Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

Good plan bbbunny! Did you enjoy THGs?

Yes thanks I have enjoyed them very much so far have started the third now properly but am making myself read a bit less as I know there isn't a 4th and don't want to be done just yet lol.

More gardening today but I have now come in to put the dinner on. Have done well on my healthy eating plan today and I am hoping to go a walk to morrisons tomorrow to get a pile of fruit and veg to snack on to keep me full :)

Hubby has said that he may have to work away again for a couple of days in the next 2 weeks so I am betting that it will almost definitely be on the day I ovulate cos that's just my luck :dohh:

How is the tortoise doing?

You ever get the feeling some cycles that your out before you really begin?

Wow, it's been a wild weekend!! I have tried to sit down and read (catch up) and post some, but it just didn't happen... until now!! :happydance:

So along this whole journey of TTC, my DH and I have tried different things and then quickly gave up after a month or two of not getting our :bfp: but one thing I have not tried is charting. I usually always have EWCM so is there really a need for me to chart? I'm kinda confused in this area. I know you ladies can point me in the right direction on this issue!! :winkwink: And another question (I'm sure you all just LOVE me, lol)... I took four rounds of clomid and never once ovulated, but the cycle after clomid, I ovulated!! :dohh: Has anyone had this to happen to them? Am I alone :cry:

P.s i officially hate facebook, i sign on and find 3 more Girls that i used to babysit for are having a baby or having another one... these girls cant even look after themselves, they have no money or jobs, i just find it so unfair that there are so many lovely ladies on here who a child would be sooooooo lucky to have as a mummy and all these girls who walk around with their track suit bottoms barely covering their arses, sleeping with anything with a pulse, getting pregnant at the drop of a hat just because they want a baby so they can show them off like little dolls......... this world is full of babies who come into the world from drug addict parents or parents who dont want them and yet their are people out there who are perfect parent material and get no luck!!!!!

I HATE facebook too!! It's the :devil:!! I try my best to stay away from it because I know that I will see someone is pregnant and I will get upset and cry. As a matter of fact, I got on FB Friday evening for the first time in awhile and it was right there staring me in the face... a couple we know are pregnant! I was like WTH!! Seriously??? They just literally started trying, and already?? I wanted to lay down in the floor and cry. This sounds kinda out there :wacko: I know, but sometimes I wonder what I did sooo awful to deserve this?! :shrug:

Maybe one day :hugs:

Hey Team Curvy Bump ladies! Got my BFP today, couldn't be more ecstatic!! I give all the credit to the combination of softcups and conceive plus, they're grrrrreat!

Attachments

• photo(6).jpg
    photo(6).jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 12
Hey Team Curvy Bump ladies! Got my BFP today, couldn't be more ecstatic!! I give all the credit to the combination of softcups and conceive plus, they're grrrrreat!

Yay! Congratulations! How many dpo were you when you got that wonderful BFP? :hugs:

Yay! Congratulations! How many dpo were you when you got that wonderful BFP? :hugs:

17dpo today, tested Friday (14dpo) and got a BFN, no sign of AF over the weekend so I decided to try again this morning!

awesome news ladygriz!!!!

Im currently waiting for AF shes a tad late.. took a test last night and it was negative put it in the grabage and had to go have another look half hour later and there was a half of a line.. but it was a blue dye test so im really not thinking to much of it. Got up at midnight last night and had some brown discharge so I thought forsure AF was on the way I was going to test with FMU on a first response test today but decided it would be a waste after seeing that and expected AF in full force when I woke up.. but nothing.. Im now on CD33 of a normally 30 day cycle

On another note im at work and im going to be here all day until late tonight and Im having an extremly stressful day have already had 1 good cry.. do you ladies know any good stress relievers when you cant get out? Im a DSW worker and I work with a child with a disabilty and hes decided not to go to school today and fight about it and broke the tv and im just soooooooooooooo upset :(

OMG! LadyGriz11
Well done you!
https://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u440/Jojocoombe/BnB%20stuff/bfp.png

Yes thanks I have enjoyed them very much so far have started the third now properly but am making myself read a bit less as I know there isn't a 4th and don't want to be done just yet lol.

More gardening today but I have now come in to put the dinner on. Have done well on my healthy eating plan today and I am hoping to go a walk to morrisons tomorrow to get a pile of fruit and veg to snack on to keep me full :)

Hubby has said that he may have to work away again for a couple of days in the next 2 weeks so I am betting that it will almost definitely be on the day I ovulate cos that's just my luck :dohh:

How is the tortoise doing?

