~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

Haha I got so confused then because my name's Cara...I was like what the hell, when did I post last? hehe x

Just came by to catch up!

MarcsPinkLady congratulations! this thread really needed another bfp after those losses. so happy for you!

cara - at least you now have some answers and can try to fix them. I worry that I might have a similar problem we shall see... best of luck i hope you can get to ovulating soon!

Mrs.felton i hope af stays away for you!!

Well my temp dropped this morning but I had 3 hours of sleep, fell back to sleep and got another 2 then I took my temp after a total of 5 hours. I don't know if that has a lot to do with my temp drop. Does anyone know how sleep affects your temp? I think AF will be here tomorrow which sucks cus that means my luteal phase is short :cry:.

cara - at least you now have some answers and can try to fix them. I worry that I might have a similar problem we shall see... best of luck i hope you can get to ovulating soon!

Hopefully you get good news, or if you are greeted with that news, hopefully you have a Dr that actually wants to help you. I think that is why I took it so hard. Either way - Fx'd for you. When do you find out if your DP has low sperm count?

Mrs.Felton said:
Well my temp dropped this morning but I had 3 hours of sleep, fell back to sleep and got another 2 then I took my temp after a total of 5 hours. I don't know if that has a lot to do with my temp drop. Does anyone know how sleep affects your temp? I think AF will be here tomorrow which sucks cus that means my luteal phase is short :cry:.

Boo! I have heard that disrupted sleeping like that does affect the temps. I have read/been told that it has to be at least 5 hrs of solid sleep. I really hope that the :witch: doesn't land! Fx'd Mrs. F!!

:dust:

Welcome MARCSPINK, CONGRATS on your :bfp:!!!

Awesome SLH, join the group, looking forward to seeing and hearing about that :bfp: that I am sure is right around the corner!!

Yes sleep affects your temps. You should have at least a 4 hour sleep before taking your temp. I wouldn't worry about it being low because it doesn't count :)

Yes sleep affects your temps. You should have at least a 4 hour sleep before taking your temp. I wouldn't worry about it being low because it doesn't count :)

I hope that is the case. I guess I just have to wait and see if my temp goes up, hopefully I won't be so sleep deprived, or if AF comes tomorrow.

Congrads PinkLady! Felton, fx's for you!

Cara: that must of been a very tough day for you. Well done for staying strong and positive. Like they say "this shall pass". You will one day look back and think "all that was worth it!" Stay positive and keep educating yourself dahling. Its great that your DH is being so modest and understanding. Just work together in this, let this time bring you closer together.

I'm going to go to the pharmacy to see what TTC-friendly lubricants there are...just to lend a helping hand. Girls, many of us are about to finish with AF, so here is an early GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE on your new cycle!

Congrads PinkLady! Felton, fx's for you!

Cara: that must of been a very tough day for you. Well done for staying strong and positive. Like they say "this shall pass". You will one day look back and think "all that was worth it!" Stay positive and keep educating yourself dahling. Its great that your DH is being so modest and understanding. Just work together in this, let this time bring you closer together.

I'm going to go to the pharmacy to see what TTC-friendly lubricants there are...just to lend a helping hand. Girls, many of us are about to finish with AF, so here is an early GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE on your new cycle!

I recommend sasmar conceive plus its a great ttc friendly lube and is actually supposed to help the spermies swim further and help the egg implant. I'm also just finishing af so here's to a bright new cycle xx

Well :witch: got me Sunday and it has officially been a year since we started TTC:cry:

Will have an HSG and panel of bloodwork this month to try and find out what's going on:shrug:

:cry::nope::cry::nope:

Sorry AF got you BUTTERFLIES! Damn the :witch:

MRSFELTON - Still got these FXD for you and the stay-away!

MARCSPINK - I just know you are still excited! Looking forward to some EDD news...

:dust: :dust: :dust: to you ladies still in the 2WW and TTC!

Sorry AF got you BUTTERFLIES! Damn the :witch:

MRSFELTON - Still got these FXD for you and the stay-away!

MARCSPINK - I just know you are still excited! Looking forward to some EDD news...

:dust: :dust: :dust: to you ladies still in the 2WW and TTC!

Oh I sure am still excited!! Going from the date of my last AF, the EDD is March 15, 2012. Have my first DR appt on July 30. Feeling very anxious lately and cannot wait until my first appointment!

Just dropping by to check in briefly - all going well I'll be testing back end of next week... which also happens to co-incide with my Wedding on Saturday...

Fingers super crossed for a double happy day :D

Tx

YAY! :happydance: MARCSPINK!!! That EDD is 2 days before my b-day, I have to tell you how AWESOME it is to have a St. Patty's Day b-day, your little bean will LOVE it!!!

TIMID - My goodness how on Earth have you handled that kinda stress??? :dust: :dust: and some extra :dust: that your wedding day will turn out to be the single greatest day of this year for you!!!!

I'm quite chilled out at the moment - not tooo stressed... yet :)

Tx

Hopefully you get good news, or if you are greeted with that news, hopefully you have a Dr that actually wants to help you. I think that is why I took it so hard. Either way - Fx'd for you. When do you find out if your DP has low sperm count?

Mrs.Felton said:

Boo! I have heard that disrupted sleeping like that does affect the temps. I have read/been told that it has to be at least 5 hrs of solid sleep. I really hope that the :witch: doesn't land! Fx'd Mrs. F!!

:dust:

sorry i think i confused you. i am not seeing doctors for ttc yet. i am thinking if nothing happens soon i may do tho!! i am not sure about oh's sperm i think its fine he did once get someone pregnant so i know its possible!! its the ovulation im worried about. i have never gotten a properly dark opk. and my periods have been so irregular. i also had an eating disorder as a teenager which meant i stopped having periods for about a year. they returned but i am worried that maybe ovulation didnt. i have never felt any kind of ov pain and never get ewcm :shrug: i have been off bcp for about a year and a half, ntnp for a year.

Hi again ladies. TM but I went to potty and there was one red drop of blood on tp. Nothing else since that one drop so either AF is coming or....

Yep yep count me in. OH and I were a little hesitant- playing the NTNP game- but we both got so excited and i have my cycles down now (I think) so hopefully we will catch. June wasn't our month- so maybe an April baby? Haha crossing my fingers and toes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->