's everywhere! :wacko:

I know I can't believe I'll be 6 weeks on Saturday...taking it one day at a time...I won't breath a sigh of relief till I pass my M/C weeks date...so no worry relief till after 12 weeks at least (and really does the worry ever leave...it started with the TTC)

Wishing you much dust :dust: and a "winter baby" conception for you and your OH!

My last LP was 10 days and this one was 15. I am starting to wonder whether it might have been a chemical pregnancy, because AF is really really heavy and it never is on the 1st day.

Oh well....I guess we'll never know :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"