Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

Awww magic sounds like you had a little bit of a panic attack from winding yourself up about it so much you poor thing. I find that if they let me lie down and I cover my eyes with my arm and tell them that I might need a little time afterwards then I do a lot better. When they are funny about me lying down I tell them look I am a big gal you gonna catch me if I pass out? :haha: Then they usually let me do what I need to do.

I think it was Jo who asked about my hair (cannot find the blooming post now lol )

I am doing it blonde but they hadn't got the prelightener in Morrisons so am going to try superdrug. My hair is really resisitant to colour so its always so hard to get it to go how I want.

TTC wise not much going on really while I wait to O just DTD when we feel like it and trying to stay positive.

Hope everyone is doing well :hugs:

Yeah it was me :D sounds good hun! Look forward to seeing a pic!!

So for the ladies who are pregnant, do you have extra tests laying around that you won't be using?

My husband doesn't want me to buy anymore, and to be honest I don't have the extra money for any right now. :(

So if anyone has ones they don't plan to use, please let me know!

The doctor is testing me tomorrow before they do any more invasive tests on me in hospital. If its a bfn i won't be sad as its really early. But I feel it may be a bfp. Logically no but my hopes are up

Morning ladies!

Well I've bitten the bullet and bought some Preseed from Amazon this morning so that will probably arrive end of the week and I Ov next week. All of the reviews on amazon are positive as well as ladies experiences on BnB which makes me feel hopeful.

As I'm also taking all the usual suppliments (EPO, folic acid & vitamins. OH is taking zinc too) altho as this is our first month I have nothing to compare anything with.

Anyone had any experiences with Preseed?

:dust: to all!!

:flower:

So :witch: is definitely here now :) never thought I'd be so happy to see her, although it has to be said after over 5 months without I'd forgotten how painful cramps can be. It'll all be worth it in the end though :D

So :witch: is definitely here now :) never thought I'd be so happy to see her, although it has to be said after over 5 months without I'd forgotten how painful cramps can be. It'll all be worth it in the end though :D

Plsd for you that AF came. :) It always amazes me how I forget each month how bad cramps can be! My DH likes to keep reminding me I'd be rubbish in labour if I can't deal with AF cramps! He promptly gets a slap each time!!

Lol yes a slap is definitely needed. My DH stopped saying it after I said 'fine no babies then if you don't think i can handle it' (utter lie of course considering how much i want one) and he just said 'no i didn't mean it, you'll be ok' and stopped saying it lol.

Plsd for you that AF came. :) It always amazes me how I forget each month how bad cramps can be! My DH likes to keep reminding me I'd be rubbish in labour if I can't deal with AF cramps! He promptly gets a slap each time!!

:haha: thanks :) I'm just hoping that maybe my body will sort itself out now and I'll actually O every month (or there abouts) and it's not just going to go back to how it was before I had the norethisterone tablets.

BFN this morning with FMU on a FRER... :( starting to feel out this month....I hate how every month I think im gonna get my BFP and as soon as I get a BFN...I start asking myself 'how could I not be pregnant? Ive done everything?!' Idk that might just be me, but it is still early im only 10 dpo and AF is due Tues. or Wednes. so if AF doesn't show by Thurs. morning I'll test again...:( bfn's make so sad :cry: and OH got the stomach flu so I have to suck it up n be there for him...i mean baby him :/ lol

I'm new!! I weigh 200 pounds and 2 years old TTC #1. I've always loved been a curvy girl - and OH wouldnt have it any other way. But now after 16 months TTC we went to docs and I know from books and advise that to be helped with any fetility aid they want you to be at least a 30 BMI - which certainly isn't me.

So out with the fizzy pop and sweets and in with the wholemeal pasta, chicken and veg!! Im not losing weight for vanity - purely to help me get pg!! My OH is trying too because his sperm count is low. He's supportive in everyway he can but a little gutted Im losing my curves (as am I to be truthful!).

Is anyone else losing weight for pg reasons?? I wish I didnt have to but I know it'll help.

GOOD LUCK to everyone!! x

I'm new!! I weigh 200 pounds and 2 years old TTC #1. I've always loved been a curvy girl - and OH wouldnt have it any other way. But now after 16 months TTC we went to docs and I know from books and advise that to be helped with any fetility aid they want you to be at least a 30 BMI - which certainly isn't me.

