Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

Bbw. I can't see anything wrong with a cycle that length hun. If it is that long then I would say you could be ovulating later than you think. You will find that your LP stays the same every cycle and this is normally around 14 days. So taking 14 off of the 38/34 means you may be ovulating around day 20 - 24. Obviously your LP may be longer or short than 14 days but once you pin point the length, it should stay the same every cycle. Then if you have a longer cycle it just means you ovulated later.
Does that make sense?

Yes it totally makes sense.. I'm just hoping I bd in time formulation and hopefully I'll get my BFP

Hi bbw,

are you using opk's???

I havent brought any yet or started testing but i will. when should i start testing

With a 34 day cycle, I'd say cycle day 15- 17!!!! your egg will only live about 24 hrs so if your not quite sure when you ovulate its possible your missing your time to concieve!!! OPK's help ALOT!!!
early_pregnancy_tests.com has really cheap, and clear to read ovulation tests and pregnancy test at 10 miu!!!

I will definitely get some opks this weekend my temp really hasn't risen and according to th web md and my days ovulation calculator I should ovulate between the 18-22 which would be cycle days 23-27 but I'm going to get some opks and start testing tomorrow

Hey Ladies :wave:

Welcome all new people... great to have you!! :happydance:

Sry I've been MIA for the last week or so. I've been sick since last Friday and it finally knocked me off my feet Tuesday. Went to to the doctor only to find out I had the flu (again). So needless to say, I've been in bed since. :sleep:

Not to mention I woke up this morning and :af: had showed up only making me feel WORSE!! So now I'm in bed with the flu and AF... can it get any better than this :cry:

Anyways, I hope all you beautiful ladies have had a wonderful week and :dust: to all!!!

At least you know it can't get worse Mel Mel xx
And when ov comes you wil have got rid of the flu yay!!!

At least you know it can't get worse Mel Mel xx
And when ov comes you wil have got rid of the flu yay!!!

Very Very true... I can say I have enjoyed staying home and catching up on my :sleep: instead of working my butt off seeing sick ppl at work! And I def know my furr babies have enjoyed me being here with them.

Hi everyone,
Been a little while since I posted. I found out that I've lost ten pounds now only 40 more to go and I'll be 200. Hope I can do that by September October time when my dr has told me we can start trying again. Also wouldnt be bad to be a little thinner for my brothers wedding. I've been trying to take it easy since the mc but at times still find it hard. On top of that I got a horrible head cold and chest infection. Lets hope I can shake it soon. Hope all are doing well and baby dust to everyone!!

Well done on the weight loss Mrslandry!! Looks like you and I are about the same now! We can do it xx
Sounds like you've had a rough time of it lately :hugs: but things can only get better from here! Hope you are feeling better soon xx

Bbw. I can't see anything wrong with a cycle that length hun. If it is that long then I would say you could be ovulating later than you think. You will find that your LP stays the same every cycle and this is normally around 14 days. So taking 14 off of the 38/34 means you may be ovulating around day 20 - 24. Obviously your LP may be longer or short than 14 days but once you pin point the length, it should stay the same every cycle. Then if you have a longer cycle it just means you ovulated later.
Does that make sense?

Yes it totally makes sense.. I'm just hoping I bd in time formulation and hopefully I'll get my BFP

Hi bbw,

are you using opk's???

I havent brought any yet or started testing but i will. when should i start testing

With a 34 day cycle, I'd say cycle day 15- 17!!!! your egg will only live about 24 hrs so if your not quite sure when you ovulate its possible your missing your time to concieve!!! OPK's help ALOT!!!
early_pregnancy_tests.com has really cheap, and clear to read ovulation tests and pregnancy test at 10 miu!!!

I will definitely get some opks this weekend my temp really hasn't risen and according to th web md and my days ovulation calculator I should ovulate between the 18-22 which would be cycle days 23-27 but I'm going to get some opks and start testing tomorrow

It's good to have those OPK's because those online calculators and apps aren't very reliable....

Hello again everyone! I've continued to read your posts and have decided to start trying in May;) I was wondering if any of you bought an at home insem. kit off line? If you have, do you mind sharing the site?
Thanks yall :D:flower:

Hi everyone,
Been a little while since I posted. I found out that I've lost ten pounds now only 40 more to go and I'll be 200. Hope I can do that by September October time when my dr has told me we can start trying again. Also wouldnt be bad to be a little thinner for my brothers wedding. I've been trying to take it easy since the mc but at times still find it hard. On top of that I got a horrible head cold and chest infection. Lets hope I can shake it soon. Hope all are doing well and baby dust to everyone!!

Hey Mrslandry good job on the weight loss :) im aiming to lose 3lbs next week i dont care if i have to chop an arm off to get it i will do it :)

I think its catching as everyone i know seems ill one way or another lately, ive had kidney and urine infection amongst other things so that mixed in with a long ass cycle im just telling myself that my body is getting the illnesses out of the way this cycle ready for a plain, normal, simple cycle soon :) Hope your feeling better soon hun, lots of baby :dust: to you :)

Hello again everyone! I've continued to read your posts and have decided to start trying in May;) I was wondering if any of you bought an at home insem. kit off line? If you have, do you mind sharing the site?
Thanks yall :D:flower:

Hi CountryGirl how are you?