You ever get the feeling some cycles that your out before you really begin?

Oh boo! Poor you, it's only a couple of days, do it loads before he goes and when he comes back, they might just stay alive and make it to the eggy!!! fx'd

Tortoise is doing well, they said he won't need fibre glass as he's healing on his own!

Totally get that feeling bunny - hang in there!!!!!

Wow, it's been a wild weekend!! I have tried to sit down and read (catch up) and post some, but it just didn't happen... until now!! :happydance:

So along this whole journey of TTC, my DH and I have tried different things and then quickly gave up after a month or two of not getting our :bfp: but one thing I have not tried is charting. I usually always have EWCM so is there really a need for me to chart? I'm kinda confused in this area. I know you ladies can point me in the right direction on this issue!! :winkwink: And another question (I'm sure you all just LOVE me, lol)... I took four rounds of clomid and never once ovulated, but the cycle after clomid, I ovulated!! :dohh: Has anyone had this to happen to them? Am I alone :cry:

Mel Mel - Charting just gives you confirmation and a bit more control (or it does me) I can get EWCM at random points throughout the month, but when you chart, you can see it all there in front of you and realise that you follow a pattern of some kind. I know I always get weird cramps around ov, but b y charting I also found out that I was oving earlier than I thought. I would highly recommend it myself, it just helps you know more about your body.

Sorry I don't know anything about clomid :(

Im currently waiting for AF shes a tad late.. took a test last night and it was negative put it in the grabage and had to go have another look half hour later and there was a half of a line.. but it was a blue dye test so im really not thinking to much of it. Got up at midnight last night and had some brown discharge so I thought forsure AF was on the way I was going to test with FMU on a first response test today but decided it would be a waste after seeing that and expected AF in full force when I woke up.. but nothing.. Im now on CD33 of a normally 30 day cycle

On another note im at work and im going to be here all day until late tonight and Im having an extremly stressful day have already had 1 good cry.. do you ladies know any good stress relievers when you cant get out? Im a DSW worker and I work with a child with a disabilty and hes decided not to go to school today and fight about it and broke the tv and im just soooooooooooooo upset :(

Oh Magan! It could be promising! Do you know if you ov'd on time? Just to be sure, did you ov later than expected? I've had that happen a couple of times and that makes AF later as she's always the same amount of time after ov. Maybe you could be our next bfp!!! fx'd for you hun!

Oh what a nightmare of a day so far :( Can you go out for a walk? That always helps me.....

AFM

Nothing much to report, CD5 - doing all the right things, will start poas for my CBFM tomorrow, not a lot else to report really!

this was my first month actually catching ovulation and it was what I thought was pretty late on CD20 so im not sure if thats normal for me or not, I just went to the washroom and there was pink on the toilet paper so im thinking im out :( Just another bad thing to add to my already bad day.. :(

I cant go for a walk because I am stuck in the house with him and his little brother, I had plans of going out with his little brother after i dropped him off at school.. so now im stuck and have no coffee :( Waiting to see if OH can get away from work for a few mins to bring me one.

Well by my calculations if you ov'd on day 20, then AF wouldn't be due until around CD34 ish. It could still be implantation.... I hope it is xxxx

I'd bring you a coffee, if I wasn't in England! :hugs:

I've just seen that Tigerlilly also got her :bfp:

Come on girls, the bfps are rolling in this month! We can do it :dust:

Lol thanks Jo Bean needed a little chuckle :)
I hope that you are right, but I think im starting to give up hope, at least I will be able to dye my hair the gray is getting bad! Lol
If this is AF then I have to find a way to not obsess so I can try and give myself a break.. heres hoping I can stay sane lol

CdnEquestrian - :hugs: sorry I missed your post before, hope you are feeling a bit better now xxxxxx

Mazzy - welcome back :dust: glad to see you again xxxx

Countrygirl89 - sorry, no clue aout home insemination, hope you found what you needed xxx

Sorry if I keep missing people!!! Love and :dust: to you all anyway!

Magan - are you due a holiday any time soon? Maybe plan some time away when ov is due and just let the nice holiday spirit take over??

See you're already thinking positive anyway, if it is AF, then a nice treat of hair pampering will be just the job to pick up your spirits and start again.

