~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

Thank you Ladies, for all your well wishes. It is with great saddness however, that we have to say, Baby Dylan/Dylynn, did not survive the first trimester. I have been gone for a while, just recovering, thinking, praying, and now hoping. We have decided to get back on this journey in search of our 2012 Baby!

We were told that this often happens and it is from nothing that we had done or not done, just chromosome issues, and timing. I had my follow up after the procedure and the docs don't see a reason that we cannot begin to try again. So, in 2 weeks, they will check my HCG blood work and we will have the ok. If this continues to go well, we will begin in mid-August, prior to my wife's birthday. This was one of the hardest things thata we have had to do, but we are in agreeance and although we are still saddened, we are ready! I am delighted to be back and read about all the ladies that have been rather helpful and most supportive. Thank you!

I want rejoin the Team 2012 baby search!

:dust: to us all! :hugs:

Gosh Mrs.MM24 I'm so sorry. you deserve a baby so much after all the support you have given us girls. My heart goes out to you. :hugs:

You seem to be remaining positive which is great i think we can all learn from this to stay positive ourselves and we all will get there in the end.

How old is your little girl i did not realise you had children already..? (edit - sorry i see now she is in your sig)

So sorry for your loss
xxx

Oh mrsmm24 I'm so so sorry to hear this awful news! Keep your chin up hon. You are in all if our thoughts! Xxx

hehe no way the 9th too!! lets hope its a good omen!! I should be due for af on the 3rd how about you? how old will you be? i'll be 25!! (am worried about this it sounds sooo old!!) i also always said i wanted to have babies between 25 - 30 so now i really have no excuse not to give it my all!

I'm due af on the 5th so pretty damn close to you! I will be 23 this time and my goal was tobe pregnant before my birthday so this month is last chance to meet my goal so Fxd! I am counting today as 1dpo so a looooong 10 day wait now to start testing :) when will you start testing hon? Xx

hmm im not sure. i think i am 7dpo today but didnt dtd till a day or so after so i am going to start testing on friday i think if i can wait that long to at least give it a chance!! i made a thread about this im pretty much symptom-less except a few twinges here and there but they seem to have gone today. the only thing is my cervix is very very low, soft, closed and feels engorged, like really big. i cant feel much cos its so big!!

any symptoms for you??

:dust: to us both!!

hehe no way the 9th too!! lets hope its a good omen!! I should be due for af on the 3rd how about you? how old will you be? i'll be 25!! (am worried about this it sounds sooo old!!) i also always said i wanted to have babies between 25 - 30 so now i really have no excuse not to give it my all!

I'm due af on the 5th so pretty damn close to you! I will be 23 this time and my goal was tobe pregnant before my birthday so this month is last chance to meet my goal so Fxd! I am counting today as 1dpo so a looooong 10 day wait now to start testing :) when will you start testing hon? Xx

hmm im not sure. i think i am 7dpo today but didnt dtd till a day or so after so i am going to start testing on friday i think if i can wait that long to at least give it a chance!! i made a thread about this im pretty much symptom-less except a few twinges here and there but they seem to have gone today. the only thing is my cervix is very very low, soft, closed and feels engorged, like really big. i cant feel much cos its so big!!

any symptoms for you??

:dust: to us both!!

Mmmmm I read somewhere that soft and engorged is good and if it suddenly goes up so high you can hardly feel it then that's definitely good news! I am symptom free also but am only around 2 dpo so is very early days for me. Last month I was totally symptom free throughout the 2ww which was v strange for me! I usually get every symptom in the book lol.
Fxd for us both...august is our month! Xx

thats what i read too believe me i have been doing my research!! hehe.

I hate the 2ww its so frustrating i do soooo much symptom spotting. I told myself after I was so convinced this one cycle that i was pregnant never to do that again.. but i do it every time!! every time im sure its the one!!

yet i say it again... august will give us our bfp!!

MrsMM24, I am so, so sorry to hear about your loss :( I can't imagine what you're going through. Big :hugs:

You clearly want & deserve your little one and he/she will come to you soon :)

I wanted to keep you ladies updated - I got my BFP today at 8dpo, surprisingly. I'm very, very cautious of course, but really still just in shock at the actual appearance of the lines :)

I hope there are lots more amazing BFPs on our 2012 thread soon...here's to 2012 babies!