Bet your excited to start TTC, Im sorry i cant help you as far as the home insem kits as i have never used one so wouldnt know where to start looking for them, just wanted to come by and say hi, good luck and lots of baby :dust: to you :)

Thank you Magic! I am most certainly excited to start, words can't describe it haha <3 I hope I am able to join you ladies very soon :D

:dust: to you as well :dust:

Thank you Magic! I am most certainly excited to start, words can't describe it haha <3 I hope I am able to join you ladies very soon :D

:dust: to you as well :dust:

Well hun you are more than welcome to stop by and chat anytime you want :) advice would be get a diary and write down all the info you need in it that will help you get that BFP and any questions im sure you will find at least one lady on here that will have the answer so dont hesitate, im still learning the lingo and other things as ive not been on here that long but i was welcomed with open arms by these lovelies so ive really not bothered with any of the other threads to be fair, its just like a very supporting chat room we are all sisters from another mother :)
Hope your not waiting too long hun, really got my fingers crossed for you :) what are your details hun, what are your cycles like, what route will you be going down to help get that sticky bean? sorry if too many questions, im a nosey cow :)

Thanks so very much and agree a nice simple cycle would be great lol

Hello ladies :)

Well I am having a really frustrating time. Not only am I completely clueless as to where I am O wise but I have also put on nearly 4 and a half pounds!!!!! So very very annoyed with myself. :growlmad:

So starting Monday I am kicking my big bum into shape. Maybe if I am busy concentrating on weight loss then I will relax a bit more about TTC and finally get my BFP.

Oh and just a bit more of an update, I have been drinking pomegranate juice to see if that helps and I have read the first two books of the Hunger Games in the last two days and will start number 3 tomorrow :)

Also I have decided that for my treat thing this month if AF comes I will be doing an at home spray tan (I have done it before in the past but never got it quite right so will be giving it my best try ever I am going to ex foliate and everything):thumbup: I am also going to do my very best to get my hair REALLY blonde ready for the summer. I find planning these things helps me a lot as the day AF comes I get sad but then doing something like this cheers me up.

As far as healthy eating goes I am going to sit down tomorrow and do a proper meal plan (I find little and often works best for me). I am also planning on getting up very early every day (well early for me :winkwink: ) and walk the dog and then do a proper workout in the afternoons.

Hey ladies!

I've been MIA because i've been super super sick. :( FF took away my O dates again...so it's looking like it an annovulatory cycle. I talked to my GP because she'd wanted me to go back on BCP to see if it would "regulate my cycle"....which I just did NOT think would help and did NOT want to do. I told her that, and showed her my chart on my new smartphone (love you, Android! lol) and she could see that I have peaks, but no confirmed O...so she agreed to refer me to the RE. YAY!!!!

This is the RE that told me he'd give me clomid if nothing happened this cycle on soy. So, it looks like i'll be starting clomid next cycle. I am just worried about how long i'll have to wait for this cycle to end, seeing as the last one was NINETY-SEVEN days. :(

My doctor says they won't use provera up here to bring on AF because it's an "outdated treatment" but i'm hoping I can talk the RE into it. I don't want to have to wait another few months for AF. I just want it to come, so I can start the clomid and get this baby train going.

It's doesn't help that Stupid Cow (you can find the thread if you don't already know about it, but the short story is that she's a girl we allowed to live with us to help her out. She was jealous that we were TTC, and went and slept with 6-7 randoms and got herself knocked up. Said she was going to abort, then offered to SELL the baby to DH and I....) has decided to KEEP her baby (i'm happy for her on one level...but on the other side, i'm still hurt, jealous, and extremely worried for her future baby... :() and is booking Maternity photos with someone I know. :(

The ironic thing is that I DID end up giving her a mom a head's up that she was expecting (after a discussion because one of the guys had told her mom that she was trying to pin the pregnancy on HIM and so I told her that he WASN'T lying). Her mom called me a liar...and so I figured, whatever...you'll know soon enough, lady. Then on April Fool's Day, she posted on her facebook that she was going to be a grandmother, so I thought "ok, she knows now" but then posted that it was an April Fool's Joke. I just laughed...because pretty soon she'll know just how ironic that post was. lol

A mutual friend said Stupid Cow was thinking of telling her mother soon. She was planning on telling her mom that she went for an ultrasound to get her PCOS checked, And they found a baby in there! *headdesk*

I hate liars. I have absolutely no effing respect for that kind of crap. :(

Anyways, being sick and having ANOTHER annovulatory cycle is getting to me. We also went to the tradeshow here this weekend and there were LOTS of big preggo bellies. Hubby says to me "Don't do it...." and smiles and I was like "what?" and he's like "You're so jealous you want to push them down the stairs. I can see it...." lol. Ahh, he knows me so well. ;)

How is everyone else doing? I find it so hard to follow the thread because there are SOOOOOOO many posts everytime I check in. lol

Welcome to the new ladies!!!

Hi Ladies! :flower:

Started back to BnB yesterday as me and hubby are having a time out this cycle...my new cycle should start on Friday. I have stocked up on my pregnacare and EPO and ready to jump hubster! :haha:

No worries haha, I tried posting yesterday but I failed at that somehow lol. I'm 23 and my cycles are usually 30 days but sometimes shorter by a few days. I'm going to use fresh donor sperm and home insemination. Im just going to buy the items in the kit separately from the drug store, it seems cheaper that way lol

hey countrygirl where are you from? Im also in southern ontario!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->