Team Angels Graduates

hey ladies... so its been a hectic week for me i have been trying to stay calm and collected... as i went for blood work mondya and a second set yesterday morning i talked to the doc yesterday and he told me the results to mondays blood work... hcg was at 8000 and then he told me my progestrone level was low he didnt tell me what the nuimber was just that he was calling aperscription in to the pharmacy for progestrone pills.. so i started them last night.. im waiting to hear from him again today to fnd out yesterday mornings results.. i have been very nervous and hope i havent started the process of a miscarriage... and i have been looking all over for people who have had this or no good info about it... i just dont no how much longer i can wait to find out if my baby is ok or if im starten to head toward a miscarriage!

Hey mjt, i think your scan was today? Just wondering how it went hun, hope it went well :hugs:

hey yea i went this morning.. we coulkdnt get and exact edd or exact sizers they thuink im a lil further behind then we thought due to my lmp... but its on a 5 day difference right now... but neweays we saw the baby verrry verry small (cute lol) but we also saw the heartbeat... 122bpm... doc wants me to schedule another ultrasound in 10-14 days so between nov 9th- 13th i will go back and see the baby again.. .we hope this lil one stays growing strong and stays with us and that nothing goes wrong!

Oh that is fantastic news!!! :happydance: I am so so pleased for you. Sending lots of sticky dust your way and hopefully it'll be time for your next ultrasound before you know it :thumbup:

im hope the next 2 weeks fly by too... its soo good to see that everything ok... im praying this baby stays and we have a happy and healty 9 months

Sending out good thoughts and vibes for you mjt!

Okay ladies, bit of a personal question, but I'm sure you understand :)

At the moment, everythings going really well for me. No bleeding. Really bad morning sickness. But DH and I haven't BDd since I found out. We're both really scared.

I know it won't hurt the baby. But how likely do you think it is that I'd bleed? I'm terrified of seeing blood, iykwim.

Did you guys have this problem too? How can I get past it?

Cat
xxx

Hi ladies

Welcome over Catfromaus and Toby.

Rebaby sorry to hear about your sad news, sending lots of prayers your way.

MJT - Glad to hear your scan went well and they picked up a heartbeat this was the first thing they showed me due to no fh in first pg. Fingers crossed for second scan and then you can start to relax a little once you know your lo is growing healthily x

Catfromaus - I didn't let OH anywhere near me until after 12 weeks I honestly couldn't cope with the thought that something may happen and like you didn't think I'd take well to the sight of blood. OH didn't mind as he was still tended to in other ways. Once I had my scan and started to relax a little we just took things slowly and have had no bleeding or pain etc *touch wood*

Hope your keeping well Roben, geting excited yet for your LO's arrival ??

Hope I haven't missed anyone

xx

P.s. Best wishes to Babybuffy don't think I've seen another update so no news must be good news and LO has decided to stay in a little longer x

Thanks lauren :hugs: the family are really rallying around my cousin so hopefully the support will be helping her through until the funeral (which isn't until a week today :nope:)

OH and i aren't going to it, as we think that's for the best, both for my cousin and her partner, who might find it hard to see us so close to our LO being due, but also for us, i don't know if i could bear it to be honest.

I hope that doesn't make me sound too awful and selfish, but already my cousin's loss is having an affect on my nerves, i am anxious about things going wrong between now and the birth more than ever before, and i don't think the funeral would make any of that any better. It is also a long way to travel so close to my due date. I don't think she needs me to be there, so we are going to stay away but we've sent our love and offered our support obviously.

Don't worry cat, i think many of us were the same at the start of our pregnancies, and it's not something you can force. I was terrified, not because i thought the sex would cause another miscarriage but because i knew i would freak out if i started spotting, as that is how my miscarriage had started. OH was very understanding though, and as it turned out, about 2-3 weeks after getting our BFP i started to feel like we could give it a go again. Only you will know when it feels right though so don't be too hard on yourself :hugs:

Big hugs to everyone :hugs:

Lauren, yes we're getting excited. Baby has finally dropped which means I'm breathing easier but am ready to move my desk at work into the bathroom because I'm in there every 20 minutes! We're thankfully almost done the baby's room which will be a huge relief. I got cocky thinking I wouldn't get stretch marks but he's so big that I have a bunch around my belly button damn it.

How are you making out at this point?

Rebaby how are you feeling? You're the next one who is ready to pop I see.

Catfromaus, how are you making out?

Hi guys,

Well, things are pretty much the same with me. Feeling sick, no bleeding. Still absolutely terrified at the thought of sex! Thanks for your words, good to know its not just me!
Its so exciting to see these babies almost due- I bet you can't wait!

Cat
xxx

Hi ladies

Just to update those who don't check the 3rd tri threads (just yet!) Rebaby is in labour, I'll post when I see another update

x

Hi Lauren, thanks for the update. I saw that this morning too. I'm so excited for her! Our second Angels Graduate baby is on it's way!

Hi

Only just logged on and have found an update on Rebaby

'VERY happy to announce the safe arrival of Tobias Holland born at 8.35pm today (06.11.09) weighing 2.855kg. Everyone ok.'

Congratulations xx

That is so exciting! Much love to Rebaby and Tobias!

Cat
xxx

We found out today our baby is in position and given the amount of pain I have been in ever since Wednesday, our delivery doctor is pretty much prepared for me to go any time even though there are 30 days until our due date! Baby is measuring very big and ahead though. We're very excited and DH is glad to know why I have been in so much pain.

I think I want the little guy to cook a little bit longer, even though I am dreaming of getting my body back and starting to undo the damage.

How's the rest of the Angel Grads?

Oooh Roben ! Not long to go then.

How far ahead are you measuring ??

I'll be 36 weeks when OH gets back from working away I think he's going to wonder what happened, he went away when I was 28 weeks and I had a modestly sized bump now it's taken over and I've started to waddle, lol

x

:hi: Hello ladies xx

As I finally had good news at a 12 week scan I thought I'd post on here and introduce myself. I recognise some of your names from the TTC Angels group.

Great news about Rebaby. Not long now Roben xx

Cat - I haven't had sex since my bfp but now I've had my scan consultant said was ok for me. :)

I saw my baby today! Dated at 8w 3d, baby has a strong heartbeat (157) Feeling really thrilled at the moment!

Cat
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"