~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

So are u counting cd1 as the first day of your spotting?

Hey. I'm in my fertile time now so we bd every second day. So so broody today, I'm not like this very often. I feel like the world is standing still until I fall pregnant. I really need to check myself and remember to make this an exciting and fun time in my life. Ladies let's all remember that this is suppose to be a very very special time in our lifes.

Hey. I'm in my fertile time now so we bd every second day. So so broody today, I'm not like this very often. I feel like the world is standing still until I fall pregnant. I really need to check myself and remember to make this an exciting and fun time in my life. Ladies let's all remember that this is suppose to be a very very special time in our lifes.

babyjm, i totally know what you're feeling. i am the same way, i can't focus on much other than getting preggers. i wasn't sure if i should join this post since we are not pg yet but definitely hope to have one in 2012!

thats what its for sunshine!!! welcome aboard :thumbup:

thanks josephine. how long have you been ttc? i gotta say, certain times in the cycle are much more difficult mentally and emotionally than others. i'm in one of those right now.

where is everyone???! have they all got their bfps and moved to the pregnancy boards? lol:winkwink:

kitcatbaby thanx im glad im not alone... sooo... we didnt even get round to bd'ing until the following morning... so thats about 36 hrs after suspected ov... does anyone think i still have a chance??!

anyone?? anyone else in the 2ww?

I'm actually feeling weirdly positive about it... i feel a little different to normal but we shall see.. tmi warning but it didnt feel like a much 'leaked out' after even though i had to get up and go straight to work. i expected a lot more leakage.

sometime i feel like it just must happen this month regardless of how much bd we do...

Mrs.F sorry you're out!! Did the docs say what could have caused the bleeding?

:dust: to everyone... hope u get some good bd in kitcatbaby!!!

Hi hon,
Doesn't sound like you're out to me I think you were def still within fertile timeframe so Fxd for you darling. We got in the best bd ever last night sorry if tmi lol but I feel super positive especially if I am oving today. Feel great about this month! An august bfp would be the best birthday present ever xx

You are so right! I have been so stressed out every month since we started ttc in march so I've decided that this month I'm taking a relaxed approach...just going to enjoy ourselves and if its meant to be it will happen. Worrying will only make it harder!
Babydust to all xx

You are so right! I have been so stressed out every month since we started ttc in march so I've decided that this month I'm taking a relaxed approach...just going to enjoy ourselves and if its meant to be it will happen. Worrying will only make it harder!
Babydust to all xx

i totally second that thought!! it doesn't get any easier later either so we may as well enjoy the journey.:hugs:

It's official... The :witch: has landed! :happydance: So Monday I call the Dr and get the xray thingy booked. Not sure if we'll be going to the clinic for anymore than just the consult, but I figured we might as well make sure u am not blocked up. Lol.

I think all I really need to do is decide that I don't want a baby anymore. Then BAM! Maybe I should go see a hypnotist...

thanks josephine. how long have you been ttc? i gotta say, certain times in the cycle are much more difficult mentally and emotionally than others. i'm in one of those right now.

we have been ntnp for a year now. :( think my cycles just getting back to normal after coming off bcp a yr and half ago. how long for u?

i hate the middle of my cycles maybe its cos im stressing too much about getting it done at the right time etc... we are ntnp but i still think about it a lot!

where is everyone???! have they all got their bfps and moved to the pregnancy boards? lol:winkwink:

kitcatbaby thanx im glad im not alone... sooo... we didnt even get round to bd'ing until the following morning... so thats about 36 hrs after suspected ov... does anyone think i still have a chance??!

I'm actually feeling weirdly positive about it... i feel a little different to normal but we shall see.. tmi warning but it didnt feel like a much 'leaked out' after even though i had to get up and go straight to work. i expected a lot more leakage.

sometime i feel like it just must happen this month regardless of how much bd we do...

Hi hon,
Doesn't sound like you're out to me I think you were def still within fertile timeframe so Fxd for you darling. We got in the best bd ever last night sorry if tmi lol but I feel super positive especially if I am oving today. Feel great about this month! An august bfp would be the best birthday present ever xx

my birthday is august too!! the 9th! i hope we both get birthday bfps!

we have been ntnp for a year now. :( think my cycles just getting back to normal after coming off bcp a yr and half ago. how long for u?

i hate the middle of my cycles maybe its cos im stressing too much about getting it done at the right time etc... we are ntnp but i still think about it a lot!

i've been off for 5 months now but the last 2 were more focused efforts because i was still planning a wedding prior to that, you know how that goes.
my cycles are very off, i hate the waiting for my AF after i get a BPN. I'm on cd 37 right now!

are you in the middle of your cycle right now?

yup i am on cd 22. loooong wait till the end now! i have about a 33 day cycle but it does vary.
will get the new ladies on the list soon! :dust: to u all

cara- sorry to hear af got you!

Hi hon,

my birthday is august too!! the 9th! i hope we both get birthday bfps!

No way...I am the 9th as well :) awesome! Fxd for those birthday bfps xx

So girls pretty sure I Oved today and got lots of bding in the past 2 nights and tonight so pretty sure we've covered all bases lol let's just hope the lil guys can catch the eggy this month xx

hehe no way the 9th too!! lets hope its a good omen!! I should be due for af on the 3rd how about you? how old will you be? i'll be 25!! (am worried about this it sounds sooo old!!) i also always said i wanted to have babies between 25 - 30 so now i really have no excuse not to give it my all!

hehe no way the 9th too!! lets hope its a good omen!! I should be due for af on the 3rd how about you? how old will you be? i'll be 25!! (am worried about this it sounds sooo old!!) i also always said i wanted to have babies between 25 - 30 so now i really have no excuse not to give it my all!

I'm due af on the 5th so pretty damn close to you! I will be 23 this time and my goal was tobe pregnant before my birthday so this month is last chance to meet my goal so Fxd! I am counting today as 1dpo so a looooong 10 day wait now to start testing :) when will you start testing hon? Xx

I'd love to become part of the 2012 gang! Have been TTC now for 13 months, but just have a weird 'feeling' the next few months will bring some happy news!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->