Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

Petesgirl - I have no knowledge of whether this is a good or bad thing but my gut reaction is that any type of state altering drug probably isn't great HOWEVER, you would have to weigh up the pros and cons, which is better for ttc? The suppressant or being over weight?
I think if it were me, I'd try the suppressant for a month or two and NTNP in that time. Then of course if you have lost weight then ttc will (in theory) be easier. If you get a bfp I would stop taking them straight away xx

Well hello ladies, and what a gorgeous morning it is outside :D

Well after looking after the fella and nursing him back to health i have woken up this morning with a headache from hell, can't stop coughing and my neck is swollen so i can barely swallow
:( i guess i was going to end up with it soon enough, he's going to get cold and flu stuff when he finishes work so i'll start taking them a.s.a.p

I Have a few birds living in a grate in my living room, there is no mesh on the outside of it and the little buggers (trust me i want to swear at this point) are soooooooooo noisey....... every morning between 6am-8am they are SO loud!!!!! so as im contemplating sticking a knife through the grate to get rid of them ive called someone in to cover up the hole where they are getting in!!!! I dont hate birds but i dont like them either and i hate them even more when they visit and live in my grate and annoy me everyday.... The woman i called yesterday about it couldnt talk to me after i told her the story because she was laughing so much, she said thank you for giving me a giggle you've made my day, im glad i made her laugh but i really am close to killing these little shits...... :)

Anyhoo hope everyones ok and ill check in soon :) got some cleaning to do :)

:dust: to everyone and sticky glue xxxxx

P.s i officially hate facebook, i sign on and find 3 more Girls that i used to babysit for are having a baby or having another one... these girls cant even look after themselves, they have no money or jobs, i just find it so unfair that there are so many lovely ladies on here who a child would be sooooooo lucky to have as a mummy and all these girls who walk around with their track suit bottoms barely covering their arses, sleeping with anything with a pulse, getting pregnant at the drop of a hat just because they want a baby so they can show them off like little dolls......... this world is full of babies who come into the world from drug addict parents or parents who dont want them and yet their are people out there who are perfect parent material and get no luck!!!!!

Sorry rant over!!!!

So come on ladies lets get those BFP's and right the wrongs in the world :) we need to show that we are perfect mummies just waiting for our perfect sticky beans :D xxxx

P.s i officially hate facebook, i sign on and find 3 more Girls that i used to babysit for are having a baby or having another one... these girls cant even look after themselves, they have no money or jobs, i just find it so unfair that there are so many lovely ladies on here who a child would be sooooooo lucky to have as a mummy and all these girls who walk around with their track suit bottoms barely covering their arses, sleeping with anything with a pulse, getting pregnant at the drop of a hat just because they want a baby so they can show them off like little dolls......... this world is full of babies who come into the world from drug addict parents or parents who dont want them and yet their are people out there who are perfect parent material and get no luck!!!!!

Sorry rant over!!!!

So come on ladies lets get those BFP's and right the wrongs in the world :) we need to show that we are perfect mummies just waiting for our perfect sticky beans :D xxxx

I'm sending lots of baby dust to you Hun! But I know how you feel, I signed on Facebook last month to find a 13 year old pregnant... No comment x

Sorry rant over!!!!

I'm sending lots of baby dust to you Hun! But I know how you feel, I signed on Facebook last month to find a 13 year old pregnant... No comment x

Thanks hun, sending back some dust for you :hugs:

13 YEARS OLD!!!! thats a child having a child, i would be happy with just one baby if thats all i can have, that would make me mad, how her family havent stopped her being sexually active i dont know, its mental, i know i lost my virginity when i was just 14 but that was in a long term relationship of 5 years, granted i really really wish i had waited but i was more mature for my age and i put myself on the pill at 13 because of period pains but also because i didnt want to be a child having a child.... my family would have literally killed me..... x

Oh my...i have missed quite a lot...i need to spend more time on here!

pinksprinkles :hugs: my husband did the same thing. He smoked for....11 years, then quit cold turkey, he did it because he was tired of smoking, yes, im a non-smoker and always have been, but i didnt force him to do this or make it a stipulation of being together...he replaced the cigs with food and was the heaviest he had ever been... we went on an eating plan together (not really a diet, since no counting calories, cutting out a specific food type, etc), adding in walking, using the treadmill, etc..and he went on and lost about 80lbs over 6 months or so (i lost about 15 before i had to stop since i had to change my diet entirely anyway to no/low acidity foods)..lately when i make dinner, i cut back on what i cook, using leaner meat, etc. Losing weight is tough! It keeps *finding* me!!

