~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

Hi friendies. 3rd time...not lucky. : ( AF just got me today. Really really bumped! Sitting at work and I feel like crying. Month 4, here we go. Good luck to all the ladies!

Awww booooo! Sorry the witch got you hon! If its any consolation im pretty sure she'll be knocking on my door tomorrow morning aswel =(
fx'd for better luck next month lots of baby dust fot you xxxx

Hi Ladies!

I am here to continue to cheer you to that 2012 Baby! I am early in 2012 with a "Love" baby (EDD 2/15/12) but I know there are more of you out there in line to get yours soon...

KMTIGG - I am very sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you. This thread can be an awesome for of support.

MRSFELTON - Hold on, you are almost thru the dreaded 2WW!

SKEE9924 & KTSMILES - Welcome & GL TTC that 2012 Baby!! KT, I swear by the Instead Softcups!!!:haha:

KITCATBABY - GL with the testing. It is still early and close to AF, so don't be discouraged if there is a BFN, it may still be there. Try to use some 1st thing in the morning "liquid."

BUTTERFLIES - You may still get all the same symptoms, but watch closely, because a different one may sneak in there. For me, it was sleeping excessively.

BABYJM - Sorry AF, GL, let's get this next cycle!!!:thumbup:

FF wants me to wait till the 19th (19 dpo) to test ummmm I think not :rofl: like seriously if I wait that long then I must be truly strong but I am barely holding out now trying to POAS. I have a whole box of test, about 10-20, that MIL gave me and I want to :test: :test: :test: NOW!

Trigger shot done for second cycle. Heres hoping for better luck this round!

Oh my gosh 2 losses i am so sorry. My thoughts are with u both. Shows how common it is unfortunately. But now u know the bfps are out there for u both! Xx xx

The witch got me girls. Totally gutted! Xx

oh no!!

good luck mrs felton!!! and everybody else!!!!

Mrs.MM24 i must get u on the list as an honorary member lol uv given so much support even though you already have your bfp! thanks so much. x

thinking of Tigg and futurephotos :hugs:

Hi ladies, I've been quiet for a while now. I'm 15 dpo and it feels like the witch will be here today. My temps have now dropped under the coverline as well. Took 3 days to drop but it has so I'm expecting af any second now! Anyway... Onto the next month of trying! Least I know my body o'd after bcp!

The witch has definately got me!! On to the next cycle! :)

Aww sorry the witch got you anti. Goox luck next cycle :dust:

Sorry to hear about all the AF visits girls! Fingers crossed for everyone that she has visited this month that you will all get your bfp's next cycle :) :hugs:

think im out this month :cry:
spotted a tiny bit yesterday and strong cramps today...i think AF on her way...i always spot 2-3 days before AF boo

Awee. Sorry to hear about all the visits the :witch: has made recently!! I am feeling superrr nervous. Appointment in like 3.5 hours and I feel like I could throw up. </3
Keep me in your thoughts ladies, please! And Fx'd that its not terrible horrid news!

Awee. Sorry to hear about all the visits the :witch: has made recently!! I am feeling superrr nervous. Appointment in like 3.5 hours and I feel like I could throw up. </3
Keep me in your thoughts ladies, please! And Fx'd that its not terrible horrid news!

I know how you feel, my appointment is in like 5 1/2 hours, I want to cry, throw up and scream all at the same time!!! Hope we get some GOOD answers:thumbup:

I will be happy to be an honorary member of this wonderful group! I got my :bfp: in June and am due 2/15/2012 with our 2nd, our "Love" baby.

I just love seeing ladies get to report their BFP, so I will be lurking around to show my support for you all! I am hoping that by the end of this year, each and every one of you have gotten that :bfp: BFP!!!

Sorry future and km, I only read your mes now. Keep positive girls! Thanx for the encouragement MM! Sorry about all the afs ladies. Cara, I have been thinking about u every day! Fx's for good news!

Its nice to read this thread - dont mind me lurking more than posting :haha:

Huge :hugs: to all who's started there AF, keep possitive about next month and try try again!! :happydance:

Hi there just joined up, my husband and i have just decided to start trying to have our first baby. I have a Modena iud and will be getting it removed in ther next couple of weeks, then we will see what happens :)

I'm so excited and nervous, my parents and siblings have had such a ridiculously easy time getting pregnant (as in, first month off bc) and I'm terrified it might end up being really difficult for us :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->