So out with the fizzy pop and sweets and in with the wholemeal pasta, chicken and veg!! Im not losing weight for vanity - purely to help me get pg!! My OH is trying too because his sperm count is low. He's supportive in everyway he can but a little gutted Im losing my curves (as am I to be truthful!).

Is anyone else losing weight for pg reasons?? I wish I didnt have to but I know it'll help.

I'm kind of trying to because I guess that if it does turn out I have PCOS then the doctor will tell me I need to lose some weight before they will help. DH won't be impressed though!

I'm kind of trying to because I guess that if it does turn out I have PCOS then the doctor will tell me I need to lose some weight before they will help. DH won't be impressed though!

My curvy sister weighed 30 pounds more then me and was diagnosed with PCOS when she was trying with (her now ex-) husband. They said they wouldn't give her treatment to start her periods until she lost weight!

My periods are regular (ish) - between 28 - 35 days but I have feeling the docs will diagnose me with PCOS too so Im preparing my body!

Ok, now I'm confused... After not being able to sleep well last night I woke up not feeling great. Went to the bathroom and felt like AF is coming/here.. When I wiped it was brownish in color and a small amount on first wipe then nothing later and I just went the bathroom again assuming AF is really here now and there was nothing. And I wore a pad just in case and nothing on that either... It seems waaay to late to be IB as AF is due on Tuesday... I'm thinking she's early, but it is strange as I've never had just a little at the beginning and then nothing hours later. Once AF is here - shes HERE... UGH... Just needed to "think outloud" somewhere bc I think my OH has had enough TTC talk....

My curvy sister weighed 30 pounds more then me and was diagnosed with PCOS when she was trying with (her now ex-) husband. They said they wouldn't give her treatment to start her periods until she lost weight!

My periods are regular (ish) - between 28 - 35 days but I have feeling the docs will diagnose me with PCOS too so Im preparing my body!

Luckily my doctor gave me norethisterone to see if I would have a withdrawal bleed as I hadn't had a period since November after coming off bcp. Thankfully they worked and she said that would be a good sign :)

Ok, now I'm confused... After not being able to sleep well last night I woke up not feeling great. Went to the bathroom and felt like AF is coming/here.. When I wiped it was brownish in color and a small amount on first wipe then nothing later and I just went the bathroom again assuming AF is really here now and there was nothing. And I wore a pad just in case and nothing on that either... It seems waaay to late to be IB as AF is due on Tuesday... I'm thinking she's early, but it is strange as I've never had just a little at the beginning and then nothing hours later. Once AF is here - shes HERE... UGH... Just needed to "think outloud" somewhere bc I think my OH has had enough TTC talk....

Thats happened to me a few times!! (Each time thinking it's a sign of pregnancy 'breakthrough' bleeding - then followed by normal af the next day). I tend to spot the day before af so it could be this??

Hope your ok!! Dont worry about it - either your af coming slowly or a good sign perhaps?!

For those wondering about Preseed - we used it last month for the first time. I was hesitant as DH often says I'm quite 'wet' already :blush: but I know that fertile cm is different to cm when you're.......um.......excited :haha:

First of all we only used it around O date, I didn't see the point in using it a week before O or anything. And it said that most women use 3g, but that looked like a lot, so I just used 1g. Even then we found it pretty sloppy which made for not a lot of friction, if you know what I mean :blush: A lot of couples really enjoy it though.

We only used it twice, and I'm on a new cycle now and we'll be using it again. It does say in the leaflet that comes with it to contact your doctor if you're not pregnant within 6 months of using it - and the success stories are plentiful. Worth a shot for the $20 or whatever I think it is. :thumbup:

Luckily my doctor gave me norethisterone to see if I would have a withdrawal bleed as I hadn't had a period since November after coming off bcp. Thankfully they worked and she said that would be a good sign :)

Oh good good!! Good signs!! :happydance: Positive steps always make the journey easier!!

Me too! I am trying to lose weight in hopes to have a nice, happy, and healthy pregnancy!!! :flower: good lunch to you as well!! :thumbup:

I am so stressed out lately!!! ARGH! I went to the Doc yesterday and my blood pressure is up a little bit! OMG that has never happened to me! :cry: So apparently I need to take up yoga or something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->