Team Angels

Suppose it's probably quite normal. We have been through a horrible trauma. Just got to say though... Look whos a clever girl. Got my signature up with the photobucket thing. Not only that, I now have somewhere to store all my pics. Brilliant. (Thanks Rebaby!!) XX

Here goes ladies, gonna try and get the stupid bloody signature sorted. Hope you are all well. How does everyone think they will feel if they don't get BFP this 1st time after our mc's? I think I'll be devastated, but I'm almost looking forward to af so that I can check that everything is working ok and to ground me. Got pg so quickly the first time, I don't want to just take it for granted, if that makes sense. What do you all feel on the subject? XX

I've been thinking about this the last few days, I think I'll be okay either way. If AF shows up when I'm expecting her too then I'll be pleased that my cycles haven't been mucked around to badly and that my body has gone back to normal quite quickly. It will give a longer opportunity for the accupuncture I've just started to have a proper effect and I know that as I caught 1st month with only 1 BD'ing 2 days before OV, no preseed, no OV kits that I am clearly quite fertile. regardless of the pcos.
If I get my :bfp: then I will be delighted!! It will be amazing but I also know I'll be rather anxious and will have to focus on really looking after myself and NOT stressing.

Que sera sera.

Suppose it's probably quite normal. We have been through a horrible trauma. Just got to say though... Look whos a clever girl. Got my signature up with the photobucket thing. Not only that, I now have somewhere to store all my pics. Brilliant. (Thanks Rebaby!!) XX

:yipee: :wohoo: glad you got it working xx

Yay :happydance: glad it finally worked for you hun. I'll be dissapointed if we don't get a :bfp: this cycle, but like you have all said- i'll be okay, it'll be good to see if af is normal etc and i know that just because i got pregnant so fast last time i shouldn't assume it will be so quick this time.

If i do get a :bfp: i will be over the moon but absobloodylutely petrified! Me and OH were talking about it last night and i admitted to him i am going to be completely paranoid, but he is going to try and help me to 'enjoy' being pregnant whatever the outcome and try to get me to chill out (not an easy task!) I think the earlier you get symptoms the harder it is, because you're either going mad testing and symptom spotting and wondering or you're trying to ignore it until it's time to test kind of thing.

What is the earliest anyone has heard of symptoms presenting after ovulation?

P.S. I've felt a bit lightheaded and sicky today but didn't get much sleep last night and been a bit busy this afternoon so i am sure, SURE that is all it is!!!!

Well for me i would of course LOVE a :bfp: , But if it doesnt happen this cycle and AF comes i dont think i'll be that disapointed because i will at leastl know that things are getting back to normal.

Well i deffinatly have a cold that is going around and this morning i was spitting up mucus with small amounts of blood in it. :( Any of you girls know how to get over colds quick, or quicker???

:hugs:

I'm a lover of night nurse. Don't think it helps get over a cold, nothing can do that as it is a virus, but it knocks you out so you get the r and r that you need. Otherwise paracetamol for any temp. Look at me. Nursing school drop out!!! Hope you get better soon. XX

haha well im a little worried because i have been taking DayQuil and NyQuil. and then started think what if im pregnant :( :(

What are they for? Never heard of them. But yeah, the whole possibly pg thing probably isn't good with night nurse. Think nomal strength paracetamols are ok though.

Ok thanks. i obviously dont know if im pregnant but me and OH have been trying so theres a possibility. And i dont want to mess it up now.

Hi girls

Sorry I've been a bit quiet - work has been mad this week, and I have only had time to look at BnB really quickly and post a couple of my daft questions!

Hope you're all doing well - I will try and catch up on the thread! How do I get the signature? I'm sure someone has already asked this, so I'll have a look!

xx

:hi: Belle

Sorry to hear that work is taken its toll. WORK SUCKS. i think we can all agree on that. Hope to see you poppin in more often :hugs:

You still not well tink hun? xx Just an idea, but none of us actually know each others names etc although mine is obvious :lol: how about we do a little about me post?? I'll start if you like :-

Name:- Dawn (S/N dawny690)
Oh's Name and Age:- Ashley (but everyone calls him by his middle name John) 40
Hobbies:- BNB :blush: cross stitch, reading ocasionally
Work: Looking for a job not easy :(
Anything Else You want Us To Know: I love you all here at bnb and if it wasnt for the help and support this site gives I dont think I would have got through my mc's without the support and love you have all shown, and I would like to take this chance to say a big Thankyou to you all :hug: and love to you all, and roll on the sticky :bfp:'s we will be earth mummies :dance: xx

Ya, im still feeling pretty lousy :(
Anyways great idea Dawn

Name: Erika
OH's Name and age: Toan ( 21 )
We've been together for 7 years this June :happydance:
Job: none atm but i receive benefits from my father passing.
Hobbys: well i dont have many :rofl: im pretty lazy these days and enjoy BNB of course and music and i have special shows i cant miss on tv :p
Other things to know: all you girls are the best. You cant even imagine how helpful you all are. All in 3 years i'v lost my dad when i was 16, lost my mom whom i never new last year in Sept of 08 and just lost my brother Feb of 09, And MC'd in Feb 09. So its been tough but you girls help so much, and make me feel a little less crazy.

:hugs: and lots of STICKY DUST to all of us. God knows we deserve it.

Ya, im still feeling pretty lousy :(
Anyways great idea Dawn

Name: Erika
OH's Name and age: Toan ( 21 )
We've been together for 7 years this June :happydance:
Job: none atm but i receive benefits from my father passing.
Hobbys: well i dont have many :rofl: im pretty lazy these days and enjoy BNB of course and music and i have special shows i cant miss on tv :p
Other things to know: all you girls are the best. You cant even imagine how helpful you all are. All in 3 years i'v lost my dad when i was 16, lost my mom whom i never new last year in Sept of 08 and just lost my brother Feb of 09, And MC'd in Feb 09. So its been tough but you girls help so much, and make me feel a little less crazy.

:hugs: and lots of STICKY DUST to all of us. God knows we deserve it.

:hugs::hugs: My you have been through it rough Erika hun, I have just found my mum after 25yrs and I would be devasted if I lost her now :cry: So I know how hard it must be for you hun I wish us ALL sticky icky :bfp:'s :happydance:

Awsome dawn.

Sorry to have such a personal question.
But randomly i got just this small about the size of a pee red bump near my anus. Not touching it though. and it hurts only when touched.

Could this be from when i shave and could have got cut? Or a pimple or what? Its making me worry

Awsome dawn.

Sorry to have such a personal question.
But randomly i got just this small about the size of a pee red bump near my anus. Not touching it though. and it hurts only when touched.

Could this be from when i shave and could have got cut? Or a pimple or what? Its making me worry

Sounds like it could be a pile hun I get them when I strain too much :blush: if it gets worse or hurts too much see your doctor hun xx

is there a way to reduce the swelling?? or anything ... home remedy wise?

Mmmmmm I know in england they do a pile cream which is safe enough to use even if pregnant its available from most chemists or is you have any try a bit of vasoline or even sudocream might relieve it a little xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->