MrsMM24, I am so, so sorry to hear about your loss :( I can't imagine what you're going through. Big :hugs:

You clearly want & deserve your little one and he/she will come to you soon :)

I wanted to keep you ladies updated - I got my BFP today at 8dpo, surprisingly. I'm very, very cautious of course, but really still just in shock at the actual appearance of the lines :)

I hope there are lots more amazing BFPs on our 2012 thread soon...here's to 2012 babies!

Congratulations!!!!! :happydance:

Thank you Ladies, for all your well wishes. It is with great saddness however, that we have to say, Baby Dylan/Dylynn, did not survive the first trimester. I have been gone for a while, just recovering, thinking, praying, and now hoping. We have decided to get back on this journey in search of our 2012 Baby!

We were told that this often happens and it is from nothing that we had done or not done, just chromosome issues, and timing. I had my follow up after the procedure and the docs don't see a reason that we cannot begin to try again. So, in 2 weeks, they will check my HCG blood work and we will have the ok. If this continues to go well, we will begin in mid-August, prior to my wife's birthday. This was one of the hardest things thata we have had to do, but we are in agreeance and although we are still saddened, we are ready! I am delighted to be back and read about all the ladies that have been rather helpful and most supportive. Thank you!

so sorry :hugs::hugs::hugs: your positivity is inspiring. praying you get your bfp very soon :hugs:

Wow congratulations lisa thats great news!! any symptoms you had that you can share?? like to compare them with mine!!

p.s. I notice on your ticker it says 'your egg is fertilised and on its journey through the fallopian tube' but surely if you're preg then your egg is already in the uterus being fertilised...?? Confused by this.

So glad for another Team 2012 bfp!! hurrah!!

:dust:

Aww I am so sorry to hear that :hugs:. I hope next time around your baby is a sticky one.

Thank you JOSEPHINE, KITCAT, HONEYMOMMA, and MRSFELTON, for all your well wishes during this time. It has truly been rough, but we cannot give up!! :dust:

I am happy to rejoin you ladies in the search for a 2012 Baby!

Thank you LISA_84, and CONGRATS!!! Wishing you a truly wonderful H&H 9 mos!!!

Wow congratulations lisa thats great news!! any symptoms you had that you can share?? like to compare them with mine!!

p.s. I notice on your ticker it says 'your egg is fertilised and on its journey through the fallopian tube' but surely if you're preg then your egg is already in the uterus being fertilised...?? Confused by this.

Thank you! In regard to symptoms, not much so far! I think I felt some twinges soon after O, but I could have had gas, lol. Really it's hard to tell sometimes.

At about 5dpo my boobs starting aching a bit. Not a lot, but a little bit, as well as my nipples were still sore (they get tender around O for me).

Then when I got my bfp on 8dpo, I started feeling some slight cramping which apparently is normal and means my uterus is growing well :). Otherwise I feel completely "normal" and don't really "feel" pregnant yet.

Re: my ticker, I know! I should be further along. I may try and rework the dates so it makes the correction because I've obviously already implanted, lol

Sorry there ya go!! i think there is a few more new members to go on as well....sorry this is the 1st list iv ever made!

Thank you! In regard to symptoms, not much so far! I think I felt some twinges soon after O, but I could have had gas, lol. Really it's hard to tell sometimes.

At about 5dpo my boobs starting aching a bit. Not a lot, but a little bit, as well as my nipples were still sore (they get tender around O for me).

Then when I got my bfp on 8dpo, I started feeling some slight cramping which apparently is normal and means my uterus is growing well :). Otherwise I feel completely "normal" and don't really "feel" pregnant yet.

Re: my ticker, I know! I should be further along. I may try and rework the dates so it makes the correction because I've obviously already implanted, lol

Well, actually I meant that surely it has already come through the tube and into the uterus before conception? or am i being daft and does conception actually take place in the fallopian tube?
do people actually have tickers before they test then?? hm sorry for being a bit daft here maybe im confused!!

Sorry there ya go!! i think there is a few more new members to go on as well....sorry this is the 1st list iv ever made!

1st and longest lol bet you didn't know what you were starting when you first posted this thread! How are you tonight hon? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->