Theyre telling you theyre proud of you because dropping smoking is not an easy thing..and it is something you should be proud of! Smoking can increase the chances of placental abruption (separation of the placenta from the uterine wall, which could lead to fetal mortality) by 40% for each year that you smoke prior to pregnancy....

Maybe start small with the exercise, since your ankle is bad...wear a support or a brace to stablize it as much as possible and walk...just a little bit each day...increasing it gradually rather than jumping right back into things

And yeah, if someone isnt ready to give something up, you shouldnt pressure them to do it...though i will say you can be overweight and healthy...just because someone is thin, doesnt make them healthier than you...it isnt all about the number on a scale...it is a total picture

Also, since you mention you have a hard time controlling your emotions...is there any possibility that you might have a chemical imbalance? Maybe a deficiency in something essential that is causing that? i dont mean to pry, i really hope things do get better for you...and you can feel free to rant to me if you'd like, or any of the other ladies here i am sure! :hugs:

Bbw. I can't see anything wrong with a cycle that length hun. If it is that long then I would say you could be ovulating later than you think. You will find that your LP stays the same every cycle and this is normally around 14 days. So taking 14 off of the 38/34 means you may be ovulating around day 20 - 24. Obviously your LP may be longer or short than 14 days but once you pin point the length, it should stay the same every cycle. Then if you have a longer cycle it just means you ovulated later.
Does that make sense?

Yes it totally makes sense.. I'm just hoping I bd in time formulation and hopefully I'll get my BFP

Bbw. I can't see anything wrong with a cycle that length hun. If it is that long then I would say you could be ovulating later than you think. You will find that your LP stays the same every cycle and this is normally around 14 days. So taking 14 off of the 38/34 means you may be ovulating around day 20 - 24. Obviously your LP may be longer or short than 14 days but once you pin point the length, it should stay the same every cycle. Then if you have a longer cycle it just means you ovulated later.
Does that make sense?

Yes it totally makes sense.. I'm just hoping I bd in time formulation and hopefully I'll get my BFP

Hi bbw,

are you using opk's???

Hi ladies!

Wondering if I could join this awesome group! I am definitely a curvy chick and proud of it :holly:

Hi ladies! Sorry I haven't been around much still :/ I've just been so busy. Cycle wise I am 4 days dpo. I used opks for the 1st time this month. I never did get a positive, but I did get an almost positive so I just counted it as a positive like you're not supposed to do. I had a temp shift 2 days later so close enough, :haha: We also used conceive plus for the first time so hopefully between those and the fertilaid I've been taking something will happen. 2dpo I had *TMI ALERT* gobs of chunky cm which I've never had before. I hope it means something good. It lightened up over the past 2 days and now is just barely there. Time will tell on that one.
I mentioned on my last post that my sister was having her baby. I'm going to post about that, but it'll be in the spoiler box in case no one wants to look at someone else's baby. If it makes anyone feel better, my sister is a pretty curvy girl herself. She was over 200 lbs before getting pregnant.
My niece was born on Friday night and she is a big girl! 9lbs 2oz and 21 in long. She didn't even where newborn diapers. She went straight into size 1. Here is my sister with my new niece, Riley Acacia.
https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/527294_10150641452042352_522262351_9470392_66024846_n.jpg
And a close up of baby
https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/404066_10150641408017352_522262351_9470116_1536833399_n.jpg
And we're going to be scary here and show you a picture of me holding my niece with my nephew next to me.
https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/380723_10150641403492352_522262351_9470076_707959685_n.jpg
And one more, this one is from Easter when she was 2 days old.
https://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/580318_10150640815817352_522262351_9467456_1807299739_n.jpg
Ok, sorry for all the baby spam, but I had to share. She's just such a precious little girlie.
Someone posted this image on their facebook page and I thought it was very appropriate. I know it made me smile and think of all you ladies.
https://assets4.pinimg.com/upload/169799848420903752_Lu2kdokR.jpg
I hope everyone is doing well or will be doing well soon if they aren't now :thumbup:
Oh and this pic too. Love it :D
https://media-cache2.pinterest.com/upload/36521446948014057_behmNOFq_f.jpg

Hi ladies!

Wondering if I could join this awesome group! I am definitely a curvy chick and proud of it :holly:

Hi ashleyd! :flower: Welcome to the group. No need to ask, just jump right in. We're a friendly bunch and I promise we don't bite (much).

Does that make sense?

Hi bbw,

are you using opk's???

I havent brought any yet or started testing but i will. when should i start testing

Hi BBW, there is a helpful OPK guide here. If the shortest cycle you have is 34 days it says to start testing on cd17. I founf a lot of useful info there so hopefully it will help you too. This cycle was my first using the OPKs.