I HATE facebook too!! It's the :devil:!! I try my best to stay away from it because I know that I will see someone is pregnant and I will get upset and cry. As a matter of fact, I got on FB Friday evening for the first time in awhile and it was right there staring me in the face... a couple we know are pregnant! I was like WTH!! Seriously??? They just literally started trying, and already?? I wanted to lay down in the floor and cry. This sounds kinda out there :wacko: I know, but sometimes I wonder what I did sooo awful to deserve this?! :shrug:

Maybe one day :hugs:

Hi MelMel. If you are always having EWCM, that might mean that your estrogen is really high. You should start the cycle out (after AF has gone) sticky, move into creamy, and then move into EWCM. For me I was pretty much always creamy and then it would get kind of watery, but not EWCM and then after O I would go back to creamy for the rest of my cycle. I started taking Fertilaid which has a vitamin in it called Vitex (chasteberry or agnus castus depending on where you are, it's all the same thing). It is supposed to help regulate hormones. The first cycle it really messed me up. I had no change in my CM, it was the same as it had been. I O'd really late and I had a super short luteal phase. This cycle (my 2nd cycle) I O'd around the normal time for me, so far my luteal phase seems to be normal (last cycle was only 6 days, today I am on day 8 and no sign of AF) and my CM seem to have normalised. I started out sticky, had a few days of creamy, and then 4 days that were mostly watery but also had some stretchiness to it which I wasn't getting before at all. Then moved back to creamy for a few and back to sticky. As far as charting goes, I love it. I just started using OPKs this cycle too and I think they really work well together. I monitor my CM which gives me an indicator that O is coming (my messed up cycle I had over a week of watery CM so OPKs would have been really nice then too know when O was really about to happen) and the OPK really helped me pinpoint when O was really about to happen. Then as you chart your temp you'll get a thermal shift (the temps go upwards) after ovulation (that part is key, it doesn't go up before, it goes up afterwards. Temps are useful for confirming that you did ovulate. Your CM can indicate O and you can get a positive OPK and still not O) You can go to fertilityfriend.com and they have a charting course you can do or I recommend getting the book 'Taking charge of your fertility' by Toni Weschler. You can chart on fertilityfriend for free. As for clomid, I've never been on it so I have no advice there, sorry. I have heard of that happening to other women though. Oh, and about the vitex, it cannot be taken with clomid (or soy isoflavones which also can't be taken with clomid), but otherwise I think you can take it with anything else. Also, you can take it continuously throughout your cycle and there is no limit to the amount of time you can take it. I hope that helped you out, sorry it's so long. I seem to always write novels. Also big :hugs: for you. This TTC thing is such an emotional roller coaster, but we're all here for each other. We can get through it :flower:

Wow, congrats LadyGriz! Hoping you have a happy and healthy nine months! :baby:

I'm sorry you're having such a stressful day. I wish I had tips on how to relieve the stress, but I always have trouble with that too. I usually get so stressed that by the time I get home I blow up at hubby and then have to apologize for it, but it feels so much better afterwards. :blush: Still working on that myself. Hopefully he goes to school tomorrow. Crossing my fingers AF stays aways and it's just spotting from implantation.

OMG! LadyGriz11
Well done you!
Haha, awesome little graphic there :thumbup: Also glad to hear your turtle is doing a lot better!

As for me, this cycle is going a lot better than last cycle. CM is more what it should be, O'd on a normal date for me, and luteal phase is already longer than last month. When I ordered my OPKs off amazon I got a pack of 40 that came with 10 pregnancy tests. I caved yesterday and today and so far nothing, but the control line. Not even a glimmer. I had some sharp cramping on 5dpo on my left side that only lasted for a few moments. Then the following day I had a temp dip, but it went back up the next day even higher than it had been. I'm trying not to read too much into any of that, but it's so hard. I'm going to try not to test until AF is really late which would be on the 24th. Wish me luck, lol. :haha:

ooooh panda!!! Good luck! I'm vv excited for you and I know I shouldn't be encouraging you but YAY! it sounds very positive :D :dust:

You ladies are such great support on a bad day :)

My day is slowly getting better. Hes still not at school but he realizes that hes made me really upset so hes stearing clear and staying in his room like hes supposed to since he didnt go to school. Still no coffee :( Thinking about loading the kids in the car even though hes not supposed to leave the house so I can go get one... but then he will just get mad all over again becaue I refuse to get him a treat. Darnit! Guess ill just stay here lol.

Jo Bean we do have holidays booked in July but since we just bought a house we dont think we will be going anywhere. :( Just day trips probly. Then our other holidays arent until august.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->