~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

Blah, AF got me Tuesday :( onto my next cycle.. But at least I had a regular 28 day cycle this month... my first after coming off BCP

Hey guys,

Totally gutted right now. I don't know what to do - I have a headache from holding back the tears since I have to go to work in 1/2 hr. She didn't put me on anything, my hormone levels and everything came back fine, I'm just not ovulating... but DF has a low sperm count. She's not going to do anything for me until we get his sperm count up... which means she wants us to go to the Fertility clinic in the city - but infertility isn't covered under our health insurance.

I really don't know what to do. I am probably going to start taking Agnus Castus, but I have no idea what to do about his issue. I'm probably going to research it online to see if there are any vitamins or supplements he can take. My Dr was of NO help on that front.

I feel very lost right now, and slightly defeated. I know it will pass, but I am also worried that he's going to think that I blame him - which I don't in any way. He just knows how badly I want a baby and I'm scared he might get it into his head that I think its his fault that we haven't gotten pregnant yet. The worst part is, by the time he gets home (around 6) I will be starting work, and I don't get off til 10.

Hey guys,

Totally gutted right now. I don't know what to do - I have a headache from holding back the tears since I have to go to work in 1/2 hr. She didn't put me on anything, my hormone levels and everything came back fine, I'm just not ovulating... but DF has a low sperm count. She's not going to do anything for me until we get his sperm count up... which means she wants us to go to the Fertility clinic in the city - but infertility isn't covered under our health insurance.

I really don't know what to do. I am probably going to start taking Agnus Castus, but I have no idea what to do about his issue. I'm probably going to research it online to see if there are any vitamins or supplements he can take. My Dr was of NO help on that front.

I feel very lost right now, and slightly defeated. I know it will pass, but I am also worried that he's going to think that I blame him - which I don't in any way. He just knows how badly I want a baby and I'm scared he might get it into his head that I think its his fault that we haven't gotten pregnant yet. The worst part is, by the time he gets home (around 6) I will be starting work, and I don't get off til 10.

I'm sorry honey and here is lots and lots of :hugs:. There are supplements your DF can take to help. Also research fertility blend and fertilityaid. I read on here that a lot of ladies try soy isoflavones and it helps them with ovulation.

Thanks! I really appreciate it. It's just super tough - everytime we think we'reovi.g a step closer we get pushed back 2.

Please add me to the BFP list!! I got my first positive last night with a blue dye test and confirmed it today with a FRER and digi.

Baby dust to everyone!

Please add me to the BFP list!! I got my first positive last night with a blue dye test and confirmed it today with a FRER and digi.

Baby dust to everyone!

Congrats MarcsPinkLady on your :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYY!!

Count me in! I'm determined to have my first baby in the year 2012. 30 years after I was born. It's been my goal to have a baby before I am 30 so it better happen lol.

My nips are still sore but its to early to test. I want to :test: so bad but I know its going to be :bfn:

:witch: got me girls :( I'm out this cycle. At least it was 27 days instead of 40 this time though that's always a good sign :) on to next month hey :) I'm going to start on evening primrose oil too am hoping that helps a bit :)

Congrats Pinklady!! :happydance: H&H 9 months!! xx

Cara - Sorry to hear about all the stuff going on with you and DH at the moment, I hope it gets resolved soon. There are quite a few herbal meds/tabs on the market that can help with both problems, maybe could try them first before paying for fertility treatment. Dont give up hun, it will happen :hugs:

I'm on CD6 today and had an abnormally long cycle last time - 46 days. They're not usually that long! I'm gonna start OPKing on Monday, CD9. If I get my BFP this cycle, at the moment I'm looking at an April baby!

Okay ladies. Well my back was hurting last night and kept waking me up, goodness I think my temp is off cus I work up about 3x last night. Ugh! I hope it isn't in my head or just my crappy bed :haha:. Nips still sore and boobs a little achy. Tested this morning :bfn: but I already knew it would be so I'm trying to get past the weekend without testing but I have a feeling the :witch: will get me on Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest. Good luck to everyone else that is testing over the weekend!! :dust:

Cara - Sorry to hear about all the stuff going on with you and DH at the moment, I hope it gets resolved soon. There are quite a few herbal meds/tabs on the market that can help with both problems, maybe could try them first before paying for fertility treatment. Dont give up hun, it will happen :hugs:

Thanks. I am currently looking into Vitex Fruit (Agnus Castus) which is said to help regulate a womans cycle & I was thinking about soy, but I have read in a few places that you shouldn't take AC & Soy at the same time... So I will probably just stick to AC and see if it regulates me/helps me ovulate. As for DF - I was thinking maybe Maca. I have read some good things about that.

I'd just like to say this as well (in regards to me being upset thinking that he might think I was angry/blamed him) he was actually pretty calm about it. He wants me to call his Nan and talk to her about it since his uncle had issues with :spermy:s and has 3 kids. In DFs opinion, he can get his issue fixed - but he is more concerned with mine... and I understand that, low sperm count or not - if I am not making eggs we have 0% chance of getting our :bfp:

Thanks again! :D :hugs:

Thanks. I am currently looking into Vitex Fruit (Agnus Castus) which is said to help regulate a womans cycle & I was thinking about soy, but I have read in a few places that you shouldn't take AC & Soy at the same time... So I will probably just stick to AC and see if it regulates me/helps me ovulate. As for DF - I was thinking maybe Maca. I have read some good things about that.

I'd just like to say this as well (in regards to me being upset thinking that he might think I was angry/blamed him) he was actually pretty calm about it. He wants me to call his Nan and talk to her about it since his uncle had issues with :spermy:s and has 3 kids. In DFs opinion, he can get his issue fixed - but he is more concerned with mine... and I understand that, low sperm count or not - if I am not making eggs we have 0% chance of getting our :bfp:

Thanks again! :D :hugs:

Bless ya hun, glad your keeping possitive though. You are right, there are things you can do to help aid conception.

I used to take AC (only for about 2 cycles) but i had no luck with it, BUT i know quite a few women who do have possitve results. I was the same as you, my body could ovulate... it just didnt. I read up alot on the pill and how it tricks your body to ovulate etc etc, so i rang up nurse and gave it ago (obviously didnt tell nurse my plan). I went on it for 3 cycles and stopped, after 2 weeks i saw my first ever possitve OPK - couldnt believe what i was seeing after all those years of trying.. 2 weeks later i ended up pregnant.

Im not saying by ANY means do what i did. But there are ways around these things. As for DH, i got mine to have Zinc tabs (combined with vitamin c).

All the best hun :kiss:

Welcome MARCSPINK, CONGRATS on your :bfp:!!!

Awesome SLH, join the group, looking forward to seeing and hearing about that :bfp: that I am sure is right around the corner!!

Inoue, did the zinc tablets help increase his sperm count?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->