Does that make sense?

Hi bbw,

are you using opk's???

I havent brought any yet or started testing but i will. when should i start testing

With a 34 day cycle, I'd say cycle day 15- 17!!!! your egg will only live about 24 hrs so if your not quite sure when you ovulate its possible your missing your time to concieve!!! OPK's help ALOT!!!
early_pregnancy_tests.com has really cheap, and clear to read ovulation tests and pregnancy test at 10 miu!!!

Hi ladies!

Welcome ashleyd like panda said you dont need to ask, we are all here to support each other and we dont bite :) what are your cycles like hun just so we know a little about you :)

Hi ladies! Sorry I haven't been around much still :/ I've just been so busy. Cycle wise I am 4 days dpo. I used opks for the 1st time this month. I never did get a positive, but I did get an almost positive so I just counted it as a positive like you're not supposed to do. I had a temp shift 2 days later so close enough, :haha: We also used conceive plus for the first time so hopefully between those and the fertilaid I've been taking something will happen. 2dpo I had *TMI ALERT* gobs of chunky cm which I've never had before. I hope it means something good. It lightened up over the past 2 days and now is just barely there. Time will tell on that one.
I mentioned on my last post that my sister was having her baby. I'm going to post about that, but it'll be in the spoiler box in case no one wants to look at someone else's baby. If it makes anyone feel better, my sister is a pretty curvy girl herself. She was over 200 lbs before getting pregnant.
My niece was born on Friday night and she is a big girl! 9lbs 2oz and 21 in long. She didn't even where newborn diapers. She went straight into size 1. Here is my sister with my new niece, Riley Acacia.
https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/527294_10150641452042352_522262351_9470392_66024846_n.jpg
And a close up of baby
https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/404066_10150641408017352_522262351_9470116_1536833399_n.jpg
And we're going to be scary here and show you a picture of me holding my niece with my nephew next to me.
https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/380723_10150641403492352_522262351_9470076_707959685_n.jpg
And one more, this one is from Easter when she was 2 days old.
https://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/580318_10150640815817352_522262351_9467456_1807299739_n.jpg
Ok, sorry for all the baby spam, but I had to share. She's just such a precious little girlie.
Someone posted this image on their facebook page and I thought it was very appropriate. I know it made me smile and think of all you ladies.
https://assets4.pinimg.com/upload/169799848420903752_Lu2kdokR.jpg
I hope everyone is doing well or will be doing well soon if they aren't now :thumbup:
Oh and this pic too. Love it :D
https://media-cache2.pinterest.com/upload/36521446948014057_behmNOFq_f.jpg

Thank you for putting a smile on my face :) love the pics hun :)

AFM, can anyone help with a question i have please,

I missed a day or 2 of opks in between the dark ones i got the other day, so i decided to poas last night and my urine is extremely light and i mean if you didnt know i pee'd in a container you would say it was diluted water..... the opk was very light with a barely visable line so i decided to do it again this morning, not to see what the opk said but to see what the colour of my pee was like because i thought maybe my urine was so light because it was so late when i tested yesterday but again this morning my urine is very very very light, what does that mean?? when i tested a good few days ago and got those very dark opks (darker than ive ever gotten) my urine was very dark and orange but today and last night its so so pale??!!??!!??

i now know the different colour lines on the opks so i know they are working i just need to buy some more, wait for this cycle to end and start testing from cd 8 (EVERYDAY not when i feel like it) so i can see the difference, as ive not really done opks for so long so will get back into it properly from now on :)

hope everyones getting on ok :)

BBWTTC i would suggest for your first time testing to get a pack of 30 and just test as early as cd 10 and then you can see the changes in the lines on the opks for the whole cycle then you will know when your darkest lines appear, thats what im doing when this cycle finally ends, im not classing this cycle as my first for using opks as its a 70+ day cycle and i would be bankrupt if i tested everyday so ive just been doing it whenever i feel the urge to pee on a stick, so next cycle will be my first month using opks and im going to start using them early just so i know where i am at with them :) good luck hun hope you get your BFP :)

Hi ladies, can I tag along we're on cycle 24!

Welcome tigerlilly! Youll want to check here a few times a day, because once a discussion gets going on here, it GOES :haha: I am often finding myself flipping back about 5 or 6 pages!

:hi: ashleyd - of course you can join us! You're very welcome!
How long have you been ttc? Are you trying anything new this cycle?

:hi: tigerlilly! Nice to see you popping into our thread :) Lovely to have you! How are you doing in that fantastic weightloss thread you have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->